Short Info: [Apply Online] Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone/ Tablet Yojana 2022 – Yogi UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2022 Online Registration, Uttar Pradesh Free Tablet Yojana 2022 Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://digishaktiup.in/app. यूपी फ्री टेबलेट/ स्मार्टफोन योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, यूपी फ्री स्मार्टफोन टैबलेट योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone/ Tablet Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||To provide free Tablet/ Smartphone to Students/ Youth|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone/ Tablet Yojana 2022 – Apply Online @digishaktiup.in
- 2 यूपी फ्री टैबलेट/ स्मार्टफोन योजना 2022 – Overview
- 3 Uttar Pradesh Free Tablet Yojana Online Registration Process
- 4 Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone/ Tablet Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
- 4.1 UP government free smartphones for 4 lakh Anganwadi workers
- 4.2 Which youth will get benefit?
- 4.3 Required Document for Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone/ Tablet Yojana
- 4.4 Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone/ Tablet Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 4.5 Objectives of Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone/ Tablet Yojana 2021
- 4.6 यूपी फ्री टैबलेट/ स्मार्टफोन योजना Benefits
- 4.7 Key Features of UP Free Tablet / Smartphone Scheme
- 4.8 UP Muft Smartphone Yojana Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 4.9 Important Dates
- 4.10 Important Links
Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone/ Tablet Yojana 2022 – Apply Online @digishaktiup.in
Summary: The Yogi Adityanath government will start distributing smartphones and tablets to final year students of graduation and above from December 25, which is the birth anniversary of BJP stalwart and former Prime Minister Late Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
Around one lakh smartphones and tablets will be given to final year students of B.Tech, B.A, B.Sc, MA, ITI, MBBS, MD, M.Tech, PhD and skill development course, among others, at Bharat Ratna Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Stadium in Lucknow.
A large number of students, including girls, from every district of the state, will participate in the programme.
For this, the state government is coming up with a scheme. Along with this, the state government will also give allowance to the youth for appearing in the competitive examination. Along with this, arrangements will also be made for digital access including free Wi-Fi in educational institutions, so that the youth will be made technically proficient and resourceful.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone/ Tablet Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
यूपी फ्री टैबलेट/ स्मार्टफोन योजना 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone/ Tablet Yojana|
|in Language||यूपी फ्री टेबलेट/ स्मार्टफोन योजना|
|Launched by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Students studying in Graduation, Polarization, Technical and Diploma|
|Number of Beneficiaries||1 crore|
|Major Benefit||Providing free tablet and smartphone|
|Scheme Objective||Online Education for Students/ Youth|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone/ Tablet Yojana List, Status News Update
Latest News Update: Free Smartphone Yojana in UP
UP: 1 Lakh Students to Get Free Tablets, Smartphones on Vajpayee Anniversary
The ‘free laptop yojana’ for students, the UP government has come up with a similar campaign ahead of elections where it will distribute mobile phones and tablets to as many as one lakh college students.
- One crore youth of Uttar Pradesh will soon be given a tablet/smartphone.
- Youth doing graduation, postgraduate, technical and diploma will be linked with this scheme. Along with this, digital access will be given free of cost according to their need.
- Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has announced to create a special fund of Rs 3,000 crore for this.
UP Free Tablets, Smartphones Scheme: 1st Phase
In the first phase of the scheme, the chief minister will distribute 60,000 smartphones and 40,000 tablets.
In the first phase, an order of about Rs 2,035 crore has been made for the purchase of smartphones and tablets. Orders have been placed for 10.5 lakh smartphones at the rate of Rs 10,740 per piece and for 7.20 lakh tablets at the rate of Rs 12,606 each.
Uttar Pradesh Free Tablet Yojana Online Registration Process
On 19 August 2021, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath ji has announced the launch of the UP Free Tablet/Smartphone scheme during his address to the Vidhan Sabha. About 1 crore youth will be benefitted through this scheme. A budget of Rs 3000 crore has been set by the government to conduct this scheme.
Students studying in Graduation, Post Graduation, Technical and Diploma will be able to get the benefit of UP Free Tablet / Smartphone Scheme. UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2021 Apply Online Registration Form going to start at www.up.gov.in. This is UP Government Scheme Muft Smart Phone / Table Scheme UP government will be providing smartphones with preloaded study content to students enrolled in government colleges.
Under this scheme, free digital access will also be provided to the youth. Through these tablets and smartphones, students will be able to get education. All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone/ Tablet Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone/ Tablet Yojana i.e. up.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Note: If you want to apply under UP Free Tablet/Smartphone scheme then you have to wait for some time now. The government has just announced the launch of this scheme.
Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone/ Tablet Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone/ Tablet Yojana 2021: UP Free Tablet / Smartphone Scheme Online Application Form PDF Download – During his address in the assembly, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has announced today that the state government is coming up with a plan to provide smartphones and laptops to 1 crore youth with a fund of Rs 3,000 crore. Along with this, the state government will also give allowance to the youth for appearing in the competitive examination.
The CM said that smartphones will be given to the students of undergraduate, postgraduate, technical education and diploma courses. The same Competitive Examination Allowance will be given for 3 examinations.
According to officials, to make the procurement process transparent and fair, the order has been made on the GeM portal. The companies have been asked to supply 17.75 lakh mobiles and tablets before December 24.
UP government free smartphones for 4 lakh Anganwadi workers
In a move to promote the welfare of Anganwadi workers in the state, the Uttar Pradesh government will equip these workers with smartphones. There 1.89 lakh Anganwadi centres in the state and around four lakh workers.
All data related to women and children schemes will now be in the hands of Anganwadi workers, the release said, adding that the government will also train them n how to use smartphones efficiently for their work.
Which youth will get benefit?
Smartphones or tablets will be given to students taking graduation, post graduation, BTech, polytechnic, medical education, para medical and skill development mission training. Let us inform that elections are to be held in Uttar Pradesh in the next year i.e. 2022. In which only a few months are left. In such a situation, all the political parties are active and are opening their box of promises in view of the elections.
Required Document for Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone/ Tablet Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Mark sheet
- Income certificate
- Proof of age
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone/ Tablet Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant should be studying in Graduation, Post Graduation, Technical or Diploma.
- He / She must be studying in any of the government / govt. aided school.
- The annual income of the family of the applicant from all sources must not exceed Rs. 2 lakh per annum.
- The applicant must be cleared in all his previous attended examinations i.e he / she must not have backlogs.
Objectives of Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone/ Tablet Yojana 2021
Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone Vitran Yojana is to continue the online education of Students smoothly. Apart from this, the government will also give allowance to reduce the financial difficulties of the youth appearing in three competitive examinations. Digital access will also be provided by the government under this scheme. Now students do not need to think about their financial condition to buy a tablet or a smartphone.
यूपी फ्री टैबलेट/ स्मार्टफोन योजना Benefits
- A fund of 3000 crores is starting at the state level.
- The allowance will also be given to every competitive student for at least 3 examinations.
- Through which 1 crore youth will be given smart phones and tablets.
- Smartphones and tablets will be provided to the youth of the state through this scheme.
- Under this scheme, free digital access will also be provided to the youth.
Key Features of UP Free Tablet / Smartphone Scheme
- The UP Free Tablet / Smart Phone scheme has been launched on 19 August 2021 by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath.
- The Chief Minister announced that the students doing graduate, post graduate and diploma will be given the benefit of this facility.
- The state government is going to prepare a special fund of 3,000 crores for the youth.
- Corporate groups, various financial institutions, universities will also contribute to this fund.
- Students will be able to get education from tablets and smartphones received under this scheme.
UP Muft Smartphone Yojana Helpline Number & Contact Address
|Announcement Date||19 August 2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online – Not Active||Registration | Login|
|UP Free Smartphone/ Tablet Yojana Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|UP Free Smartphone/ Tablet Yojana Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone/ Tablet Yojana Official Portal||Official Website|