Short Info: उत्तर प्रदेश किसान कल्याण मिशन ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन। यूपी किसान कल्याण मिशन लाभ व पात्रता – [Apply Online] Uttar Pradesh Kisan Kalyan Mission (SHSCH) 2021 – UP Kisan Kalyan Mission Yojana Online Registration, UP Kisan Yojana Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website upagripardarshi.gov.in.
|Short Scheme Details:|
|Name of Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Kisan Kalyan Mission|
|Scheme Benefit||The awareness campaign will be held in Uttar Pradesh|
|Scheme Published On||01/09/2021|
|Scheme Updated on||01/08/2021|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 उत्तर प्रदेश किसान कल्याण मिशन 2021: Uttar Pradesh Kisan Kalyan Mission List, Status News Update
- 2 UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021 Apply Online @upagripardarshi.gov.in
- 3 Uttar Pradesh Kisan Kalyan Mission Online Registration Process
- 4 Uttar Pradesh Kisan Kalyan Mission Eligibility Criteria & Required Document
- 5 Uttar Pradesh Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021: UP Kisan Yojana Online Application Form
उत्तर प्रदेश किसान कल्याण मिशन 2021: Uttar Pradesh Kisan Kalyan Mission List, Status News Update
|Latest News Update:|
|Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Wednesday launched the Kisan Kalyan Mission in his state. The Kisan Kalyan Mission is aimed at doubling the income of the farmers in Uttar Pradesh by 2022.|
UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021 Apply Online @upagripardarshi.gov.in
Summary: The government of Uttar Pradesh launched a special program named ‘Kisan Kalyan Mission’ on January 6, 2021, to double the income of farmers of the state. This campaign to raise awareness among farmers will be run from January 8 to January 21 in the 825 blocks of Uttar Pradesh.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Uttar Pradesh Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Uttar Pradesh Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Kisan Kalyan Mission (SHSCH)|
|in Language||उत्तर प्रदेश किसान कल्याण मिशन|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji|
|Major Benefit||The awareness campaign will be held in Uttar Pradesh|
|Scheme Objective||To double the income of farmers|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
|Launched Date||6 January 2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online – Not Available||Registration | Login|
|Notification – Not Available||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021||Official Website|
Uttar Pradesh Kisan Kalyan Mission Online Registration Process
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath inaugurated the ‘Kisan Kalyan Mission’. All the assembly constituencies of the state will be covered in this program. While Kisan Kalyan Yojana will be launched by the UP government, several state government departments such as Horticulture, Mandi Parishad, animal husbandry, sugarcane food and supply, fisheries and Panchayati Raj are expected to be working together in cohesion.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online UP Kisan Kalyan Mission Application Form 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Uttar Pradesh Kisan Kalyan Mission under the Department of Agriculture. i.e. upagripardarshi.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “UP Kisan Kalyan Mission online application” Link.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now you will have to fill all the information asked in the application form and attach the supporting documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application. In this way your online application will be done.
Note: If you do not want to apply online, then you can also apply by going to the concerned department and participate in the program organized by the government.
What will happen under ‘Kisan Kalyan Mission’?
- Various programs will be organized under the ‘Kisan Kalyan Mission’. Exhibition of Agriculture and the associate sectors will be organized which will be including the products of livelihood missions and MSME sector units.
- Under the program, farmer meetings will be organized in which scientists, progressive farmers, and the workers associated with the Agriculture Department will be explaining scientific farming. They will also provide information about the schemes of the government.
- During the events organized under the program, farmers will also be benefitted from various schemes of the agriculture department.
'किसान कल्याण मिशन' कृषक भाइयों को कल्याणकारी योजनाओं से जोड़ने का बेहतरीन माध्यम है। प्रत्येक विकास खंड में FPO का गठन करना है। किसानों की आय कई गुना बढ़ाने में इन किसान उत्पादन संगठनों की बड़ी भूमिका है। इस अवसर पर सभी अन्नदाताओं को हृदय से बधाई: #UPCM श्री @myogiadityanath जी pic.twitter.com/W09t4i5pXl
— CM Office, GoUP (@CMOfficeUP) January 6, 2021
How Farmers’ Income will double?
- Food Producer Organization (FPO) program at the block level
- FPOs will provide machinery and seeds to farmers
- Farmer Melas and Exhibitions will also be organized at the block level – Promotional farmers will be promoted as role models
- Credit cards will be made available to farmers more easily
- Awareness for sale of produce at the minimum support price
- Distribution of agro defense chemicals to farmers – Awareness about straw management
- Awareness of organic and natural farming practices
- Integrated farming system Publicity
- Distribution of tractor and other equipment under Mukhyamantri Krishak Gifts Scheme
- Promotion of sugarcane cultivation, new technology, new species, inter-cropping system and drip irrigation system
- Grants for food processing units
- National artificial insemination program for breed improvement of milch animals
- Vaccination of animals, Ear tagging
- Agribusiness Exhibition of products of self-help groups based on
- Promotion of agricultural works related to MNREGA
- Participation of women farmers under mission power
What have you done for farmers so far?
- 86 lakh small and marginal farmers’ loan waiver of 36000 crores
- 27101 crores given to farmers in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
- Rs 1.15 lakh crores paid to sugarcane farmers
- 60 thousand crores from farmers on MSP Of foodgrains
- modernization and expansion of 20 sugar mills
Uttar Pradesh Kisan Kalyan Mission Eligibility Criteria & Required Document
|Beneficiary Guidelines & Important Document to Apply Online|
Uttar Pradesh Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021: UP Kisan Yojana Online Application Form
|Uttar Pradesh Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021: UP Kisan Yojana Online Application Form PDF Download –
On January 6, 2021, Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath’s government will launch an initiative named ‘Kisan Kalyan Mission’ in order to double the income of the farmers of the state. The objective of this mission is to double the income of farmers. Along with this, information about new technologies used in farming and new schemes of the government will also be sent to the farmers.
Under the Kisan Kalyan Mission, the farmers would be informed about the benefits of the new agriculture laws passed by the central government as well.
CM Yogi said that 2 crores 35 lakh farmers are benefiting from the Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi in UP. In the last three and a half years, sugarcane value of one lakh 15 thousand crore rupees has been paid, this amount is as big as this, so many states do not have an annual budget.
Block Level Program
Under Kisan Kalyan Mission, programs are being organized in 303 blocks of the state on 6 January. There will be programs in 303 blocks next week, while on 21st, farmers will be honored in 201 development block, agricultural fair, scientific talks and progressive farmers.
Under the mission to be launched by the Uttar Pradesh government, many departments of the state government such as Horticulture, Mandi Parishad, animal husbandry, sugarcane food and supply, fisheries, and Panchayati Raj will be working together.
किसानों को शासन की योजनाओं से परिचित कराने के लिए प्रदेश के सभी विकास खंडों में किसान कल्याण मिशन शुरू किया जा रहा है। यह एक वृहद कृषि मेला लगाने का कार्यक्रम है। अन्नदाता किसानों के जीवन में खुशहाली लाने के लिए इस तरह के कार्यक्रम किए जा रहे हैं: #UPCM श्री @myogiadityanath जी pic.twitter.com/Axb25iZgKm
— CM Office, GoUP (@CMOfficeUP) January 6, 2021
Objectives of Uttar Pradesh Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021
|To double the income of farmers (Farmers Welfare Mission has been started in Uttar Pradesh) from 6 January 2021. The aim of which is to increase the income of farmers and to reach the farmers about new technology and government schemes. The farmer will also be coached in terms of the latest farming guidelines. It will help the farmers in getting benefit from the various schemes of the centre such as PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, Kisan Credit Cards, and PM Fasal Bima Yojana.|
Key Features of Scheme