Short Info: వైఎస్ఆర్ ఆరోగ్య ఆసరా పథకం – [Apply Online] YSR Arogya Asara Scheme 2021 – YSR Aarogyasri Card Online Registration, Application Form Aarogyasri Card, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Aarogyasri Card Status at YSR aarogyasri ap gov in Portal Official Website www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: YSR Arogya Asara Scheme
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Financial Support
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
|Published on: 06/23/2020|
|Updated on: 01/19/2021
YSR Arogya Asara Scheme 2021: YSR Aarogyasri Card Status, Beneficiary List, Download AP Aarogyasri Card
Latest Updates: The YSR Aarogyasri scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state in the year of 2017 and since then the scheme has been providing financial funds to all of the people of the state, mainly who are poor and are basically below the poverty line.
YSR Arogya Asara Scheme 2021 Apply Online
Summary: Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is in the process of launching another program to provide relief to poor patients as part of the health scheme. YSR Arogya Asara will be launched on Monday at Guntur General Hospital. After the surgery, the patients are offered a maximum of Rs.225 per day or a maximum of Rs 5,000 per month for the prescribed relaxation time.
రాష్ట్రంలో మంచి పాలన సాగుతుంటే జీర్ణించుకోలేక నా మతం, కులం గురించి మాట్లాడుతున్నారు. ఈ వేదికగా చెబుతున్నా.. నా మతం మానవత్వం, నా కులం మాట నిలబెట్టుకునే కులం. నేను విన్నాను, ఉన్నాను అనే మాటను నిలబెట్టుకున్నందుకు గర్వంగా ఉంది- YSR ఆరోగ్య ఆసరా ప్రారంభ కార్యక్రమంలో సీఎం వైయస్ జగన్. pic.twitter.com/3zzihwk62r
— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) December 2, 2019
The main objective of AP YSR Arogya Asara Scheme is to ensure that no family suffers financially in case one member becomes sick. Around 4.5 lakh poor people would be benefited from YSR Aarogya Aasara (Post-operative Sustenance) Scheme.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “YSR Arogya Asara Scheme 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|YSR Arogya Asara Scheme 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||YSR Arogya Asara Scheme|
|in Language||వైఎస్ఆర్ ఆరోగ్య ఆసరా పథకం|
|Launched by||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of State|
|Major Benefit||Provide relief to poor patients as part of the health scheme|
|Scheme Objective||Financial aid|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||1 December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Not Yet Announced|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Surgery/Therapy List (Consolidated)||Click Here|
|YSR Arogya Asara Scheme 2021||Official Website|
Arogya Asara Scheme Application Process
Step to Apply YSR Arogya Asara Scheme 2021
Procedure to fill the application form to avail the scheme benefits is not yet announced by the government.
The government has issued guidelines for the use of 836 types of surgeries in 26 separate departments. The patient must provide bank account and Aadhaar card details at the time of discharge. If a bank account is not provided, the money is credited to a relative’s bank account.
All the beneficiary patients must provide bank account and Aadhaar card details at the time of discharge. In case a bank account is not provided, then the money would be credited into their relative’s bank account. The authorities have already completed all arrangements in the wake of the Chief Minister’s directive to ensure there are no hurdles.
Application form filling procedure may be online or offline. we will update the information as disclosed by the government of the Andhra Pradesh state.
Procedure To Receive Payment In YSR Arogya Asara Scheme
- For availing the benefits of the Scheme, The Patient must have to provide Bank Account Number, Aadhaar Card and other Required Document at the time of admitting or Discharging from related Hospital.
- Now, After Discharging from the hospital, the concerned department will credit the financial amount within 48 hours. If the patient doesn’t have a bank account then the money is credited to a relative’s bank account.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- Treatment documents
- Discharge documents
- Copy of caste certificate
- Income certificate copy
- Bank account details
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant must belong to below the poverty line household.
- The applicant must be admitted to a hospital for some serious medical condition or for the condition and the medical operation mention by the concerned authorities of the scheme.
- The government has issued guidelines for the financial assistance to 836 types of surgeries in 26 separate departments. The patient must provide bank account and Aadhaar card details at the time of discharge. If a bank account is not provided, the money is credited to a relative’s bank account.
- After the surgery/treatment, patients are offered a maximum of Rs.225 per day or a maximum of Rs.5,000 per month for the prescribed relaxation time under the Aaogya Aasara scheme.
- Amount will be directly credited into the patients’ accounts within 48-hours after discharge from the hospital.
Key Features of Scheme
- The government will provide finical help to the patients belongs to a poor family
- This is the first in India that a State Government has offered this kind of a service to patients. The scheme was introduced by the CM with an intention that the family should not suffer financially if the family gets sick. An estimated 4.5 lakh people will benefit from this.
- The Chief Minister will also distribute cheques to the patients who are receiving treatment in the hospital there.
- Andhra Pradesh is the first and only State in India providing of “Health for All” with an objective of providing quality health to the entire population of the State by launching “Aarogya Raksha”.
- ‘Health for All’ Scheme counts to be one of the pioneers in terms of achieving equity and providing accountable and evidence-based good-quality health-care services in the State to assist Above Poverty Line families from catastrophic health expenditure.
- End-to-end cashless services for identified 1059 diseases under secondary and tertiary care through 400 Government and Corporate Network Hospitals.
News Source : https://english.sakshi.com/andhrapradesh/2019/12/02/ap-cm-jagan-launches-ysr-aarogya-aasara-scheme-in-guntur-govt-hospital-decmeber-02-2019, https://www.thehansindia.com/andhra-pradesh/cm-jagan-to-launch-ysr-arogya-asara-scheme-officially-today-in-guntur-586398