Short Brief : यूपी MSME लोन मेला ऑनलाइन आवेदन – [Apply Online] MSME Sathi UP Online Loan Mela 2020 – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, MSME Sathi App Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at MSME Sathi Official Website Portal diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in.
|Short Scheme Details||Table of Content|
|Name of Scheme: MSME Sathi UP Online Loan Mela
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Loan
|Published on: 05/17/2020||Updated on: 05/17/2020|
MSME Sathi UP Online Loan Mela 2020
MSME Sathi UP Online Loan Mela 2020 Apply Online
Summary: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aadityanath welcomes MSME measures announced under Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan. Earlier on 13 May 2020, Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman had announced Rs. 3 lakh crore package for the MSME sector under Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan.
Chief minister Yogi Adityanath distributed loans of more than Rs 2,000 crore to 56,754 entrepreneurs and launched the Sathi app for the MSME sector at an online loan fair organised by UP government.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “MSME Sathi UP Online Loan Mela 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|MSME Sathi UP Online Loan Mela 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||MSME Sathi UP Online Loan Mela|
|in Language||यूपी MSME लोन मेला ऑनलाइन आवेदन|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Major Benefit||Arrangement of loans to MSMEs|
|Scheme Objective||Financing small, medium scale industries in times of Corona virus crisis|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||14 May 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20 May 2020|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|MSME Sathi UP Online Loan Mela 2020||Official Website|
UP Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Loan Mela
- The process of filling the online application for UP Loan Mela for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) will start from 14 May and will end on 20 May 2020.
- The UP government has made arrangements to provide loans to 36,000 MSME entrepreneurs on the first day through the online portal.
- These MSME online loans will be made available through the banks with which the government has tie-ups. So this will make the process of availing hassle free loan service easy.
- This mega UP online loan fair scheme will help a large number of MSMEs and will benefit the people of the state accordingly.
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath hands over cheques to people involved in MSME (Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises) sector as part of state's online loan fair. Around 36000 business persons will get loans worth Rs 1600-2000 crores under the programme. pic.twitter.com/hvaOc8FHTh
— ANI UP (@ANINewsUP) May 14, 2020
Types of MSME’s
|Micro Enterprises||Investment upto Rs.25 lakhs||Investment upto Rs.10 lakhs|
|Small Enterprises||Investment above Rs.25 lakh and upto Rs.5 crore||Investment above Rs.10 lakh and upto Rs.2 crore|
|Medium Enterprises||Investment above Rs.5 crore and upto Rs.10 crore||Investment above Rs.2 crore and upto Rs. 5 crore|
Apply Online : UP MSME loan Mela online registration
Step to Apply Online MSME Sathi UP Online Loan Mela 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website MSME Sathi UP Online Loan Mela i.e. diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on the ” Login ” tab and click on the option of applicant login from the drop-down menu.
Step 3- Login page will displayed on screen and click on the ” New User Registration ” button.
Step 4- Registration/Login page will displayed on screen
Step 5- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender and other information) and upload documents.
Step 6- Fill the CAPTCHA code Click on Submit Button for final submission of application.
How to download MSME Sathi app?
Step 1- Visit the Google Play store App.
Step 2- On Homepage, Search for “MSME Sathi” and press Enter.
Step 3- Install the MSME Saathi App.
Step 4- Complete the Registration Process and Use the Application.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Mobile Number
- First Page of Bank Passbook
- Bank Account Number
- The company should be an established business entity.
- NGOs or charitable institutions are not eligible for loan fair scheme.
- The company should not be black listed.
- The company should be set up in UP.
- This scheme will help all micro, small and medium entrepreneurs to promote business.
- Loan amount will be transferred to their bank account in a very short time.
Loans for other schemes
- मुख्यमंत्री युवा स्वरोजगार योजना
- वन डिस्ट्रिक्ट वन प्रोडक्ट मार्जिन मनी स्कीम
- वन डिस्ट्रिक्ट वन प्रोडक्ट ट्रेनिंग एंड टूल किट स्कीम
- विश्वकर्मा श्रम सम्मान योजना