Veerangna Seva Kendra Online Complaint Registration | How to file a complaint online at Virangana Seva Kendra, know the procedure. Veerangna Seva Kendra Login @ Indianarmyveterans.gov.in
Veerangna Seva Kendra
The Indian Army is making great efforts for the welfare of the martyrs’ wives. The Indian Army has progressed toward utilising technology by following this process. In reality, the Indian Army has launched a single-window service called “Veerangana Seva Kendra” (VSK) for the welfare of Veer Naris and the resolution of concerns. The programme was officially launched by the President of the Army Wives Welfare Association (AWWA) on Wednesday at the Delhi Cantt offices of the Indian Army Directorate of Ex-Servicemen (DIAV).
The Veerangana Seva Kendra (VSK) window will be available on the Indian Army Veterans Portal www.indianarmyveterans.gov.in. Martyrs’ wives will be able to register their complaints on this window. Along with this, the applicant of complaints will also get the facility of tracking, monitoring and regular feedback.
We will provide complete information about “Veerangna Seva Kendra“ like Scheme benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of the Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Veerangna Seva Kendra 2022 Overview
|Name of||Veerangna Seva Kendra|
|Launched By||Indian Army|
|purpose||The welfare of the martyr’s wife and redressal of complaints|
|Contact Number||01125664100 & 1800116644|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objective of Veerangna Seva Kendra 2022
The welfare of the spouses of the martyrs and the settlement of grievances are the key objectives of the Indian Army’s establishment of the Veerangana Seva Kendra. Wives of martyrs will be allowed to file complaints through this channel. The spouses of the martyrs can file complaints about welfare on the Veerangana Seva Kendra website by contacting the relevant Record Offices, Col Betterments, and DAV. Veer Naris will also have the chance to go to this location and Veerangana Seva Kendra in order to file and follow up on their concerns.
Key Points of Veerangna Seva Kendra
- “Veerangana Sewa Kendra” will be available as a service to the Indian Army Veterans Portal.
- The Veerangna Seva Kendra will soon give a WhatsApp number to help the wives of martyrs.
- The systems cater to registering grievances with tracking, monitoring, and regular feedback to the applicant.
- Veer Naris will have several ways to get in touch with the VSK, including phone, SMS, WhatsApp, mail, email, and walk-in requests for help.
- The applicant will receive status updates through SMS and email.
- In order to preserve internal connections and empathy with the beneficiaries, Veer Naris was hired as employee by BS. in order for him to receive and fabricate complaints.
- Veer Naris will be able to quickly submit their complaints using this site and receive frequent status updates through email.
- The project leverages digital technology in the seamless coupling of various stakeholders.
- Non-military stakeholders like Rashtriya Sainik Board (RSB), Kendriya Sainik Board (KSB) & Zilla Sainik Board (ZSB) are being linked through email.
Benefits and features of Veerangana Seva Kendra
- The facility of ‘Veerangana Seva Kendra’ has been started by the Indian Army for the welfare and grievance redressal of Veer Naris.
- A “Veer Nari” is the widow of a service person who gave her life in battle or in military actions for her nation.
- On the Indian Army Veterans Portal at www.Indianarmyveterans.gov.in, Veerangana Seva Kendra will be a service.
- On this window, the wives of martyrs will be able to lodge their complaints.
- In addition, the complainant will have access to this window’s monitoring, tracking, and frequent feedback features.
- This webpage will provide advantages to the wives of martyrs.
- The DI AV, AG branch is in charge of the project.
- will be able to use customer relationship management software to track the progress of complaints.
- Regular status updates will be sent to the applicant through SMS and email.
How will the Virangana Seva Kendra work?
- The Indian Army’s Veterans Portal will provide access to Veeranagan Seva Kendra as a service.
- The system will support the filing of grievances as well as application tracking, supervision, and frequent feedback.
- Veer Naris or Kin will have numerous ways to contact Veerangana Seva Kendra to request help, including SMS, Telephone, WhatsApp, Post, E-mail, and Walk-in.
- Through customer relationship management software, stakeholders may also keep tabs on the progress of complaints, and applicants will regularly get status updates through SMS and email.
Procedure to login to Veerangna Seva Kendra portal
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Directory of Indian Army Veterans to login to Veerangana Seva Kendra Portal.
- The website’s home page will then appear in front of you.
- The Veerangana Seva Kendra option is available on the home page.
- To choose it, you must click.
- The Virangana Seva Kendra home page will be in front of you as soon as you click.
- You must select the Login option.
- The login page will now display in your front view.
- On the login screen, you must enter your username and password.
- You then need to input the provided captcha code.
- Finally, you must select the LOGIN option.
- You can access the Veerangana Seva Kendra site in this way.