Short Info: পশ্চিমবঙ্গ কৃষক বন্ধু প্রকল্প krishak bandhu cheque list 2021 pdf west bengal – [Apply Online] WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme (WBKBS) 2021 – Krishok Bondhu Prokolpo Online Registration, Signup, Login Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check krishak bandhu name list 2020 Online Application Status at Official Website http://krishakbandhu.net/, http://matirkatha.net/.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Financial Assistance to Farmers
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
|Published on: 07/19/2020|
|Updated on: 01/16/2021
পশ্চিমবঙ্গ কৃষক বন্ধু প্রকল্প 2021: WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme List, Status News Updates
Latest Update WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme News: Hon’ble Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has always inaugurated various projects in the interest of the people , Krishok Bondhu, a farmer friend for the newly added farmers at the beginning of the new year.
WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2021 Apply Online
Summary: Govt. of West Bengal, DOA has introduced an unique Assured financial Assistance to all Farmers and farm household families of West Bengal under a single benefit scheme, “Krishak Bandhu”. It’s a single digitised card based identity of all farmers of West Bengal.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme (WBKBS)|
|in Language||পশ্চিমবঙ্গ কৃষক বন্ধু প্রকল্প|
|Launched by||CM Mamta Banerjee|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers in West Bengal|
|Major Benefit||Financial Support to Farmer’s Family|
|Scheme Objective||Financial assistance to farmers|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||West Bengal|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Announced on||1 January 2019|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Application Form PDF||Click Here|
|WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2021||Official Website|
|Death Benefit Claim form (English)||Click Here|
|Death Benefit Claim form (Bangali)||Click Here|
|Claim notification||Click Here|
|Scheme Official Notification||Click Here|
What is the Krishok Bondhu Yojana (Krishok Bondhu Prokolpo)?
According to the Krishak Bandhu scheme , in case of death of a farmer between the ages of 1 to 60 years (this condition also applies in case of accident, disease or natural death), the family of the deceased will get compensation of Rs 2 lakh. Besides, farmers will get Rs 5,000 twice per acre for land .
Components of WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2021 – Assured Income & Death Benefit
There are 2 components under West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme which have been described below:-
- Assured Income – The state govt. has introduced an assured financial assistance to all farmers and farm household families under a single benefit scheme. It is a single digitized card based identity to all farmers of West Bengal. Direct benefit of this scheme includes 2 further components:-
- Farmers with 1 or more acre landholding are entitled to get Rs. 5000 p.a for both Rabi & Kharif Seasons. 1st installment will be provided in the month of June and 2nd installment will be provided in the month of November.
- Also farmers would be given minimum assistance of Rs. 2000 per annum on pro-rata basis.
- Death Benefit – Under this death benefit scheme, the families of the farmers would be facilitated with a lumpsum amount of Rs. 2 lakh including suicide. All the farmers whose age is in between 18 to 60 years can avail new insurance policy benefits. The death benefit scheme is effective from 1st January 2019.
WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme Online Registration Process
West Bengal Krishak Bandhu online registration and login process for farmers has begun at the official website matirkatha.net. Under WB Krishak Bandu Scheme 2021, there are 2 components – Assured Income and Death Benefit.
Farmers can fill WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2019-2020 online registration form and make login to apply online to avail assured income scheme and death benefits.
Step to Apply Online WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2021 at krishakbandhu.net
Step 1- Firstly visit the official website matirkatha.net
Step 2- At the homepage, click at the “Krishak Bandhu” tab
Step 3- Now, Open the Official Website WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme i.e. http://krishakbandhu.net/.
Step 4- On the newly opened page, candidates can click at the “Krishak Bandhu Sign In” tab to make sign in and subsequent registration
Step 5- After clicking this link, the WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme Login Window will appear on the screen.
Step 6- Click on sign up button
Step 7- A registration form will be displayed on your screen.
Step 8- Enter all the details which are asked in the form.
Step 9- Click on submit, a username and a password will be displayed on your screen.
Step 10- Thus, log into the details.
How to Check Krishak Bandhu Scheme Beneficiary List
Step 1- First, Visit the Official Website WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme i.e. http://krishakbandhu.net/.
Step 2- On the Homepage, click on the link named Krishak Bandhu scheme.
Step 3- A new web page will be displayed in which you have to login through your details.
Step 4- After you log in through your details, click on the search beneficiary.
Step 5- On the new web page, select your block and district.
Step 6- Finally, a PDF list of beneficiaries will be downloaded to your device.
Step 7- Search your name on the list.
Download Death Benefit Application Claim Form
Step 1- First, Open the Official Website WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme i.e. http://krishakbandhu.net/.
Step 2- To download the application form, search death benefit claim form or directly click here (English) and click here (Bengali)
Step 3- Download the application form
Step 4- Take a print out of the form
Step 5- Fill the details in the form such as
- Farmer name
- Wife/ son name (claimant)
- Farmer’s death date
- Age of the claimant
- Relation with farmer
- ID Proof No.
- Land Details
Step 6- Attach the documents as listed above along with the form
Step 7- Submit the application to Assistant Director of Agriculture of the concerned block in your district.
Important Document for Krishok Bondhu Prokolpo
Required Document to Apply Online
- ID Proof Attested Copy
- Voter Card,
- Aadhar Card,
- Driving License,
- Pan Card,
- Passport etc.
- Death Certificate Attested Copy
- Krishak Bandhu Card Attested Copy
- Self-Declaration of Applicant Attested Copy
- ROR Attested Copy
- Legal/ natural guardian declaration in case of minor claimant
WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should be resident of West Bengal State.
- Only Farmers can Apply.
- Your age should be between 18 to 60 years
- Farmers with one or more acre landholding entitled for 5000/- per annum (Rabi & Kharif Season) assistance with minimum 2000/- per annum assistance pro rata basis.
- Under Death Benefit Scheme farm family will be facelifted one time lump sum 2 lakh.
- Farmer’s personalized authenticated DOA specified database captured digitally, stored in Krishak Bandhu cloud, analysed and digitally verified with L&LR database synchronization by DOA officers.
- This system verified authenticated data shared with State & District Co-Operative Banks by DOA for direct benefit disbursement.
- Personalised “Krishak Bandhu” digital Smart Card will be given to farmers to authenticate beneficiaries, for all further Govt assistances in future.
Key Features of Scheme
- The money will be available through the agriculture department Krishak Bandhu” schemes would benefit over 72 lakh farmers of the state. Both the projects will be launched from January, and the farmers can apply for relief from February onward.
- A new policy to grant Rs 2 lakh per farmer family in case of a death of a farmer The registration of farmers and share-croppers under this scheme will start February onwards. Benefits will accrue from January 1, 2019.
- Direct Helpline No. 8336957370
- Time: 10am – 6pm
- For any Query Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org