Short Brief : उत्तराखंड ₹1 पानी कनेक्शन योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन – [Apply Online] Uttarakhand Rs.1 Tap Water Connection Scheme 2022 – Uttarakhand Govt. Plans Rs. 1 Tap Water Connection Scheme under Jal Jeevan Mission Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://uk.gov.in/.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Uttarakhand Rs.1 Tap Water Connection Scheme
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Rs. 1 Tap Water Connection under Jal Jeevan Mission
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
Uttarakhand Rs.1 Tap Water Connection Scheme 2022
Latest Update 07/08/2020: 6 जुलाई 2020 को, सीएम रावत ने जल जीवन मिशन के तहत उत्तराखंड में 1 नल जल कनेक्शन योजना की घोषणा की। इस नई योजना में, 1 रुपये की मामूली लागत पर हर घर में नल का पानी पहुंचाया जाएगा। राज्य सरकार उत्तराखंड राज्य में रहने वाले सभी लोगों को स्वच्छ पेयजल उपलब्ध कराने की कोशिश कर रही है।
Uttarakhand Rs.1 Tap Water Connection Scheme 2022 Apply Online
The government of Uttarakhand is planning to introduce a new tube well 1 tap water connection scheme under the Jal Jeevan Mission. In this scheme, the state government will provide water connection to all households in the state at the rate of Rs 1 per house.
The Centre has hailed Haryana Government’s fast-paced implementation of its flagship programmes of providing piped potable water connections to every rural household under Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM), but leaned on it nonetheless to keep the momentum going.
On Monday, CM Rawat said that under the Jal Jeevan Mission scheme, tap water would be supplied to every household at a nominal cost of Re 1.
— Trivendra Singh Rawat (@tsrawatbjp) July 7, 2020
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Uttarakhand Rs.1 Tap Water Connection Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Uttarakhand Rs.1 Tap Water Connection Scheme 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Uttarakhand Rs.1 Tap Water Connection Scheme|
|in Language||उत्तराखंड ₹1 पानी कनेक्शन योजना|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Trivedi Singh Rawat|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Major Benefit||Rs. 1 Tap Water Connection under Jal Jeevan Mission|
|Scheme Objective||Providing water connection for Rs. 1|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttarakhand|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Announcement Date||6 July 2020|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Uttarakhand Rs.1 Tap Water Connection Scheme 2022||Official Website|
Uttarakhand Govt. Plans Rs. 1 Tap Water Connection Scheme under Jal Jeevan Mission
The government is trying to provide clean drinking water to all the people living in our state. At present, the cost of a drinking water connection is Rs 2,350, but not every villager can afford that amount. Under the Jal Jeevan Mission scheme, water connection will be given to each household in the state for only Re 1.
How to apply for Uttarakhand ₹ 1 water connection scheme ?
Uttarakhand government is planning to give water connection in all households across the state at a nominal Re 1 per house under the Jal Jeevan Mission scheme. As it has just been announced to start the Uttarakhand ₹ 1 water connection scheme , the scheme has not been fully launched and no official notice has been issued to apply by the government.
Step to Apply Online Uttarakhand Rs.1 Tap Water Connection Scheme 2022
We will Update Soon Here.
- The state govt. aims to provide benefits of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana to all eligible beneficiaries.
- The Uttarakhand govt. will take strict action on any irregularity or misconduct in the implementation of PMGKAY Scheme.
- The secretary for food will regularly review work done under the scheme to ensure that no poor person in the state goes hungry.
- Free ration has been made available to every person for the past 3 months amid the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic outbreak.
- Moreover, the state govt. has also arranged free ration for stranded migrants who returned to their native state amid the easing of lockdown restrictions.
Key Features of Scheme
- Uttarakhand govt. is also planning to conserve the Badri cow breed. Now the state govt. is making efforts to increase Badri cows milk production as there is a great demand for ghee made from Badri cows milk.
- CM has announced that district supply officer would be held responsible for any mismanagement for distribution of ration under PM Garib Kalyan Yojana.
- Govt is also to increase the production of milk in the state. Under the scheme, milch animals will be brought from outside the state.
- Plans are also afoot to conserve the Badri cow breed. There is a great demand for ghee made from Badri cows’ milk. Now, efforts are on to increase Badri cows’ milk production.