Short Info: [Apply Online] UP Mission Shakti 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website. यूपी मिशन शक्ति ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||UP Mission Shakti|
|Scheme Benefit||Empowering women and making them self-reliant|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 UP Mission Shakti 3.0 2022
- 2 UP Shakti Abhiyan 2022 – Overview
- 3 UP Mission Shakti Online Registration Process
- 4 UP Mission Shakti 2022: Online Application Form
- 5 UP Mission Shakti 3.0
UP Mission Shakti 3.0 2022
Summary: Mission Shakti Abhiyan was started in Uttar Pradesh during the year 2020 Navratri. This Scheme has been launched to honor and empower the women and girl child of Uttar Pradesh. Under this campaign, a public awareness campaign will be conducted every month for a week.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “UP Mission Shakti 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
UP Shakti Abhiyan 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||UP Mission Shakti|
|in Language||यूपी मिशन शक्ति|
|Launched by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Women of Uttar Pradesh|
|Scheme Objective||Empowering women and making them self-reliant|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
|Official Website||Not Announced|
UP Mission Shakti Online Registration Process
The day of Rakshabandhan on 21st August, Yogi government started the third phase of Mission Shakti in UP. Under Mission Shakti 3.0, Chief Minister Yogi launched the destitute women pension scheme. Under this scheme, Rs 451 crore was transferred in the accounts of 29.68 lakh women and 1.55 lakh in the accounts of daughters. Apart from this, an amount of Rs 30.12 crore was also released for women.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online UP Mission Shakti Application Form 2022
If you want to apply under UP Mission Shakti 3.0then you have to wait for some time now. Only this scheme has been announced by the government so far. Soon the information related to the process of applying under this scheme will be provided by the government.
UP Mission Shakti 2022: Online Application Form
UP Mission Shakti 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – On October 17, 2020, the Uttar Pradesh Government launched “Mission Shakti” for women empowerment in the state. It aims to reduce crime against women in the state.
Schemes like Women Self Help Group, BC Sakhi have shown the way of self-reliance to women. Schemes like Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana, and Mukhyamantri mass marriage have given great support to the girl child and their parents.
This campaign was started in 75 districts of the state. The period of operation of this scheme was fixed at 6 months. Under which this scheme has been divided into two phases which are UP Mission Shakti 3.0 and Operation Shakti.
UP Mission Shakti 3.0
The Uttar Pradesh government on 21st August 2021 launched the third phase of Mission Shakti as Union finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman, Governor Anandiben Patel and chief minister Yogi Adityanath transferred ₹ 30.12 crores Kanya Sumangla Yojana money into the accounts of 1.55 lakh (155,000) girls, the new beneficiaries of the scheme, here.
- BC Sakhi Scheme: The state government has launched BC Sakhi scheme to benefit women in the state.
- Women Empowerment: Panchayat elections were held, and over 54 per cent of the village heads, block pramukhs, and 56 per cent of the district Panchayat presidents elected were women
- Project to establish milk-producing companies: Based on the concept of the Balinee milk-producing company, a project worth Rs 35 crore to develop milk-producing companies in other districts has been approved.
- Over 1.50 lakh people have been recruited into the Police Department, with women accounting for 20 percent of those hired.
- Over 58,000 special ‘Mission Shakti Kaksh’ vehicles were built to assist women cops in disseminating awareness at the grassroots level throughout the state.
Various Benefits provided under Mission Shakti Abhiyan 3.0
In the program, Rs 451 crore will be directly transferred to the accounts of 29.68 lakh women under the CM Nirashrit Mahila Pension Yojana (निराश्रित महिला पेंशन योजना). With this, more than 1.73 lakh new beneficiaries have been linked to this scheme. Apart from this, Mission Shakti Cell will also be started in 59 Gram Panchayat buildings. In the third phase, women will be linked with the mainstream of employment. Women beat police officers will also be deployed in this program. Apart from this, pink toilets will also be constructed in 1286 police stations at a cost of Rs.84.79 crore. Special recruitment will also be done for 2982 posts for women battalion. Apart from this, kindergarten crochet will also be established in all police lines in this program.
75 women will be honored
Sitharaman, Patel, and Yogi also felicitated 75 women from government and non-governmental sectors for their contribution to the first and the second phases of Mission Shakti and then laid the foundation stone (remotely) for the Veerangana Avantibai Battalion of PAC (Provincial Armed Constabulary) campus, Badaun.
In the third phase of this campaign, new companies will also be set up on the lines of Balinese Milk Producer Company. Such manufacturing units will also be set up in Sonbhadra, Chandauli, Mirzapur, Ballia, Ghazipur, Gorakhpur, Deoria, Maharajganj, Kushinagar Rae Bareli, Sultanpur, Amethi, Bareilly, Pilibhit, Lakhimpur Kheri and Rampur districts. Along with this, a target has also been set to form one lakh, new self-help groups, by December.
Required Document for UP Mission Shakti
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Ration card
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
UP Mission Shakti Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant must be female.
Objectives of UP Mission Shakti 2022
This is the purpose of Mission Shakti The aim of the Mission Shakti Abhiyan of the Government of Uttar Pradesh is to make women and girls aware.
- To make them independent. Apart from this, revealing the identity of those who have committed violence against women, make women feel safe in the state.
- Under the mission, a target has been set to create awareness on issues related to women and children.
- Many campaigns and programs are being run from the government level for the safety, respect and self-reliance of women and girls.
- Mission Shakti is the UP government’s flagship programme aimed at promoting the security, dignity and empowerment of women.
- The Ujjwala scheme, the Jan Dhan scheme or the MUDRA scheme, women are given priority in several schemes launched by the Centre.
- Under the scheme, the state will have a separate room for women complainants in 1,535 police stations spread all over the state.
- Under the Kanya Sumangala Yojana, Rs 30.12 crore was transferred digitally into the accounts of 1.55 lakh girls today,” he said, adding that the scheme has benefited more than 7.81 lakh women in the past.
- During the program of Mission Shakti Abhiyan 3.0 , an amount of ₹ 451 will be transferred to the account of 29.68 lakh women of the Chief Minister’s Inspector Pension Scheme.
- Rs 30.12 crore will be transferred during this program in the accounts of 1.55 lakh daughters of Mukhyamantri Sumangala Yojana.
Key Features of Scheme
- UP Mission Shakti Abhiyan was launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh in the year 2020.
- This Mission Shakti initiative will be a watershed moment for women’s dignity, security, self-reliance, and respect. T
- The first phase was launched in October 2020 last year.
- In the first phase of ‘Mission Shakti’, the focus will be on spreading awareness on women safety and dignity.
- The Yogi government is going to start the third phase of Mission Shakti 3.0 on 21 August 2021.
- Under Mission Shakti, Anti Romeo Squad, UP Police 112 and Women Helpline 1090 will be empowered to take action.
- On this occasion, awards will also be given to 75 women officers and employees of 47 districts who have done remarkable work in the first and second phase of this scheme.
- Women beat police officers will also be deployed in this program.
- Pink toilets will also be constructed in 1286 police stations at a cost of Rs.84.79 crore.
- Under this programme, 100 role models will be identified among women in each district, who will work towards women empowerment.