UP Police Constable Sports Quota Recruitment 2022: The application procedure for the 534 constable vacancies under the sports quota in the UP Police has started. Three procedures will be used to fill the sports quota for UP Police Constables in 2022. All Applicants who are willing to apply online for recruitment posts then download the official notification and carefully read all eligibility criteria and the application process. We will provide short information about “UP Police Constable (Sports Quota) Recruitment 2022” like Download Notification, Eligibility, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Application Fee and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 UP Police Constable Sports Quota Recruitment 2022
- 2 UP Police Constable Sports Quota Online Form 2022: Key Highlights
- 3 UP Police Constable Sports Quota Vacancy Details
- 4 UP Police Constable Sports Quota Bharti 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 यूपी पुलिस कांस्टेबल स्पोर्ट्स कोटा भर्ती Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- 6 Application Fees
- 7 यूपी पुलिस कांस्टेबल स्पोर्ट्स कोटा भर्ती Selection Process
- 8 How to Apply for UP Police Constable Sports Quota Online Form 2022?
- 9 Important Dates
- 10 Important Links
UP Police Constable Sports Quota Recruitment 2022
UP Police Constable (Sports Quota) Online Form 2022: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPBPB) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for direct recruitment as Police Constables under the Sports quota. There are 534 open positions, 335 of which are for men and 199 of which are for women. The application fee for these posts is ₹400. The application process begins on October 1. The last date to submit application forms and pay fees is October 31. Candidates can visit the official website, uppbpb.gov.in, for additional details.
UP Police Constable Sports Quota Online Form 2022: Key Highlights
|Name of Department||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Name of Post||Constable (Sports Quota)|
|Advt No.||PRPB 02/2022|
|Salary Level||7th pay scale|
|Pay Band||Rs. 5200 to 20200|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Article Category||Recruitment, Police Jobs|
UP Police Constable Sports Quota Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||Constable Sports Quota|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5200 to 20200 with grade pay of Rs. 2000/‐|
|Age Limit||Between 18 to 22 years as of July 1, 2022.|
Vacancy Distribution: Sport Wise
UP Police Constable Sports Quota Bharti 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed the Class 12 board or equivalent examination recognized by the government in order to apply for these posts.
In addition to this, candidates must have participated at a sports event in one of the following levels:
- National Championship (Senior/junior)
- National Games
- Federation Cup National (Senior/junior)
- All India Inter State Championship (Senior)
- All India Inter University Tournament
- World School Games (Under 19)
- All India Police Sports Competition
- National School Games (Under 19)
यूपी पुलिस कांस्टेबल स्पोर्ट्स कोटा भर्ती Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
Candidates should be at least 18 years of age and not more than 22 years old as on July 1. Age Relaxation Extra as per UP Police Constable Sports Quota Exam 2022-2023 Recruitment Rules.
|Category (All Posts)||Application Fees|
|General / OBC||Rs. 400/-|
|SC / ST||400/-|
|All Category Female||400/-|
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Cast at E Challan or Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
यूपी पुलिस कांस्टेबल स्पोर्ट्स कोटा भर्ती Selection Process
- Physical parameters
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written exam
- Medical test
- Document Verification
How to Apply for UP Police Constable Sports Quota Online Form 2022?
UP Police Constable recruitment 2022 under sports quotes will be done via three processes as mentioned below.
Email: Candidates will be required to download the UP Police Constable application form from the website, Fill in the application form, attest the asked documents, and send it via Email at [email protected]
- Visit the official website http://uppbpb.gov.in/.
- Download the application form in appendix 5.
- Fill out the application form and deposit the fee.
- A receipt for the challan is provided to the applicant.
- Now scan the challan receipt through which the fees have been paid with the filled application form and the necessary documents which are self-attested.
- A single PDF file no larger than 10 MB should contain all of the aforementioned materials.
- On or before October 31, 2022, 5 PM, all of these documents must be sent to [email protected]
Application Form Submitted in Person
Offline Submission: Candidates will be required to visit the office of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, UPPRPB (on working days) and submit the application form. Candidates will be required to take the receipt after submitting the form.
- The applicant must personally present with the following documentation at Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, 19 C, Tulsi Ganga Complex, Vidhan Sabha Marg, Lucknow.
- Filled in the application form
- All necessary original documents, as well as a photocopy and a self-attestation.
- The original challan copy on which the fees are to be paid.
- passport-size, coloured photos.
- Except on Sunday and Saturday, the candidate may visit the office Monday through Friday from 10 am to 5 pm.
- Before leaving the premises, candidates are recommended to obtain a copy of the application receipt.
Through Google Form
Google Form: Go to the official website and click on the application link. UP Police recruitment 2022 form will appear on the screen, fill in the form and submit it.
- Visit http://uppbpb.gov.in, the official website.
- The notification “about direct recruitment of skilled sportspersons to the posts of constable civilian police in UP Police – 2022” is available to candidates on the homepage.
- A “Candidate Google Form” can be seen right in front of the notification for the application.
- The candidate must correctly complete all of the educational and basic information requested on the application form.
- The candidate will be given the option to “Submit” after completing all of the form’s fields.
- The Google form must be submitted by the applicant on October 31, 2022, no later than 5 p.m.
It is mandatory to apply through all application formats to be considered for recruitment.
|Release of Notification||September 28, 2022|
|Start of Online Application||October 1, 2022|
|Last date and time to apply online||October 31, 2022|
|Last day for fee payment||October 31, 2022|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Police Results||Our Portal Link|
|Official Website||Click Here|