Short Brief : उत्तराखंड मुख्यमंत्री स्वरोजगार योजना ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन प्रवासी स्वरोजगार योजना एप्लिकेशन फॉर्म / लोन और पात्रता – [Apply Online] Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana 2020 – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.doiuk.org.
|Short Scheme Details||Table of Content|
|Name of Scheme: Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Financial Support
Table of Contents
|Published on: 05/30/2020||Updated on: 05/30/2020|
Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana 2020
Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana 2020 Apply Online
Summary: Uttarakhand government has launched Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana (मुख्यमंत्री स्वरोजगार योजना) to retain migrants who returned to state during Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown. Under this scheme, the Trivendra Singh Rawat government of Uttarakhand will work to encourage Lotte professionals to open their own industries in their own state Uttarakhand from stranded in other states.
In the Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana 2020, people can now take easy loans from nationalized banks, rural banks and cooperative banks. The general category beneficiary will have to pay 10% of the total cost of the project while special category people will have to pay 5% of the total project cost as subscriber contribution.
उत्तराखंड के युवाओं व हाल ही में घर लौटे राज्य के प्रवासी लोगों को स्वरोजगार से जोड़ने के लिए मुख्यमंत्री स्वरोजगार योजना लॉन्च की गई है। MSME विभाग द्वारा जारी योजना की जानकारी गांव-गांव तक पहुँचाने के निर्देश दिए हैं, ताकि युवा इस योजना का लाभ उठा सकें। pic.twitter.com/nSpACVrt12
— Trivendra Singh Rawat (@tsrawatbjp) May 28, 2020
Under the new industry policy of the state, you can start the following business.
|Leisure sports||Rope way|
|Foot Craft||Dyeing Plant|
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana|
|in Language||उत्तराखंड मुख्यमंत्री स्वरोजगार योजना|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat|
|Major Benefit||Financial Support|
|Scheme Objective||Encourage migrants to self-employment|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttarakhand|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana 2020||Official Website|
Districts Covered under Rojgar Data Yojana – The scheme will be implemented by 31 March 2020, for which districts of the state are divided into different categories. Which is as follows:
- A category includes Pithoragarh, Uttarkashi, Chamoli, Champawat, Radraprayag and Bageshwar districts.
- The B category includes the entire area of Almora, Pauri, mountainous Bahul development block of Tehri, Nainital, Fakot development block of Garhwal, etc.
- The C category includes Raipur, Sahaspur, Vikas Nagar, Doiwala Development Block, Ramnagar and Haldwani in Dehradun.
- In the D category , the entire area of Haridwar, Udamsingh Nagar, Dehradun and the remaining areas of Nainital have also been included in this scheme.
Apply Online : Uttarakhand Pravasi Swarojgar Yojana
Step to Apply Online Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana Application Form 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana i.e. www.doiuk.org.
Step 2- On Homepage, See the option of ” Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana Application Form PDF “. You have to click on this option and download the PDF of the application form.
Step 3- Enter your name, father’s name / husband’s name and all other necessary information in this application form.
Step 4- Entering all the information asked, you should attach the documents to the form and submit it to one of the nearest nationalized bank, Regional Rural Bank, State Cooperative Bank and other scheduled bank.
Note- After checking your application form and documents by the bank officer, your application will be accepted.
How to apply Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana 2020 offline ?
- First , Visit to any of the nationalized banks, regional rural banks, state cooperative banks and other scheduled banks.
- After going to the bank, you will have to take the application form for the Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana to that officer.
- After taking the application form, you have to fill all the information asked in the application form like name, date of birth, Aadhaar number, mobile etc.
- After filling all the information, you will have to attach all your important documents with your application form.
- After this, you have to submit the application form from the bank from which you took the form. After submission of the form, your form will be verified by the bank official.
- You will be provided a loan after verification.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Basic address proof
- Bank account
- Latest passport size photo
- The benefit of the scheme will be given only to those who will be originally residents of Uttarakhand. Residents of any other state will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to those who will be financially weak and want to start their own business with the help of the government.
- The government will provide loans to the needy youth for a fixed time and duration, with the help of which they can start their business.
- The beneficiary will be selected at the district level. For this, a selection committee has been formed. The youth will have to go through the interview process.
Key Features of Scheme & Major Benefits
Beneficiary Benefits & Scheme Feature
- After the introduction of this scheme, now no migrant laborers will have to go to another state for maintenance.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana, loan availability will be ensured through Nationalized Banks, Regional Rural Banks, State Cooperative Banks and other Scheduled Banks.
- This scheme will work to encourage laborers to work as a group and self-employment in the state.
- Through this scheme, loans will be provided for projects up to Rs 25 lakh in manufacturing and up to Rs 10 lakh in service sector.
- Only by applying through online or offline mode, benefits can be availed only in the event of being eligible.
- Funding arrangements will be provided to all industries, services and businesses under this scheme.
- Only the migrant workers returning from other states will be benefited through this scheme.
UK Swarozgar Scheme Loan Amount & Margin Money (Grant)
Under the Yojana, the margin money will be provided as a grant by the MSME department on the basis of the following criteria:-
A) The loan amount is applicable for total project cost of maximum Rs. 25 lakh for manufacturing sector and Rs. 10 lakh for Services Sector.
B) According to the MSME policy, the maximum limit for margin money in classified category A will be 25% of the total project cost, 20% in category B and 15% for projects of the total project cost in C and D category.
C) Margin money will be adjusted as a grant after the successful operation of the enterprise for minimum two years.