West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme 2022 @wbhousing.gov.in
Summary: West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme 2022-23 is an initiative of the Housing Department, Government of West Bengal. This scheme has been started to provide houses to the poor people of the state. This scheme has been started for the low-income and middle-income groups people. Under this housing scheme government of West Bengal will provide houses on affordable prices to poor people of West Bengal. Poor people can buy 1 BHK flat or 2 BHK flats as per their requirements.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme (WBNHS) 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.wbhousing.gov.in/nijashree. West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme 2022 @wbhousing.gov.in
- 2 West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme 2022 – Overview
- 3 West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
- 3.1 Payment Schedule Under The Scheme
- 3.2 List of Banks
- 3.3 Selection Process
- 3.4 Required Document for West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme
- 3.5 West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 3.6 Objectives of West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme 2022
- 3.7 Benefits And Features Of West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme
- 4 West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme (WBNHS)|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of West Bengal|
|Major Benefit||To provide Houses for poor people on affordable prices|
|Scheme Objective||To provide houses to the beneficiaries|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||West bengal|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
West Bengal government invites WB Nijashree Housing Scheme online application form at wbhousing.gov.in for 1 BHK and 2 BHK flats to poor people. People from lower income group (LIG) having less than Rs. 15,000 income and middle income group (MIG) having less than Rs. 30,000 income can now apply online for WB Nijoshree Prokolpo housing scheme. The state govt. has allocated Rs. 3000 crore for construction of residential units.
Residents of West Bengal of LIG category can apply online for a 1 BHK flat with a carpet area of 378 sqft and is priced at Rs. 7.82 lakh and MIG category people can apply online for 2 BHK flats with an area of 559 sq ft. 9.26 lakhs.
Payment Schedule Under The Scheme
|Installment||Due date||Percentage of Price|
|1st installment including adjustment of application money||Within 45 days from the date of issuance of the allotment letter||10% of the actual cost|
|2nd installment||Roof casting of the ground floor and within 30 days from the issuance of the demand letter||20% of the actual cost|
|3rd installment||Roof casting of the first floor and within 30 days from the issuance of the demand letter||20% of actual cost|
|4th installment||Roof casting of 2nd floor and within 30 days from the issuance of demand letter||20% of actual cost|
|5th installment||Roof casting of 3rd floor and within 30 days from the issuance of demand letter||20% of actual cost|
|6th installment||Before possession||10% of actual cost|
Silent Features Of The Scheme
- 1BHK flat is going to build on an area of 35.15 Sqmeters for LIG.
- 2BHK flat is going to build on an area of 50.96Sq meters for MIG.
- The unit cost of the flat will determine by the actual cost of construction.
- Cost of land shall not be taken into account while computing unit cost.
- Credit linked subsidy will be given by the housing department to the eligible beneficiary
Nijoshree Prolokpo Flats Location & Brochure Download
The flats under Nijashree Awas Yojana will be located in the areas of South 24 Parganas, North 24 Parganas, Hooghly, Nadia, Kolkata, Howrah, Bankura and other districts, as specified in the advertisement issued.
Flat Price And Specification Under The Scheme
|Types of Flats||Prices of flats||Family monthly income||Carpet area of flats|
|1 BHK||Rs 7.82 lakh||Upto Rs 15000 per month||378 sq.ft|
|2 BHK||Rs 9.26 lakh||Upto Rs 30000 per month||559 sq.ft|
Housing Department, Government of West Bengal has introduced WB Nijashree Housing Scheme to fulfill the basic need of shelter of the people. Under this scheme, the government is going to built 1BHK and 2BHK flats for the LIG and MIG on public land belonging to the state government, local bodies, and parastatals.
List of Banks
You can accumulate the application form from any of the following banks and branches
- United Bank of India
- State Bank of India
Sites and Location of the Project
- 1st Phase
- Haldia, Purba Medinipur
- Siliguri Dabgram, Jalpaiguri.
- 2nd phase
- Coochbehar Town
- Medinipur Town
- Ashoke Nagar,North 24 Parganas
- 3rd phase
- Bankura Town
- Bishnupur Town
- Kalyani, Nadia
Selection of the applicant will be made on the basis of the transparent lottery in the respective district/ subdivision.
General Terms And Conditions
- The applicant must be an inhabitant of the same district in which the scheme is being implemented
- One person can only apply for one flat under the scheme
- There can be one joint applicant for each application
- The selection of beneficiaries will be done through a lottery
- If the number of applicants is more than the number of flats then a waiting list of the eligible applicants will be prepared
- The application money for 1 BHK flat is Rs 2500 and for 12 BHK flats is Rs 5000. This amount will be refunded in case of unsuccessful applications
- The money of the applicant will be returned within 30 days in case of unsuccessful applicants
- No processing fees will be charged to the applicant
- The payment of installment by the beneficiary will be deposited directly into the escrow account
- If the beneficiary has used any false or fabricated information at any stage then his application will be cancelled and the authority will forfeit the application money
- If the allottee fails to deposit any installment within the time frame then the interest of 8% per annum for the delayed period will be charged
- If the applicant fails to provide an installment for 6 months the district magistrate will cancel the allotment offering opportunity
- If the allottee surrenders the amount after payment of the first or second installment then the amount paid by the allottee will be refunded after deducting 5% of the said payment without any interest
- The surrender of the flat will not be allowed after payment of the third installment
- If the housing department fails to handover the allotted flat to the allottee then the housing department will pay an interest of 8% per annum for the delayed period
Required Document for West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Ration card
West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- For the lower-income group, the monthly family income should be Rs 15000 or less
- For higher-income group the monthly family income should be Rs 30000 or less
- The beneficiary should not have any pakka house or flat in his or her name or in the name of any member of the family
- The beneficiary should be inhabited by the same district in which the scheme site is located
Objectives of West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme 2022
The prime objective of this scheme provides scheme’s main objective is to provide 2BHK or 3BHK houses at economical prices for the applicants. This scheme will very helpful for EWS category families of society (Economically Weaker Section).
Benefits And Features Of West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme
- West Bengal Government has launched this scheme only for the people whose monthly income is not greater than 30,000/- per month.
- The people whose monthly income is rupees 15,000/-, will come under LIG ( low income group ).
- The people whose monthly income is around rupees 30,000-/, will come under MIG ( Middle Income Group ).
- Government will provide around 5,000 houses To LIG and MIG people in two or three years under thus scheme.
- 1 BHK flat price would be around 8 lacs and 2BHK flat price would be around 9.25 lacs.
West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme Online Registration Process
WB Nijashree scheme is applicable only for people whose monthly income does not exceed Rs. 30,000 per month. Initially, around 5000 flats would be distributed to LIG / MIG people in the next 2 to 3 years under Nijoshree Prokolpo Scheme. Interested candidates can apply online for Nijoshree Prokolpo Housing Scheme between 26 November 2018 to 31 December 2018.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme i.e. www.wbhousing.gov.in/nijashree.
Step 2- On the Homepage, choose the Nijashree option available on the left-hand side.
Step 3- Click on this link and you will get Nijoshree Prokalpo Housing Scheme application form.
Step 4- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5- Now you have to fill all the required details in the form like your name, Spouse name, father’s name, occupation, monthly family income, address details etc.
Step 6- Now you have to attach all the required documents
Step 7- After that you have to submit this form in the branch of the bank from where the application was obtained
Helpline Number & Contact Address
Janab Firhad Hakim
Minister-in-Charge, Housing Department
Fax – 2262-4091 / Phone No. – 2262-4004/ 2262-4005
|Application Form||Registration | Login|
|West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme Official Portal||Official Website|