Short Brief : उत्तराखंड रोजगार कार्यालय पंजीकरण – [Apply Online] Uttarakhand Employment Registration 2021 – Online Registration, Application Form, Application Process Online/Offline, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.rojgar.uk.gov.in.
|Short Scheme Details||Table of Content|
|Name of Scheme: Uttarakhand Employment Registration
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Provide Jobs
|Published on: 05/21/2020||Updated on: 01/09/2021|
Uttarakhand Employment Registration 2021
Uttarakhand Employment Registration 2021 Apply Online
Summary: Uttarakhand is providing an employment registration facility to the unemployed youth. Employment Centre is an organization that provides employment assistance on the basis of qualifications and experience.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Uttarakhand Employment Registration 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Uttarakhand Employment Registration 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Uttarakhand Employment Registration|
|in Language||उत्तराखंड रोजगार पंजीकरण|
|Launched by||Uttarakhand State Government|
|Beneficiaries||The unemployed youth of the state|
|Scheme Objective||Providing employment opportunities to unemployed youth|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttarakhand|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Uttarakhand Employment Registration 2021||Official Website|
Apply Online: Uttarakhand employment online registration process
Step to Apply Online Uttarakhand Employment Registration 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Uttarakhand Employment Registration i.e. Directorate of Training & Employment Govt. – www.rojgar.uk.gov.in.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on the option of online registration in the Candidate Corner section.
Step 3- Go to the registration page by clicking on the option of “Application Registration”.
Step 4- Now enter your name, permanent address, mobile number, email id and captcha code given in the picture and click on the Submit button.
Step 5- Enter some information and click on the button “Next”.
Step 6- You upload all the necessary documents in the given space and after checking the information you have entered, click on the button of “Submit”.
Step 7- Finally, Form will be submitted successfully. You can print out this form for future use.
- It is necessary to get clear photocopies of all important documents, which have been mentioned in the previous section.
- The candidate must get these photocopies attested by councilor or local MLA, MP or any high placed central or state government officer.
- These documents must be presented in front of the officers in the employment exchange office. They will collect the documents, note down the ID to update the form.
- This must be done within 15 days of getting the online registration done.
- Once the system has been updated with the details of the candidate, he/she will start getting job notifications, both from pubic as well as private sector offices.
How to apply for Uttarakhand employment offline?
- Visit the Uttarakhand Employment Office.
- Get the registration form from the concerned officer.
- Fill information like name, qualification, Aadhaar card, identity card.
- Attach all the necessary documents with the registration form and submit it to the officer present in the employment office.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity card
- Ration card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Certificate of educational qualification
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttarakhand.
- Certificate of educational qualification
- Register employment in online mode.
- Your name will be registered in the employment office.
- You will get a registration number from the employment office.
- Whenever vacancies are announced by any government or private organizations to the best of your ability, they inform you about your candidature.
- An ID number is issued to all those registered in Employment Exchange, Uttarakhand. Which is an identification number for unemployed youth.