Short Brief : [Apply Online] Uttarakhand Lockdown E-Pass : Online Registration, Check Curfew Epass Status [Apply or Search e-Pass for Essential Service], UK Covid-19 Coronavirus Lockdown Pass Apply Online for Kiryana, Milk, Chemist/ Medical Shop, Travel Pass, Emergency Pass, Moment Pass. Maharashtra Curfew e pass status check online & Track your Application at Official Web Portal http://smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in/, https://dehradun.nic.in/ & https://policecitizenportal.uk.gov.in/.
Table of Contents
- 1 Covid-19 Uttarakhand Lockdown e-Pass 2021
- 2 Uttarakhand Lockdown E-Pass Online Application Form
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Required Document & Details to Apply Online
- 5 Purpose & Benefits of e Pass
Covid-19 Uttarakhand Lockdown e-Pass 2021
Uttarakhand Curfew e Pass : Apply Online
Summary: The Government of Uttarakhand and its Administration has published official website for “Covid-19 ePass” i.e. “Apply for Essential Service Pass” for different Cities like Dehradun, Haridwar, Chamoli, Rudraprayag, Tehri Garhwal, Uttarkashi, Almora, Nainital, Champawat & other places. In this situation Govt Officials decide to provide Curfew Lockdown Movement e-Pass to the essential service providers. Lockdown (e-Pass) Movement Pass Registration official website i.e. https://dehradun.nic.in/.
[Curfew e Pass Apply Online State Wise] : Check Now
With the entire country in a state of lockdown, the government is advising everyone to be at their homes to flatten the curve. With the lockdown in effect, not everyone is allowed to step outside, especially not without an e-pass.
UK Curfew e-Pass Online Registration @policecitizenportal.uk.gov.in/e_pass
For the residents of the Uttarakhand, the government has created a special website where they can apply for the e-pass by filling in essential details. Once the e-pass is approved, only then can the people of Uttarakhand can transit.
Who all are eligible to apply for e-pass
As per the website, e-pass is being issued for those who are engaged in providing essential services like health, manufacturing, transport, storage, shops, banking, media persons. In exceptional cases, medical emergency cases can also apply for the same.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Uttarakhand Curfew e-Pass” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Uttarakhand Curfew e-Pass 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Curfew Pass|
|Initiative By||Uttarakhand State Chief Minister|
|Launched by||By Uttarakhand Administration|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the District|
|Major Benefit||Curfew Pass|
|Objective||Home delivery of commodities to people.|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All States|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Govt. Initiative|
|Name of Portal||UTTARAKHAND GOVERNMENT EMERGENCY SERVICES PORTAL|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26 March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Not Declared|
|Curfew epass Apply Online||Online Registration | Login|
|Download & Track Your Application||Click Here|
|User Manual||Click Here|
|UP Curfew E-Pass Official Website||Click Here|
Uttarakhand Lockdown E-Pass Online Application Form
Get Lockdown ePass in 3 easy Steps
- Apply Online
- Get approval from Administrative Officer
- Download the approved ePass over registered mobile number
You can apply for pass in following categories:
- भारत सरकार एवं राज्य सरकार के अन्तर्गत सभी कार्यालय
- सार्वजनिक महत्व की समस्त शासकीय प्रयोजनायें एवं प्रोजेक्ट्स
- जन मानस चिकित्सा प्रकरण, इन्टरनेट एवं आई .टी सेवा, सूचीबद्ध निर्माण कार्य, आवश्यक सामग्री के आवागमन हेतु वाहन, आवश्यक वस्तुओं कि आपूर्ति एवं आपूर्ति हेतु माल / कारगो सेवा
- वन विभाग से सम्बंधित समस्त कार्य
- ऑनलाइन शिक्षा एवं डिस्टेंस लर्निंग से संबंधित कार्य हेतु
- कृषि और कृषि यंत्रों / उर्वरक, बीज और कीटनाशक से संबंधित कार्यो हेतु
- उद्यान एवं फल प्रसंस्करण तथा अन्य संबंधित कार्यो हेतु
- पशुपालन तथा अन्य संबंधित कार्यो हेतु
- उद्योग विभाग से संबंधित कार्य हेतु
- सामाजिक सेवा, आश्रय स्थल, सामाजिक सुरक्षा, विधवा पेंशन, आंगनवाड़ी केंद्र, स्वतंत्रता संग्राम सेनानी
- बैंक सेवा से सम्बंधित कर्मचारी एवं अधिकारी
- मत्स्य पालन से संबंधित कार्यो हेतु
- मनरेगा से जुड़े कार्मिको / श्रमिकों के लिए
- पुलिस विभाग
Step 1: First Visit the official website of e-curfew pass i.e https://dehradun.nic.in/.
Step 2: In Homepage, Read instruction carefully and Click on “Apply Lockdown Epass“.
Step 3: e-pass Registration Form displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Enter required details asked in Application Form.
Step 5: Finally, Review & submit the application form by clicking the “SUBMIT” button.
Once the application request has been successfully a confirmation message will appear over the screen with application id and submitted application will sent for the approval to the respective District Level authority
Save your application id for Track your Application and Download Epass.
Uttarakhand Download Curfew e Pass / Track Registration Status
Step 1: First Visit the official website of e-curfew pass i.e http://smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in/e-pass.
Step 2: In Homepage, Read instruction carefully and Click on “Download Lockdown Epass & Status“.
Step 3: Download Epass Page displayed on the screen.
- Enter Pass No
- Enter Registered Mobile No
Step 4: Now download Lockdown Epass & Check Status.
- As soon as the lockdown ePass has been approved by the District authority , citizen received an SMS notification on their registered mobile number with a URL using which they can download the approved ePass in PDF over their mobile .
- Citizen can also download the approved ePass from their registered profile over the portal.
Steps to apply e-pass in Uttarakhand
1.Click on the below mentioned link to open Uttarakhand e-pass portal Link
2.Select pass category from ‘essential services pass’ or ‘emergency services pass’
3.Enter all asked details including name, mobile number, address, photo, ID proof etc
4.Check on box in front of the acknowledgment
5.Click on Go
How to check ePass status
1.Open the below mentioned link on your smartphone or PC Link
2.Enter reference number that you got at the time of filing for e-pass
3.Click on Search your application button to check the status
NIC – Uttarakhand District Websites – Apply for Curfew E-Pass
Here is the list of people who can avail for an e-pass:
1. All offices under the Government of India and the State Government
2. All government projects and projects of public importance
3. Public Mental Medical Case, Internet and IT Services, Listed construction work, Vehicles for movement of essential materials, Supply of goods and cargo / Cargo service for supplies
3 (a). Shop / grocery, animal feed, for daily use (from 07 am to 1 am), death case, marriage ceremony, movement of persons
4. All work related to forest department
5. For work related to online education and distance learning
6. For work related to agriculture and agricultural implements / fertilizers, seeds and pesticides
7. For garden and fruit processing and other related works
8. For animal husbandry and other related works9. For work related to Industry Department
10. Social service, shelter site, social security, widow pension, Anganwadi center, freedom fighter fighter
11. Employees and officers related to bank services
12. For work related to fisheries
13. For MNREGA linked workers / workers
14. Police Department
Required Document & Details to Apply Online
- Name of Applicant
- Purpose of e Pass
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Type of Vehicle and it’s registration Number
- Applicant Residential Address
- Aadhaar Number
- Pass Time Duration.
Document to Upload:
- Passport size Photo
- Valid ID Proof [Aadhaar, Voter ID or other]
- Upload ID/Certificate/Application
Purpose & Benefits of e Pass
- e-Pass has been arranged for the owners of services like grocery/milk/chemists, etc. under the essential services.
- Through e Pass, service providers will be able to provide essential services to the common people without any hassle.
- To Travel in Emergency Work Like Medical Problem or other.
- Public Mental Medicine Case (Health Related)
- Internet and IT Services
- Listed Works
- Vehicle for movement of required material
- Goods / cargo service for supply and supply of essential goods
- Shop / Grocery
- Animal feed
- For daily use (07am to 1pm day)
- Death Case
- Marriage ceremony
- For Emergency Traffic of Individuals
Essential services list for curfew e-pass
- Food supply
- Law & Order and Magisterial Duties
- Govt Health Workers (Doctors, Nurses, Medical Staff)
- Internet Services
- Essential Items Manufacturing
- Essential Items Distribution
- Essential Items Transportation
- Medical Emergency
- Medical Treatment
- Postal Services
- Others which are very urgency in nature