Short Info: [Apply Online] YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website ysrlawnestham.e-pragati.in. వైఎస్ఆర్ లా నేస్తం పథకం ఆన్లైన్ దరఖాస్తు, రిజిస్ట్రేషన్ ఫారం, ప్రయోజనం, అర్హత, ప్రయోజనాలు.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||YSR Law Nestham Scheme|
|Scheme Benefit||Monthly stipend of Rs. 5,000|
|Scheme Published On||02/26/2022|
|Scheme Updated on||02/26/2022|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2022 @ysrlawnestham.e-pragati.in
- 2 వైఎస్ఆర్ లా నేస్తం పథకం 2022 – Overview
- 3 YSR Law Nestham Scheme Online Registration Process
- 4 YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
- 4.1 YSR Law Nestham Amount
- 4.2 Required Document for YSR Law Nestham Scheme
- 4.3 YSR Law Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 4.4 Objectives of YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2022
- 4.5 Benefits And Features of YSR Law Nestham Scheme
- 4.6 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 4.7 Important Dates
- 4.8 Important Links
YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2022 @ysrlawnestham.e-pragati.in
Summary: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched ‘YSR Law Nestham scheme’ at his camp office at Tadepalli here. Under this scheme, a stipend of Rs 5,000 has been credited in the accounts of beneficiary junior lawyers with the click of the button. Lawyers thanked the Chief Minister for granting Rs 100 crore to Lawyers’ Welfare Fund and also for giving a stipend of Rs 5,000 to junior lawyers. This scheme will be reopened for every three months that is in the months of March, June, September, and December so that candidates can make fresh applications.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
వైఎస్ఆర్ లా నేస్తం పథకం 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||YSR Law Nestham Scheme|
|in Language||వైఎస్ఆర్ లా నేస్తం పథకం|
|Launched by||Government Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Junior Advocate practising Law for less than three years|
|Major Benefit||Monthly stipend of Rs. 5,000|
|Maximum Duration||3 Years|
|Upper Age Limit||35 Years|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Financial Security To The Lawyers|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Duration||March, June, September, and December|
|Amount Disbursement Mode||Direct Bank Transfer Mode|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
YSR Law Nestham Scheme List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
- The government-sanctioned ₹2,73,60,000 for paying ₹5,000 each as stipend to junior advocates for August, September and October under ‘YSR Law Nestham’ scheme.
- The government had earmarked ₹5 crore for monthly stipend to junior advocates for the financial year 2020-21 and e-pass bills were received by the department concerned.
YSR Law Nestham Scheme Online Registration Process
Andhra Pradesh government has started inviting YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2022 apply online form at ysrlawnestham.e-pragati.in. CM Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy had launched this scheme on 3rd December 2019 at the occasion of National Lawyers Day. All the junior advocates and lawyers will get Rs. 5,000 per month as a stipend. The scheme is active for registration for every 3 months in the year: March, June, September, and December. This enables the reception of fresh applications from the beneficiaries who require the support. The scheme will nextly activate on 5 March 2022 for registration.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online YSR Law Nestham Scheme Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of YSR Law Nestham Scheme i.e. ysrlawnestham.e-pragati.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you are required to click on register.
Step 3- After that, you have to enter Aadhaar number and click on send OTP
Step 4- Now you have to enter OTP into the OTP box
Step 5- The Registration Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 6- You have to enter all the required details in the registration form
Step 7- Now you have to upload all the required documents
Step 8- After that, you have to click on submit.
By following this procedure you can register under the YSR law nestam scheme
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- Go to the official website of Law Department, government of Andhra Pradesh
- On the home page you are required to click on login
- Login form will appear on the screen.
- In this login form you have to enter username password and captcha code
- Now you have to click on login
- By following this procedure you can login on the portal
Procedure To Do Departmental Login
- Visit the official website of Law Department, government of Andhra Pradesh
- On the homepage, you are required to click on department login
- Department Login form will appear on the screen.
- On this page you have to enter username and password
- Now you have to click on login
- By following this procedure you can do departmental login
YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched YSR Law Nestham Scheme on the occasion of national lawyers day. Through this scheme, all the junior advocates and lawyers will be provided Rs 5000 per month stipend which will help them in bearing their expenses. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has also issued a policy and procedure for the development of this scheme.
YSR Law Nestham Amount
In AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme, an amount of Rs. 5000 per month would be provided as stipend to junior advocates and lawyers.
Required Document for YSR Law Nestham Scheme
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Law degree certificate
- Proof of date of birth
- Aadhar card
- Secondary school certificate
- State bar council certificate
- Affidavit attested by senior advocate
- Residential details for proof of domicile
- Bank account details
YSR Law Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant must have bachelor degree in law
- The lawyers name should be entered in the rolls of advocate maintained by the Andhra Pradesh state bar council under section 17 of the advocates act 1961
- Only law graduates who have passed out in the year 2016 and onwards are eligible to take benefit of this scheme
- Age of applicant should be less than 35 years
- The advocate should also provide an undertaking that they will intimate online or registering authority if they leave the profession or get gainfully employed
- After the enrollment with the state bar association the advocates need to secure the certificate of practice by passing the bar examination conducted by the bar council of India within two years
- Junior advocates are required to submit an affidavit attested by the senior advocate having 15 years of practice or by the presiding officer of the court or by the state bar association stating that they are still in active practice every 6 months
- All those junior advocates who have started practice and have not completed the first three years of their practice are eligible to get this stipend. The first three years of practice will be counted from the date of issuance of certificate of enrolment under section 22 of the advocates act 1961
In Eligibility Criteria Of YSR Law Nestham Scheme
- Those advocates who have completed first 3 years of practice are not eligible
- Advocates possessing fore wheeler in their name are not eligible to get benefit of this scheme
- Non practicing advocates cannot apply under this scheme
Objectives of YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2022
The main purpose of the scheme is to benefit the young lawyers in the state. Those advocates who have been practicing for less than 3 years shall receive the stipend from the government to sustain their lives.
Benefits And Features of YSR Law Nestham Scheme
- The scheme was launched for the benefit of young Junior Advocates in Andhra Pradesh on the occasion of National Lawyers Day.
- Through this scheme all the junior advocates and lawyers will be provided Rs 5000 per month stipend which will help them in bearing their expenses.
- The scheme is active for registration in every three months so that regular and fresh applications are received from the assistance seekers.
- – The state government has decided that it will offer a financial grant to the junior lawyers and advocated in the state for encoring their performance.
- A beneficiary list will be prepared and all those lawyers whose name will appear in this beneficiary list will be eligible to take the benefit of this scheme.
- Disbursement of the stipend amount will be directly into the bank accounts of the candidates.
- A beneficiary list will be released in order to notify the applicants regarding their selection for the scheme.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
Helpline 1100 I 1902 Mon-Sun:24/7
|Starting Date to Apply Online||5 March 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|YSR Law Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|YSR Law Nestham Scheme Application Status||Click Here|
|YSR Law Nestham Scheme Official Portal||Official Website|