Short Brief : प्रवासी यात्रा पंजीकरण – [Apply Online] Uttarakhand Migrant Workers – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website PHP Pravasi Yatra Portal COVID-19 dsclservices.org.in.
|Short Scheme Details||Table of Content|
|Name of Scheme: Uttarakhand Migrant
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Travel Facility
Table of Contents
|Published on: 05/03/2020||Updated on: 04/29/2021|
Uttarakhand Migrant Registration Workers 2021
Uttarakhand Migrant Registration Portal (Dsclservices.org.in) PHP Pravasi Apply Online Form: The list of those who are stranded includes students, tourists, seers and people who had gone to meet relatives but were caught by surprise due to the lockdown and could not return back home. CM Trivendra Singh Rawat also shared the link on his Twitter handle and asked such people to enroll themselves.
Uttarakhand Migrant Workers 2021 Apply Online
Summary: The Uttarakhand government Thursday opened registrations for those who wish to return to the hill state and is developing a standard operating procedure for the movement of people between Uttarakhand and other states, covering several aspects such as medical examination, sanitisation and lodging.
People have been asked to also mention their preferred mode of transport, including private vehicle, train, bus and flight.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Uttarakhand Migrant Workers Registration 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Uttarakhand Migrant Workers Registration 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Uttarakhand Migrant|
|in Language||प्रवासी यात्रा पंजीकरण|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat|
|Beneficiaries||Residents stranded in another state|
|Major Benefit||Travel Facility|
|Scheme Objective||Bringing back the stuck people|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttarakhand|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30 April 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Till Now|
|Apply Online – प्रवासी यात्रा पंजीकरण (COVID-19)
||Registration | Login|
|प्रवासी यात्रा पंजीकरण – उत्तराखंड से अन्य राज्य जाने के लिए(COVID-19)
||Registration | Login|
|Uttarakhand Migrant Workers 2021||Official Website|
Apply Online : Uttarakhand Migrant Workers Registration
The registrations have begun on a dedicated website and people are also contacting the state’s helpline numbers, according to officials. Officials claim the majority of people from Uttarakhand are in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Delhi, Punjab, Kerala, Karnataka, besides other states.
Step to Apply Online Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Uttarakhand Migrant i.e. smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in or dsclservices.org.in.
Step 2- On Homepage, click on the “प्रवासी यात्रा पंजीकरण (COVID-19)” tab.
Step 3- Application Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Enter the following-
- Self or Local Contact
- Declaration – Whether or not corona has symptoms.
- Age of travelling person.
- Name of the travelling person.
- Mobile number
- Aadhar card number
- Other ID Number
- Status in the Arogya Setu App.
- Present Location-Outside Uttarakhand
- The number of family members who want to come to Uttarakhand with you.
- Mode of Travel
- Family Member Details
- Address in Uttarakhand
- Tick the announcements
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for final submission of application.
इस लिंक पर क्लिक कर अप्लाई किया जा सकता है। इसमें अप्लाई करने वाले का पंजीकरण होगा और घर वापसी की प्रक्रिया शुरू की जाएगी।
ये हैं लिंक: https://dsclservices.in/uttarakhand-migrant-registration.php
1. OTP will be sent to your mobile for verification.
2. Anyone who wants to return to Uttarakhand is required to register by filling up the form.
3. Disclaimer: Travel is only possible after decision of Government.
4. Do not use Country Code while entering Mobile No.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Aadhar Card
- Candidate’s original Address
- Mobile Number for regular updates
- Address of where he/she is stranded
T&C and Key Features of Scheme
- Students, tourists, devotees and other citizens of the state stranded in other states will be able to return home.
- The government of Uttarakhand has released the link for the people of Uttarakhand stranded in various states.
- Along with this, the police department has also issued mobile numbers. People can also contact these mobile numbers to come back to Uttarakhand.
- A 14-day home quarantine will be mandatory for all migrants who return. After entry into the state, there will be a health test of the migrants, who will not have any symptoms, they will also have to stay in the home quarantine for 14 days.
Police Control Room Number – 0135-2722100
SDRF Control Room Number – 01352410197 or 9456596190