Short Info: [Apply Online] West Bengal Duare Tran (Yaas Relief) 2022 – দুয়ারে ত্রাণ ফর্ম Online Registration, Duare Tran Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website excise.wb.gov.in.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||West Bengal Duare Tran|
|Scheme Benefit||Provide incentives to West Bengal peoples|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 West Bengal Duare Tran 2022 – Apply Online @excise.wb.gov.in
- 2 West Bengal Duare Tran 2022 – Overview
- 3 West Bengal Duare Tran List, Status News Update
- 4 West Bengal Duare Tran Online Registration Process
- 5 West Bengal Duare Tran 2022: Online Application Form
- 5.1 Departments Under West Bengal Duare Tran 2022
- 5.2 Task Force Under West Bengal Duare Tran Scheme
- 5.3 Financial Assistance Provided Under West Bengal Duare Tran Scheme
- 5.4 Required Document for West Bengal Duare Tran
- 5.5 West Bengal Duare Tran Eligibility Criteria
- 5.6 Objectives of West Bengal Duare Tran 2022
- 5.7 Benefits And Features Of West Bengal Duare Tran Scheme
- 5.8 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 5.9 Important Dates
- 5.10 Important Links
West Bengal Duare Tran 2022 – Apply Online @excise.wb.gov.in
Summary: The state government started its Duare Tran (relief on doorsteps) camps to provide financial help to people affected by Cyclone Yaas that hit coastal Bengal on May 26.
The government will receive applications from June 3 to 18, field enquiries will be done over the next 12 days and then the beneficiaries, depending on the extent of damage, will receive benefits from July 1 to 7. The North and South 24-Parganas opened 20 and 34 Duare Tran camps, respectively, in the districts’ Yaas-hit pockets.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “West Bengal Duare Tran 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
West Bengal Duare Tran 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||West Bengal Duare Tran (Yaas Relief)|
|Launched by||Government Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of West Bengal|
|Major Benefit||Provide incentives to West Bengal peoples|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Relief To The Citizens Of West Bengal Who Are Affected By Yaas Cyclone|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||West Bengal|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
West Bengal Duare Tran List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
- The West Bengal government has rejected as “bogus” almost 50 per cent of the applications that were filed seeking compensation for the damage caused by cyclone Yaas, following spot verification by district authorities
- A total of 3,66,000 people, affected by Cyclone ‘Yaas’ and the flooding that followed, applied for compensation at the ‘Duare Tran’ (relief at doorstep) camps that were put together by the state government from June 3 to June 18.
West Bengal Duare Tran Online Registration Process
The government of West Bengal have launched West Bengal Duare Tran scheme. The Government is going to provide financial relief to the citizens who are affected by Yaas cyclone through this scheme. In order to apply under this scheme camps will be organised in the affected districts. All the eligible beneficiaries can apply through these camps. The beneficiaries are required to submit the application along with all the required documents.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online West Bengal Duare Tran Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of West Bengal Duare Tran scheme i.e. excise.wb.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as your name, email ID, mobile number, etc and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
- by following this procedure you can apply under the scheme
Procedure View List Of Beneficiaries
Step 1- Go to the official website of West Bengal State portal
Step 2- On the homepage, you have to click on Duare Tran (Yaas Relief) List Of Beneficiaries Know More
Step 3- On the new page choose your District
Step 4- On this next page, you can view the beneficiary list along with address, category and amount
Procedure To Login On The Portal
Step 1- First of all go to the official website of West Bengal Duare Tran Scheme
Step 2- On the homepage, you are required to click on login
Step 3- After that, you have to enter your registered mobile number and captcha code
Step 4- Now you have to click on login with a secret pin
Step 5- After that, you have to enter the OTP which you have received on your registered mobile number into the OTP box
Step 6- Now you have to click on login
By following this procedure you can login on the portal
West Bengal Duare Tran 2022: Online Application Form
West Bengal Duare Tran 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – On 26 May 2021, a very severe cyclonic storm called Yaas hit West Bengal. This cyclone has caused large-scale devastation across many districts of the state. So the government of West Bengal has come up with the West Bengal Duare Tran scheme. Through this scheme, the government is going to provide relief to the citizens of the state who are affected by Yaa’s cyclone. This scheme will be implemented in all the affected areas of districts of South 24 Parganas, North 24 Parganas, Purba Medinipur, Paschim Medinipur, and Howrah. Other than that, affected areas of the district of North 24 Parganas, Birbhum, and Hoogly will also be covered under this scheme.
Once all applications are submitted, a survey will be conducted by the BDO and SDO offices concerned. The list of beneficiaries will be finalized by this month and the compensation amounts will be disbursed from the first week of July. Instead of distributing relief materials among the affected people, the government has decided to have the compensation amounts credited to their bank accounts.
Departments Under West Bengal Duare Tran 2022
Citizens belonging to the following departments will get the benefit of the Duare tran scheme.
- Department of Agriculture
- Disaster Management and Civil defence department
- Animal resources development department
- Department of Horticulture
- Department of Fisheries
- Micro small and medium enterprises department
- Department of textile
Task Force Under West Bengal Duare Tran Scheme
Under the scheme, a task force at different levels will be constituted in order to attain the objective of the implementation of this scheme. The task force will be constituted of the following members:-
At State Level
- Additional Chief Secretary, Home & Hill Affairs & Planning Department – Chairperson
- An Additional Chief Secretary, Panchayats and Rural Development Department
- Additional Chief Secretary, Animal Resources Development Department
- Additional Chief Secretary, Food Processing and Horticulture Department
- Principal Secretary, Finance Department
- LRC and Principal Secretary, L&LR Department
- Principal Secretary, Fisheries Department
- The Principal Secretary, Disaster Management Department – Convenor
- Principal Secretary, MS:ME Department
- Principal Secretary, Urban Development and Municipal Affairs
- Secretary, Agriculture Department
- Secretary, NRES Department-State Nodal Officer
- The Secretary, I&CA Department
- Any other officer of the State government may be included to look after specific district
- Any other Department may also be co-opted.
At District Level
- District Magistrate – Chairperson
- Commissioner of Police / SP
- ADM (in charge of Disaster Management)
- ADMs looking after the respective schemes identified for Duare Tran
- District Head/Nodal Officer of the Directorates of Fisheries/ Agriculture/ ARD/ MSME / FPI&H
- All concerned SDOs
- District Information and Culture Officer
- Any other officer/ s that the District Magistrate requires to be involved to ensure success of “Duare Tran”.
- District Disaster Management Officer – Convenor
At Block Level
- Block Development Officer – Chairperson
- CI/OC of the Police Station
- Block Level Official of the Concerned Departments
- Extension Officers
- Block Disaster Management Officer – Convenor
- Any other officer/ s that the BDO requires to be involved to ensure the entire programme is carried out smoothly.
Financial Assistance Provided Under West Bengal Duare Tran Scheme
|Agriculture||For crop loss||Minimum Rs.1000 and maximum Rs.2500|
|Disaster management||Fully and partially damaged dwelling houses||Rs. 20,000 for fully damaged house and Rs.5000 for partially damaged house|
|Animal resources development||Replacement of animals||Milch Animals- Rs.30,000 for buffaloes, cows etc and Rs.3000 for sheep, goat, pig etc Draught Animals- Rs.25,000 for Bullock and Rs.16,000 for calf|
|Horticulture||For damage betel vine structures||Rs.5000 per affected farmers|
|Fisheries||For repair or replacement of Hundis, boats and nets||Rs.300 for hundi Rs.2600 for net Rs.10,000 for fully damaged board Rs.5000 for partially damaged board|
|MSME||For replacement of damaged tools, equipment, raw material, goods in process, Finished goods, showrooms, godowns etc||Rs.4100 for equipment and Raw Material Rs.10,000 per unit|
Required Document for West Bengal Duare Tran
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Residential certificate
- Income certificate
- Age proof
- Bank account details
- Details of the loss suffered
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
West Bengal Duare Tran Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- The applicant must be permanent resident of West Bengal
- Applicant must be affected by yaas cyclone
- The applicant must have gone through some financial loss
Objectives of West Bengal Duare Tran 2022
The government launched this scheme with some objectives.
- To deliver funds to directly beneficiary account.
- To provide funds at doorstep.
- To take application from the beneficiary directly.
- To reduce corruption.
- To provide relief funds to only eligible people.
Benefits And Features Of West Bengal Duare Tran Scheme
- The government of West Bengal has launched West Bengal Duare Tran scheme.
- The applicant’s number is 3,66,000, the number of applications are in excess of 5 lakh.
- All the eligible beneficiaries can apply through these camps
- The government will organise camps in Yaas affected villages. The Yaas affected people can apply visiting the camp.
- The camps will start on 3rd June and continue till 18th June,2021.
- The applications will be verified from 19th June to 30th June,2021.
- After the verification relief funds will be transferred to eligible beneficiary’s account from 1st July, 2021.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
- Address: 325,HRBC Building, Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah-711102.
- Phone No: 033 2250 1193
- Email: [email protected]
|Start of Camps||3 June 2021|
|Application Receipt||3 to 18 June 2021|
|Completion of Enquiries||19 to 31 June 2021|
|Disbursement of Benefit Amount||1 to 7 July 2021|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|West Bengal Duare Tran Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|West Bengal Duare Tran Official Portal||Official Website|