Short Info: [Apply Online] UP Migrant Workers Return Online Registration 2022 – Uttar Pradesh Pravasi Majdoor Ghar Wapsi Panjikaran Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website jansunwai.up.nic.in. उत्तर प्रदेश प्रवासी मजदूर घर वापसी पंजीकरण ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||UP Migrant Workers Return Online Registration|
|Scheme Benefit||Bringing people trapped in other states back to UP|
|Scheme Published On||01/19/2022|
|Scheme Updated on||01/19/2022|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 UP Migrant Workers Return Online Registration 2022 @jansunwai.up.nic.in
- 2 उत्तर प्रदेश प्रवासी मजदूर घर वापसी पंजीकरण 2022 – Overview
- 3 UP Migrant Workers Return Online Registration Online Registration Process
- 4 UP Migrant Workers Return Online Registration 2022: Online Application Form
- 5 jansunwai.up.nic.in Portal
- 5.1 Required Document for UP Migrant Workers Return Online Registration
- 5.2 UP Migrant Workers Return Online Registration Eligibility Criteria
- 5.3 Objectives of UP Migrant Workers Return Online Registration 2022
- 5.4 Benefits & Key Features of UP Migrant Workers Return Scheme
- 5.5 Helpline Number & Contact Address
UP Migrant Workers Return Online Registration 2022 @jansunwai.up.nic.in
Summary: During COVID-19 pandemic, the government of Uttar Pradesh has launched an online registration facility for migrant workers from Uttar Pradesh who want to return to the state and for those who are in the state and want to return to their native places. The service has been started on Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai portal jansunwai.up.nic.in for the return of stranded migrant workers. Uttar Pradesh has also provided a helpline number for the migrant laborer to return home.
The migrant workers can go to the website and register themselves using an OTP received on their mobile number. They will have to give some information for their registration. The government will make plans for their return.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “UP Migrant Workers Return Online Registration 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
उत्तर प्रदेश प्रवासी मजदूर घर वापसी पंजीकरण 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||UP Migrant Workers Return Online Registration|
|in Language||उत्तर प्रदेश प्रवासी मजदूर घर वापसी पंजीकरण|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath|
|Beneficiaries||Migrant laborers of the state who are stuck in other states|
|Scheme Objective||Bringing people trapped in other states back to UP|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
UP Migrant Workers Return Online Registration Online Registration Process
Global pandemic COVID-19 resulted in the migration of huge number of laborers of Uttar Pradesh who were working in other states of the country. It was obvious that migration will affect the social, financial and day-to-day lives of laborers. Hence, to defeat this crisis a combat strategy was needed. Migrant workers can use the Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai portal website to register themselves. Two links have been given on the home page of the portal, one for those who wish to come to Uttar Pradesh and second who wish to travel to other states from the state. Apart from the home page, the links can also be found on the top bar of the website, under the heading ‘Migrant registration’.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online UP Migrant Workers Return Online Registration Application Form 2022
The migrant laborers of the state who want to register themselves under this scheme, then they should follow the method given below.
Migrant registration for going from Uttar Pradesh to other states
Step 1- For their registration, a person will have to go to Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal jansunwai.up.nic.in
Step 2- On the Homepage, click on one of the links for the migrant workers given on the home page for their registration.
Step 3- The Registration page will be displayed on the screen. Their choice will be based on whether they want to travel outside of Uttar Pradesh or whether they want to return to the state.
Step 4- After that, their mobile number or email id will be asked where they will receive an OTP.
Step 5- After confirmation of their OTP, the person will have to fill in details like name, age, sex, mobile number, ID card type, ID number, whether want to travel with family, mode of travel, any symptoms of COVID-19 or not, present address, and the address where the person wants to reach.
The applicants will also have to agree that they may be put under quarantine for two weeks after they reach their destination. The government has also warned that the people should fill only correct information otherwise action can be against them under the Disaster Management Act.
Registration for coming to Uttar Pradesh from other states
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Jansunwai Portal. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of “Register” . You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- A form will open on this page. In this form you have to fill mobile number, e-mail id and captcha code etc.
- After that you have to click on the button to send OTP. After this OTP will come on your mobile. After this the registration form will open in front of you on the next page.
- You have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like name, address, aadhaar number etc. After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button.
UP Migrant Workers Return Online Registration 2022: Online Application Form
UP Migrant Workers Return Online Registration 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – Welfare measures and employment generation programs are being prepared by the Labour Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh for the laborers of the state. In addition, the department has been continuously working on policies, rules and programs for matters related to training and human empowerment of state laborers.
The Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal is meant for the online grievance redressal of the people of Uttar Pradesh. Here, people mention their or locality’s issues with the government and seek their solution. The Uttar Pradesh government has used this portal to facilitate the registration of migrant workers that will help it better plan the movement of the people.
Migrant Workers Return Scheme Uttar Pradesh
With 25 lakh people returning to Uttar Pradesh during the coronavirus lockdown, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Tuesday directed officials to complete the skill-mapping of migrant labourers in 15 days and get a survey conducted to employ them in MSMEs and industrial units, officials said.
In the first phase of skill mapping, more than 14.75 lakh workers have registered themselves, Additional Chief Secretary (Home and Information) Awanish Awasthi said.
Role of Career Counseling and Help Desk in the rehabilitation of Migrant Laborers
This initiative of Uttar Pradesh Government succeeded and helped the laborers in regaining their lost confidence. Few achievements of this campaign are as follows: –
- Through regular career counselling, mental strength of migrant laborers stabilized which helped them in getting prepared for the future.
- Migrant laborers are informed about various welfare schemes of the Government so that they can get benefited according to their qualification and skills.
- For verification of collected data of migrant laborers, an application is launched on www.sewayojan.up.nic.in portal.
- Helpdesks are established that added pace to the registration process of migrant laborers and information of various beneficiary schemes of the government is shared with them.
- Complete guidance is provided to migrant laborers who want to return to their workplace.
Required Document for UP Migrant Workers Return Online Registration
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Mobile number
- Address proof
- Address of residency in another state
- Passport size photo
UP Migrant Workers Return Online Registration Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The migrant laborers of the state will be eligible in this scheme.
Objectives of UP Migrant Workers Return Online Registration 2022
The laborers of Uttar Pradesh who are stuck in other state and they are not able to earn their living and they are facing many kinds of problems, they are also facing problem of eating and drinking to bring them back to the state. The state government has started this scheme. It will help in facilitating the movement of migrant workers who wish to return to their native places, and are stranded due to the coronavirus lockdown.
Benefits & Key Features of UP Migrant Workers Return Scheme
- Yogi Adityanath Garu, the Chief Minister of the state of Uttar Pradesh has launched a new scheme to help the migrant workers of Uttar Pradesh who are stranded outside Uttar Pradesh.
- The Migrant Workers Registration Scheme is a state-level yojana to help migrant workers who plan to come back to their native.
- The UP Migrant Workers Return Registration Form has been released by the UP State Government on its own Jansunwai Portal.
- Migrant laborers can also contact through the helpline number started by the UP government.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
UP Migrant Workers Return helpline Number (State Wise)
|To come from Maharashtra to UP||7007304242 or 9454400177|
|To come to UP from Telangana and Andhra Pradesh||98866400721 or 9454402544 or 9454400135|
|To come back to UP from Goa and Karnataka||941590444 or 9454400135|
|From Punjab and Chandigarh to UP||9455351111 or 9454400190|
|To come to UP from West Bengal and Andaman and Nicobar||9639981600 or 9454400537|
|to come from rajasthan||9454410235 or 9454405388|
|To come from Haryana to UP||9454418828 or 9454418828|
|Coming from Bihar/Jharkhand||9621650067 or 9454400122|
|Coming from Gujarat / Daman / Diva / Dadra & Haveli||8881954573 or 9454400191|
|To come from Uttarakhand / Himachal Pradesh to UP||800594092 or 9454400155|
|Coming from Madhya Pradesh/Chhattisgarh||9454410331 or 9454400157|
|Coming from Delhi/Jammu Kashmir/Ladakh||8920827174 or 789854579 or 9454400114 or 7839855711 or 7839854569|
|From Orissa to Uttar Pradesh||9454400133|
|Coming from Tamil Nadu / Pondicherry||9415114075 or 9454400162|
|Arriving from Arunachal Pradesh/Assam/Nagaland/Meghalaya/Manipur/Tripura/Mizoram||9454441070 or 9454400148|
|To come to UP from Kerala/Lakshadeep||6386725275 or 9936619394 or 9412194347 or 9454400162|
Pravasi Majdoor Ghar Wapsi Panjikaran Important Links
The natives of Ballia district who are in other states and want to return to Ballia will have to fill their given state wise form.
|State Name||Form Link|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||CLICK HERE TO FILL THE FORM|
|BIHAR||CLICK HERE TO FILL THE FORM|
|DELHI||CLICK HERE TO FILL THE FORM|
|GUJARAT||CLICK HERE TO FILL THE FORM|
|HARYANA||CLICK HERE TO FILL THE FORM|
|KARNATAKA||CLICK HERE TO FILL THE FORM|
|MADHYA PRADESH||CLICK HERE TO FILL THE FORM|
|MAHARASHTRA||CLICK HERE TO FILL THE FORM|
|PUNJAB||CLICK HERE TO FILL THE FORM|
|RAJASTHAN||CLICK HERE TO FILL THE FORM|
|WEST BENGAL||CLICK HERE TO FILL THE FORM|
|All Other States(ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLANDS, ARUNACHAL PRADESH, ASSAM, CHANDIGARH, CHHATTISGARH, DADRA AND NAGAR HAVELI, DAMAN AND DIU, GOA, HIMACHAL PRADESH, JAMMU AND KASHMIR, JHARKHAND, KERALA, MAKHAND, KERALA, MAKHAND, KERALA, LADAG NAGALAND, ODISHA, PUDUCHERRY, SIKKIM, TAMIL NADU, TELANGANA, TRIPURA, UTTARAKHAND)||CLICK HERE TO FILL THE FORM|