Short Info: [Apply Online] West Bengal Career Guidance Portal (WBCGP) 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website wbcareerportal.in.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||West Bengal Career Guidance Portal|
|Scheme Benefit||Helping West Bengal students in proper career guidance.|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 West Bengal Career Guidance Portal 2022
- 2 wbcareerportal.in 2022 – Overview
- 3 West Bengal Career Guidance Portal Online Registration Process
- 4 West Bengal Career Guidance Portal 2022: Online Application Form
- 4.1 Required Document for West Bengal Career Guidance Portal
- 4.2 West Bengal Career Guidance Portal Eligibility Criteria
- 4.3 Objectives of West Bengal Career Guidance Portal 2022
- 4.4 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 4.5 Important Dates
- 4.6 Important Links
- 4.7 Share this:
- 4.8 Related
West Bengal Career Guidance Portal 2022
West Bengal Career Guidance Portal at wbcareerportal.in has been launched by the state authorities for secondary and better secondary college students. This WB Career Portal IN website has been launched by the School Education Department of West Bengal authorities in collaboration with UNICEF.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “West Bengal Career Guidance Portal 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
wbcareerportal.in 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||West Bengal Career Guidance Portal (WBCGP)|
|Launched by||Government Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Students Of West Bengal|
|Major Benefit||Helping West Bengal students in proper career guidance.|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Guidance Regarding Career|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||West Bengal|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
West Bengal Career Guidance Portal List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
- West Bengal government has launched West Bengal career guidance portal 2022 to guide students.
- Website launched by West Bengal government in association with UNICEF, Webel, Schoolnet India and The portal will offer career guidance to students of Classes IX to XII.
- The student credit card scheme launched by chief minister Mamata Banerjee under which students will be eligible for a loan of up to Rs 10 lakh for higher studies will also include international institutions now.
West Bengal Career Guidance Portal Online Registration Process
WB career guidance scheme has been launched in collaboration with UNICEF, SchoolNet, and Webel. The authorities have also informed that information related to scholarships and scholarship provisions etc. will be provided to the students through this portal. All students will be provided with a unique ID to use this portal. With this unique ID students will be able to log in to the portal and access various information, post questions. Aasman Foundation is the technical partner of West Bengal career guidance scheme 2022.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online West Bengal Career Guidance Portal Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of West Bengal Career Guidance Portal i.e. wbcareerportal.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you are required to click on register.
Step 3- The Registration Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as your name, mobile number, email id, etc and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
- By following this procedure you can register on the portal
Procedure To Login On West Bengal Career Guidance Portal
- Go to the official website of the portal
- On the homepage, you are required to enter your student id and password under login section
- After that you have to click on login
- By following this procedure you can login on the portal.
Note: This West Bengal Career Portal is also available in the local Bengali language. It is a unique platform that aggregates information on careers, colleges, professional courses, vocational courses, entrance exams and scholarship opportunities.
West Bengal Career Guidance Portal 2022: Online Application Form
West Bengal Career Guidance Portal 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – The West Bengal government has launched a unique career portal for students of Classes IX to XII to help them get the right guidance. The career guidance portal has been launched in association with UNICEF, Webel and Schoolnet India. West Bengal state government has launched WB career portal for students which will be a big step towards guiding our students to get to the career of their choice.
The students would be able to access career guidance services through West Bengal Career Portal as well as a mobile friendly app created specifically for this purpose. www.wbcareerportal.in is an initiative launched by West Bengal School Education Department Authority. The technical partner for the career portal for West Bengal is Aasman Foundation.
Required Document for West Bengal Career Guidance Portal
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar card
- Student id
- Residence certificate
- Marksheet of High School
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Ration card
- Caste certificate
West Bengal Career Guidance Portal Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant must be permanent resident of West Bengal
- The applicant must be studying in class 11th or 12th
Objectives of West Bengal Career Guidance Portal 2022
The main objective of the West Bengal Career Guidance Portal is to provide the right guidance regarding career to the students. The career guidance portal in WB state will enable adolescents to choose a career path in alignment with their aspirations and aptitudes and help to connect them with work opportunities. This portal will also enable students to interact with great personalities, mentors from reputed professional and vocational Institutions.
Benefits And Features Of West Bengal Career Guidance Portal
- The government of West Bengal have launched Career Guidance Portal
- This portal will help students of class 11th and 12th to get right guidance regarding career
- The career guidance portal has been launched in association with UNICEF, Webel and Schoolnet India.
- This portal will guide students to get the career of their choice
- Other than that this portal will also contain several interesting career news, information and various ways to get in touch with National and international institutions
- The portal will have information on about 400+ careers offered by several national and international colleges, institutes, universities and scholarships.
- West Bengal career guidance portal will be managed by the Department of School Education, the relevant authority in West Bengal.
- WB Career Guidance Portal will provide easy access to information on different careers.
- Students can also speak to the representatives of the institutions and teachers and connect with career counsellors through WB Career Guidance Portal
- The school education department of West Bengal will be responsible for implementing this portal
- This portal will provide easy access to information on different careers and it will also provide the opportunity to students to interact with teachers
Helpline Number & Contact Address
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|West Bengal Career Guidance Portal Official Portal||Official Website|