YSR Seva Yantra Pathakam Scheme Apply Online: YSR Yantra Seva Scheme Online Registration Procedure and How To Check YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam Scheme Application Status, Payment Status, Input Subsidy List & Eligibility
At the Chuttugunta Center in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, the distribution of tractors and combine harvesters was started off by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh. Agricultural equipment will be made available under this plan on a rental basis. We will provide short information about “YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam Scheme 2023″ like Scheme benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of the Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam Scheme 2023
On February 15, 2023, the Andhra Pradesh government granted funding for the AP YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam Scheme. To the bank accounts of 5.97 lakh eligible farmers and 1,220 farmer groups, the CM credited a total of Rs. 571 crores. Farmers who experience crop losses are given input subsidies under the YSR Yantra Seva Scheme.
- The government would rent out required gear and equipment to farmers under this programme at a cost of Rs 2,134 crores for the establishment of community recruiting centres.
- Approximately 10750 community recruiting centres have been put up by the government. 1 035 cluster level CHC with harvesters will be installed at a pace of 5 units in each Mandal of the Krishna, East and West Godavari, and Guntur districts.
- In accordance with this programme, the Chief Minister has also deposited Rs 25.55 crore into the accounts of 1,720 farmer organisations.
- The farmers’ financial situation will improve thanks to this programme.
- These farm-related machineries will be available at respective village RBK level CHCs.
YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam Scheme Overview
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Farmers Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To Provide Farm Equipment|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
|Launched Date||26 October 2021|
|Name of State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
|YSR Seva Yantra Pathakam Scheme Form||Click Here|
YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- The applicant must be a farmer
YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam Scheme Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id etc
Procedure To Apply Online Under YSR Seva Yantra Pathakam Scheme
- First of all. you have to go to the official website of apagrisnet
- After this will be your home page.
- You must choose the YSR Seva yantra Pathakam scheme applications from the webpage.
- You’ll see the application form there.
- You must fill out this form with all necessary information.
- You must now upload all necessary papers.
- After that, you must select “submit.”
- By using this process, you may apply for the scheme.
Procedure To Apply Offline Under YSR Seva Yantra Pathakam Scheme
- Go to the official website of apagrisnet
- Before you will be the home page.
- Now you are required to click on the application forms
- A new page will appear before you
- You must click the form on this page that corresponds to your category, which is as follows:-
- Agricultural mechanisation – application for personal equipment
- Agricultural mechanisation – application for group farmers (custom hiring centres and implementation hiring centres)
- Take a hard copy of this form, and then you must attach any necessary supporting documentation.
- You must then submit this form to the relevant department.
- This process allows you to submit an offline application for the Scheme.