Summary: YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme 2022 Apply Online – YSR Shaadi Tohfa Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.gsws-nbm.ap.gov.in. The YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme announced earlier by the AP government is going to start from October 1. The eligibility criteria for this scheme was released on Saturday (September 10). The state government has put a condition that YSR Kalyanamastu and Shaadi Tofa schemes are applicable for Muslims only if both the bride and groom have passed 10th standard. The order only states that both the bride and groom must have completed 10th standard. Under the ‘YSR Kalyanamasthu’, SCs, STs, BCs, differently-abled and non-Muslim minorities and through the ‘YSR Shaadi Tohfa’ scheme Muslims will be provided financial assistance by the state government.
YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme 2022
The YS Jagan government, which has so far fulfilled 98.44 per cent of the promises made to the people of the state, has decided to implement ‘YSR Kalyanamasthu’ and ‘YSR Shaadi Tohfa’ (financial assistance for marriage scheme) from October 1.
Poor parents face a lot of difficulties in getting girls married. The adopted child is taken to the house. With the intention that no one should face such difficulties, financial assistance of one lakh rupees will be provided under this scheme for the marriage of girls from poor families. The details of the family members of both the bride and groom are taken into consideration. Family income should not exceed Rs.10 thousand in rural areas and Rs.12 thousand in urban areas per month.
YSR Kalyanamastu will be applicable to SC, ST and BC categories. This scheme is applicable to Muslims under the name of Shaadi Tofa. Rs.1 lakh for SC and ST brides and Rs.1.20 lakh for inter-caste marriage. Rs. 50 thousand for BCs and Rs. 75 thousand for inter-caste marriage. Rs.1 lakh for minorities and Rs.1.50 lakh for disabled persons. Government will help construction workers Rs.40 thousand.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme 2022
- 1.1 YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 Financial Assistance under YSR Kalyanamasthu
- 1.3 Required Document for YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme
- 1.4 YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Objectives of YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme 2022
- 1.6 YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme Benefits
- 1.7 Key Features of YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme
- 2 How to Apply for YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme
YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme|
|Launched by||AP State Government|
|Beneficiaries||SC, ST, BC, MINORITIES, CONSTRUCTION WORKERS, Disabled|
|Major Benefit||Under YSR Kalyanamastu|
➤ SC, ST Rs. 1 lakh
➤ Rs.1.20 lakh for SC and ST who have inter-caste marriages
➤ Rs.50 thousand for BCs
➤ Rs.75 thousand for BCs who have inter-caste marriages.
|Scheme Objective||Fulfill Promises of Manifesto|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
The state government will give financial help to members of the SCs, STs, BCs, differently-abled, and non-Muslim minority groups via the “YSR Kalyanamasthu” program, while Muslims will get aid through the “YSR Shaadi Tohfa” program.
Financial Assistance under YSR Kalyanamasthu
|SN||Category||Existing (in rupees)||Financial Assistance under YSR Kalyanamasthu & YSR Shaadi Tohfa (in rupees)|
|2||Scheduled Caste-Inter caste||75,000/-||1,20,000/-|
|4||Scheduled Tribe- Inter caste||75,000/-||1,20,000/-|
|6||Backward Classes- Inter caste||50,000/-||75,000/-|
Required Document for YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Income Certificate
- 10th class certificate.
- Electricity bill.
- Mobile Number
YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Criteria:
- BC/ SC/ ST/ Minorities (other than Muslims), Handicapped
- The girl must be 18 years and the boy must be 21 years.
- Educational qualification must be SSC minimum. Couples who want to marry must at least have a matriculation pass certification.
- In villages, the income should not exceed Rs.10 thousand per month and in towns it should not exceed Rs.12 thousand per month.
- Total land holdings are not more than 10 acres in dry land and not more than 3 in wetlands.
- The monthly electricity consumption in their homes should not exceed 300 units.
- There should be no income taxpayers or government employees in the family.
- Beneficiaries must not have anyone in their family take a pension.
- Applicants must not have any kind of four-wheeled automobile.
- They must have their first marriage for the first time in order to apply.
- For windows, they can apply for the scheme.
- Applicants who are applying for the schemes must not have a built-up area that exceeds 1000 square feet in municipal areas.
Objectives of YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme 2022
This is a great initiative by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy to provide financial assistance to the SC ST minority communities’ backward classes of disabled people. The scheme promotes inter-caste weddings. As we all know, in India, communities, and families do not favor intercaste marriages, leaving children on their own. As a result, the government is assisting minorities.
YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme Benefits
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes beneficiaries will be provided financial assistance of 1.2 lakh if they have an intercaste marriage.
- SCs and STs generally will be benefited by about 1 lakh rupees.
- BC beneficiaries who marry inter-caste would get Rs 75,000.
- BCs will get Rs 50,000.
- Crippled beneficiaries will get Rs 1.5 lakh.
- Under this scheme, Rs 40,000 will be given to two construction workers for marriage.
- Disabled or handicapped will get 1.5 lakh.
Key Features of YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme
- YSR Kalyanamastu and YSR Shaadi Tofa schemes have been announced. These schemes will come into effect from October 1.
- This scheme will be applicable to the families of SP, ST, minority communities, BCs, disabled and construction workers.
- It has been revealed that this scheme has been brought in order to marry the girls of poor families in a dignified manner.
- Under YSR Kalyanamastu, Rs 1 lakh will be given to SCs and STs. If the SC and ST girls get inter-caste marriage, they will be given Rs 1 lakh 20 thousand as a gift.
- 50,000 is given to girls belonging to BC social group if they get married. If they marry inter-caste Rs. 75 thousand will be given as a gift. Rs.40 thousand assistance will be given to construction workers.
- AP Government provides cash assistance of Rs 1 lakh under YSR Shaadi Tofa for minority marriages.
- Age of girl should be 18 years and boy should be 21 years and above.
How to Apply for YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme
The State government has decided to implement a Marriage Financial Assistance Scheme, ‘YSR Kalyanamasthu’, for SCs / STs / BCs / minorities other than Muslims / differently-abled, and ‘YSR Shaadi Tohfa’ for Muslims from October 1. Applications have to be submitted through the ‘Navasakam’ beneficiary management portal (https://gsws-nbm.ap.gov.in/) for which guidelines are going to be issued separately, according to an official release.
|Launch date||October 1st, 2022|