With the use of the information provided by us, state citizens who wish to create a new ration card or make UP Ration Card Corrections can do so without difficulty. Both online and offline applications for Ration Card Correction Online UP are accepted. Through this article, we will give you information on the UP Ration Card Correction today.
UP Ration Card Correction Online
Online Correction for UP Ration Cards In Uttar Pradesh, the government provides rations including wheat, rice, sugar, and other goods at extremely low prices to every city and every hamlet via ration cards for the economically vulnerable population living below the poverty line. However, on sometimes, their ration card errors prevent them from receiving rations. In this case, you can edit your Uttar Pradesh Ration Card using the procedures listed below if you want to make changes.
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Correction Overview
|Name of Topic||UP Ration Card Correction|
|Name of Department||Food supply department|
|Name of Sate||Uttar Pradesh|
|Purpose||Ration card error correction|
|UP Ration Card Correction||Click Here|
Documents required for Correction in UP Ration Card
- Application Form Departmental Form Serial No. ‘B’
- If the name of a person is to be added, then the photostat of the Aadhaar card of that person
- certificate of residence
- Postal address
- birth or death certificate
- Government certificate related to whatever information is wrong
- passport size photo
How to do correction in UP Ration Card?
- You must first visit your block or the RTPS office in order to correct your UP ration card.
- The Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Amendment Form must be obtained by visiting your Block or RTPS Counter.
- Now accurately fill out every field on the UP Ration Card Correction Form.
- After that, you must submit the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Correction / Correction Form with all required supporting documentation.
- You must deliver the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Correction Form to your block or RTPS office.
- Note: After completing and submitting the UP Ration Card Amendment Form 2023, your Uttar Pradesh Ration Card will be upgraded between 15 and 30 days afterwards.
Process to make online correction in Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
- You must first visit your local Jan Seva Kendra with all of your documentation in order to get your UP Ration Card Correction completed there before you can proceed online. the records you used to create your ration card.
- After visiting the Jan Seva Kendra, you will be required to share information with a Jan Seva Kendra staff in order to make adjustments to your ration card.
- After providing the information, you must give the employee of the public service centre photocopies of all the required documentation.
- The Jan Seva Kendra staff will update your ration card after receiving all the required documentation by going to the official website.
- Your paperwork will be posted on the official website by a Jan Seva Kendra employee.
- The centre staff will then provide you a receipt for the changes made to your ration card, which you must keep secure going forward.
- Your ration card will be corrected within 15 to 20 days.