Short Brief : [शिकायत] उत्तर प्रदेश जनसुनवाई – [Apply Online Complaint] UP Jansunwai Portal, App 2021 – प्रवासी रजिस्ट्रेशन Registration Form Online Complaint/Application Status & App Download, Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website jansunwai.up.nic.in.
|Short Article Details|
|Name of Article: UP Jansunwai Portal, App
Application Status: Active
Article Benefit: File Online Complaint
|Published on: 05/25/2020|
|Updated on: 06/11/2021|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 उत्तर प्रदेश जनसुनवाई 2021: UP Jansunwai Portal, App Complaint & Check Status Latest News Update
- 2 UP Jansunwai Portal, App 2021 Apply Online
- 3 What is Jansunwai app?
- 4 Apply Online : Jansunwai Online Application Form
- 5 Jansunwai Portal Complaint Status | शिकायत की स्थिति
- 6 Send Reminder in Jansunwai Portal | उत्तर प्रदेश जनसुनवाई शिकायत निवारण
- 7 जनसुनवाई-समाधान | UP Jansunwai Submit Feedback
- 8 How to download Jansunwai Mobile APP?
- 9 How to register Jansunwai Stranded Migrant Workers?
उत्तर प्रदेश जनसुनवाई 2021: UP Jansunwai Portal, App Complaint & Check Status Latest News Update
Latest Update: Those people of the state who are not having any work related to any government department and are facing a lot of difficulties, then they can lodge their complaint on the UP Jansunwai portal .
UP Jansunwai Portal, App 2021 Apply Online
Summary: :The Uttar Pradesh government has launched a web portal for people who are stranded in UP and are intending to return to their states amid the novel coronavirus lockdown in the country. Also, people stranded in other states can get themselves registered at. However, citizens should note that registration should not be considered as permission to travel.
Over 65000 ppl have been brought back from different states. Anyone from another state who is stranded in UP can register on 'Jansunwai' portal to seek help. Also, UP ppl stranded in other states can get themselves registered: Additional Chief Secy (Home) Awanish Awasthi pic.twitter.com/6o4NhALQ6N
— ANI UP (@ANINewsUP) May 5, 2020
The stranded people need to visit jansunwai.up.nic.in. On the main page, they would be provided with two options: “To Travel From Uttar Pradesh to the Other States” and “To Come to Uttar Pradesh from the Other States”
Depending on the requirement, the stranded residents need to click one of the options. On the page which follows, people need to fill and submit the registration form. The government is expected to reach out via phone or email.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “UP Jansunwai Portal, App 2021” like Article Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Article, Application Status, Application process and more.
|UP Jansunwai Portal, App 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Article||UP Jansunwai Portal, App|
|in Language||उत्तर प्रदेश जनसुनवाई|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Name of Department||Uttar Pradesh Public Grievance Department|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Major Benefit||File Online Complaint & Solution|
|Article Objective||UP Jansunwai Portal Online Complaint/Application Status|
|Article under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Category||Article/ Yojana|
|Complaint Registration||Registration | Track Complaint Status|
|Download UP Jansunwai App||Click Here|
|UP Jansunwai Portal, App 2021||Official Website|
|प्रवासी पंजीकरण: उत्तर प्रदेश से अन्य राज्य जाने हेतु||Click Here|
|प्रवासी पंजीकरण: अन्य राज्यों से उत्तर प्रदेश आने हेतु||Click Here|
What is Jansunwai app?
Jansunwai app or the website is developed by the UP Government to enable a coordinated grievance redressal mechanism in the northern state. The state government launched this app to achieve the objectives of good governance. This new online system aims to create a channel that will help the UP government led by CM Yogi Ji communicate between the citizens and the government, departments and government offices transparently.
Apply Online : Jansunwai Online Application Form
Step to Apply Online UP Jansunwai Portal, App 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website UP Jansunwai Portal, App i.e. jansunwai.up.nic.in.
Step 2- On the Home Page, click on the link for “Register Grievance“.
Step 3- Now enter your Email ID, Phone Number and captcha code.
Step 4- Click on submit and Enter your OTP.
Step 5- Now fill the complete form and click on the submit button.
Step 6- Your registration is successful now.
Jansunwai Portal Complaint Status | शिकायत की स्थिति
- First, Visit to UP Jansunawai Offcial Website to see the complaint registered in Jansunwai .
- On this Homer page, See the option of Track Complaint Status , click on it.
- After this, fill your mobile number and email ID, then you will have to enter the security pin and then click on the submit button.
- After this, you can easily check the status of the complaint made.
Send Reminder in Jansunwai Portal | उत्तर प्रदेश जनसुनवाई शिकायत निवारण
- First, Visit the ” Send reminder ” section on the Janusunai-Samadhan official website .
- After this, enter your complaint registration number and click on “Search”.
- Now you will see the status of the complaint lodged by you on your screen. From here you can get information about the action taken on the complaint lodged.
Update – If your problem is not resolved on Jansunwai Grievance Redressal Portal, then you can give feedback on the settled references regarding your complaint within 3 months. Here, according to the rating given by you, your complaint will be reconsidered from the higher level.
जनसुनवाई-समाधान | UP Jansunwai Submit Feedback
- First, click on the ” Your Feedback ” section on the Janusunai-Samadhan official website .
- Now the feedback page will open on the references referenced on your screen.
- Here, you have to enter your feedback by filling the complaint registration number, mobile number and captcha code.
- After that, check the feedback you have entered and click “Enter”
Note: In this way, your feedback will be recorded on which action will be taken on the basis of one or two star rating given by you at the respective higher authority level.
How to download Jansunwai Mobile APP?
- To download Jansunwai Mobile App, Visit the google play store on your phone.
- After this, after searching public search on Google Play,
- after searching, the mobile application will appear.
- Then click on the install button.
- After this your Jansunwai Mobile App will be downloaded.
- Then open the app, then you will be able to take all the features of Jansunwai portal on the app itself.
How to register Jansunwai Stranded Migrant Workers?
Jansunwai Stranded Migrant Workers Registration Facility Launched by Uttar Pradesh Government:
- For their registration, a person will have to go to Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal jansunwai.up.nic.in and click on one of the links for the migrant workers given on the home page for their registration.
- Their choice will be based on whether they want to travel outside of Uttar Pradesh or whether they want to return to the state. After that, their mobile number or email id will be asked where they will receive an OTP.
- After confirmation of their OTP, the person will have to fill in details like name, age, sex, mobile number, ID card type, ID number, whether want to travel with family, mode of travel, any symptoms of COVID-19 or not, present address, and the address where the person wants to reach.
- The applicants will also have to agree that they may be put under quarantine for two weeks after they reach their destination.
- The government has also warned that the people should fill only correct information otherwise action can be against them under the Disaster Management Act.
Note: The Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal is meant for the online grievance redressal of the people of Uttar Pradesh. Here, people mention their or locality’s issues with the government and seek their solution. The Uttar Pradesh government has used this portal to facilitate the registration of migrant workers that will help it better plan the movement of the people.