15th March International & National, World Consumer Rights Day (विश्व उपभोक्ता अधिकार दिवस) 2023 : Consumer Protection Day – WCRD 2023 Date, Theme, Slogan, Quotes, Symbol, Poster, Images, Wishes, Messages, Quiz, Campaigns, Speech, Essay, Info graphics, Significance, Facts, History, Objectives, Importance, Celebration and Awareness Program in Hindi, English.
World Consumer Rights Day 2023
World Consumer Rights Day 2023 Celebration : The consumer movement marks 15th March with World Consumer Rights Day every year, as a means of raising global awareness about consumer rights and needs. Celebrating the day is a chance to demand that the rights of all consumers are respected and protected, and to protest against market abuses and social injustices which undermine those rights. The theme of the day for the year 2023 is “The Sustainable Consumer”.
Today We want share “World Consumer Rights Day 2023” : Theme, Slogan, Quotes, Importance, Images, Celebration and Awareness Program Details. You can share very informative details about “International Consumer Rights Day 2023” with your friends, relatives, colleagues and family via social networking website i.e. facebook, twitter, whatsapp, pinterest, instagram and telegram. You can update social post update, status, send stickers, pictures, images, hd poster wallpapers and greetings to wish them.
About World Consumer Rights Day
About World Consumer Rights Day : On 1962, March 15 then US President John F Kennedy address the US Congress regarding the four basic consumer rights, later called the Consumer Bill of Rights. He was the first world leader to address consumer rights. The original four consumer rights are:
- The right to safety
- The right to be informed
- The Right to choose, and
- The right to be heard.
In 1985, the United Nations through the United Nations Guidelines for Consumer Protection expands the consumer rights to include four more. They are:
- The right to satisfaction of basic needs,
- The right to redress,
- The Right to Consumer Education, and
- The right to a Healthy Environment.
Consumer Rights in India
The Consumer Protection Act 1986 gives 6 basic rights to the consumers:
- Right to choose the product.
- Right to be protected from all kind of hazardous goods.
- Right to be informed about the performance and quality of all products.
- Right to be heard in all decision-making processes related to consumer interests.
- Right to seek redressal, whenever consumer rights have been infringed.
- Right to complete consumer education.
World Consumer Rights Day : History
History of Consumer Rights Day: World Consumer Rights Day was inspired by President John F Kennedy, who sent a special message to the US Congress on 15th March 1962, in which he formally addressed the issue of consumer rights. He was the first world leader to do so. The consumer movement first marked that date in 1983 and now uses the day every year to mobilise action on important issues and campaigns.
International Consumer Rights Day : Significance
Significance of Consumer Rights Day: World Consumers Day aims to highlight that rights of all consumers are respected and protected and to protest against market abuses and social injustices which undermine those rights.
International Consumer Rights Day : Observance
International Consumer Rights Day Observance: To celebrate in your community, look for events that are trying to bring awareness to consumer rights, or areas of public policy that need to be changed. The day is about mobilizing citizen action groups across the world and if everyone joined in to help in their own communities, it would come closer to meeting their goals.
World Consumer Rights Day : Theme
World Consumer Rights Day 2023 Theme : Each year, World Consumer Rights Day adopts a theme to highlight. This year the theme promoted is “The Sustainable Consumer”.
|Year||Name of Theme|
|World Consumer Rights Day 2020||“The Sustainable Consumer”|
|World Consumer Rights Day 2019||“Trusted Smart Products”|
|World Consumer Rights Day 2018||—|
|World Consumer Rights Day 2017||“Building a Digital World Consumers can Trust”|
World Consumer Rights Day : Logo/ Symbol
|World Consumer Rights Day Symbol|
|The day is observed with an aim to raise awareness about the basic rights of consumers. The participants of the occasion demand that basic rights of the consumers should be respected and protected.|
World Consumer Rights Day : Quotes/ Sayings
World Consumer Rights Day Quotes/ Sayings : Here is list of best Quotes of Consumer Rights Day –
Consumers are the kings and hence they need to be always served with the best. Enjoy your rights on this world consumer rights day
Every product in the market is taken up by some or the other consumer. Every consumer is important, treat them well. Happy world consumer rights day
Without consumers, all the businesses of the market would have vanished. They are the supreme and prima donna of this demand supply chain.
It takes honesty and gentleness to make a consumer happy. Practice it harder every time for greater success. Happy world consumer rights day
You need to get closer to the customers, so much so that you tell them what they need before they even realise. Happy world consumer rights day
If you give every customer their rights, they will become your loyal ones and make sure that their closed group also does business with you.
The more a person enjoys his work, the better they serve their customers. Take an oath to give them the best service every time
On this world consumer rights day, make it a point to delight every customer of yours with all that makes them feel good, they are the kings!
Your brand will only be powerful when it serves to the customers in the best manner. Brand is nothing but an assemblage of the loyalty and trust of the customers
To make your business grow, the best thing you could do is understand the breed of your customers and cater to them accordingly.
With the world consumer rights day, it is imperative for the customers to be aware of their rights so that they cannot be cheated by the fraud businesses ever.
Every business can do wonders if they abide by the laws and wish of the customers. Happy world consumer rights day
If the marketplace is the nervous system then consumer is the heart to it. Treat them right and it will serve you better.
Know your powers and take no wrong from any business. Shop with purpose on this world consumer rights day
You can beat all other competition by teaming up with the customers and speaking for them. Utilise the opportunity on this world consumer rights day
Best Quotes by By Famous People Consumer’s Importance
Best World Consumer Rights Day: Quotes By Famous People on Consumer’s Importance –
* You customer’s perception is your reality – Kate Zabriskie
* Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning – Bill Gates
* For us our most important stakeholder is not our stockholders it is our customers. We are in business to serve the needs and desires of our core customer base. – John Mackey
* Your customer doesn’t care how much you know until they know how much you care – Damon Richards
* Customers are the most important visitor on our premises, they are not dependent on us, we are dependent on them. They are not an interruption in our work. They are the purpose of it. They are not outsiders in our business. They are part of it; we are not doing them a favour by serving them. They are doing us a favour by giving us an opportunity to do so. – Mahatma Gandhi
* We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts, it’s our Job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better – Jeff Bezos.
* You are serving a customer not a life sentence; learn how to enjoy your work – Laurie McIntosh.
* Customers don’t expect you to be perfect but they expect you to fix things when they go wrong – Donald Porter.
* A brand is nothing but an expression of the customer’s loyalty and trust – Phil Dusenberry.
* Do not compromise on the quality and your customers will not negotiate on the price.”
* Loyal customers, they don’t just come back, they don’t simply recommend you, they insist that their friends do business with you – Chip Bell
* Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need before they realize it themselves – Steve Jobs
* Customers through their devices are leaving vast footprints of customer data for marketers to leverage – Srividya Sridharan.
* You customer’s perception is your reality – Kate Zabriskie
* A satisfied customer is the best strategy of all – Micheal Le Boeuf.
World Consumer Rights Day : Images HD Pictures Poster
World Consumer Rights Day : Images HD Pictures Poster : Here is list of best Poster of Consumer Rights Day –
World Consumer Rights Day : Slogan
World Consumer Rights Day Slogan : Here is list of best Slogan of Consumer Rights Day –
World Consumer Rights Day Slogan in English
Your product, your rights.
Know your rights, before buying the products.
You don’t live to buy, you buy to live.
Big and small, human rights is for all.
Know your rights to consume.
World Consumer Rights Day Slogan in Hindi
World Consumers Rights Day Slogan
शुद्ध सुरक्षित और असर दायक
उपभोक्ता संरक्षण कानून है लाभदायक
Upbhokta Diwas Hindi Slogans
विश्व का हर उपभोक्ता हो जागरूक
उपभोक्ता संरक्षण कानून है इसमें सहायक
Consumers Day Slogan in Hindi
उपभोक्ता कानून का इरादा
ग्राहक की सुरक्षा का वादा
Upbhokta Diwas ke Nare
उपभोक्ता कानून जानिए
आप अपने अधिकार पहचानिये
Consumers Day Hindi Slogan
जब गरंटी बारँटी से निर्माता जाये मुकर
आप तुरंत उपभोक्ता की अदालत की और करे डगर
Slogan on Jago Grahak Jago in Hindi
उपभोक्ता अदालतों की प्रक्रिया है सस्ती व सरल
जागो ग्राहक जागो यहा होगा आपकी समस्या का तुरंत हल
World Consumers Rights Day – FAQs
Q. 1 – When is World Consumer Day celebrated?
Ans. – World Consumer Day is celebrated on 15 March.
Q. 2 – When was World Consumer Day first celebrated?
Ans. – First of all, the first World Consumer Day was celebrated on 15 March 1962.
Q. 3 – When is Consumer Day celebrated in India?
Ans. – Consumer Day in India every year is celebrated on December 24 | Also known as National Consumer Day.
Q. 4 – What is the theme of World Consumer Day 2023?
Ans. – Sustainable Consumer [The Sustainable Consumer]
Q. 5 – How many rights were provided to consumers in the bill passed in US Congress?
Ans. – There were four special provisions in the bill passed in the US Congress, first, the right to consumer protection, second, the right to get information to the consumer, third, the right for the consumer to elect and the fourth is the right of the consumer to hear.
Q. 6 – How will the day be celebrated in India?
Ans. – On this occasion of the Consumer Rights Day, several functions are being organised across India. Consumer Affairs Minister Ram Vilas Paswan will also preside over a function in New Delhi. In India, besides the World Consumer Rights Day, we observe the National Consumer Day on 24 December.