UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Yojana 2022 @scholarship.up.gov.in
Summary: UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Yojana 2022 Apply Online – UP CM Fellowship program 2022 Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website scholarship.up.gov.in. The Yogi cabinet approved the Chief Minister’s fellowship program. The purpose of the government behind starting the Mukhymantri Fellowship Program is to get the benefit of energy, technology and new approach of the youth selected in this aspirational development block. In this, the youth will be paid 30 thousand rupees per month as remuneration. Apart from this, 10 thousand rupees per month will be paid for the tour. Under this, 100 youth will be selected for 100 Aspirational Development Blocks.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Yojana 2022 @scholarship.up.gov.in
- 2 UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
- 3 उत्तर प्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री फेलोशिप योजना 2022 – Overview
- 4 How to Apply for UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Yojana
UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
उत्तर प्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री फेलोशिप योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, यूपी मुख्यमंत्री फेलोशिप योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
The Mukhymantri Fellowship Yojana has been approved in the cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. Under this, 100 research scholars from 100 ambitious development blocks will be given fellowship at the rate of Rs 20,000 per month. They will also be given a tablet. They will also give suggestions on how to get the benefits of the schemes to the common man including survey, study, collection of primary data, monitoring, solving the challenges faced in the operation of the schemes. With the help of this scheme, where Uttar Pradesh will progress in the field of research and research, better teachers will be available in the technical education centers of the state in the coming days.
Under this scheme, youth will be benefited in many types of work, then about ₹ 30000 will be given to them every month for doing that work. Along with this, 10 thousand per month will be paid to the research scholars for additional visits and 15 thousand will be made available for tablet purchase in a lump sum. As far as possible, residential facility will be provided by the government in the development block itself. The youth who will be selected under this scheme will be kept in this program for 1 year, if their work is liked by the District Magistrate or Development Officer, then this period of 1 year can also be extended.
उत्तर प्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री फेलोशिप योजना 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Yojana|
|in Language||उत्तर प्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री फेलोशिप योजना|
|Launched by||Government of UP|
|Beneficiaries||Graduates who can secure 60% marks in their graduation and looking for research|
|Number of students to be selected?||only 100 students|
|Scheme Objective||Progress in the field of research and research, better teachers|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
What is the department in which the youth will work?
The youth who will be selected under the UP CM Fellowship Yojana will work for some departments of the research sector:
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Panchayati Raj,
- Forest, Environment and Climate
- Education, health, sanitation, nutrition, and skills; energy and renewable energy
- Tourism, cultural heritage,
- AI, Biotech, ML, Data Governance Released Research Areas: Banking, Finance and Revenue
- public policy, etc.
Objectives of UP Mukhymantri Fellowship Yojana
Under this, young researchers will be appointed to help assess the impact of government policies and identify challenges in their implementation in aspirational blocks of the state.
Required Document for UP CM Fellowship program 2022
Important Document to Apply Online:
- It is necessary for the applicant to be a state domicile so that it can be known that he is a resident of UP only.
- Must have Graduation Marks Certificate
- Must have any computer or IT-related certificate
- Idea Aadhaar card
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Income Certificate,
- Caste certificate,
- Passport size photo
UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Criteria:
- First of all, this scheme is only for the youth who have done graduation and have passed with 60% marks in their graduation.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have knowledge of computer and IT.
- As you know this scheme is for the youth, then the applicant’s age should not be more than 40 years.
- The applicant must belong to the UP state or else his form will be rejected.
Benefits & Key Features of UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Yojana
- The Uttar Pradesh cabinet approved a proposal to start a CM fellowship program.
- Under this scheme, the needs of the local people will be studied and how those needs can be met.
- Under the Chief Minister’s Fellowship Program, 100 research scholars will be selected for 100 aspirational development blocks.
- Under this scheme, the selected youth will be provided financial assistance so that they can then bring a tablet smartphone .
- Under this program, selected research scholars will be paid 30 thousand rupees per month as remuneration.
- Apart from this, ₹ 10,000 will also be given every month for tour program and ₹ 15,000 will also be given so that they can buy tablets, which will benefit the youth a lot in this era of digitization.
- The period of affiliation of the selected research scholar under the fellowship program will be valid for 1 year from the date of appointment.
How to Apply for UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Yojana
UP Mukhymantri Fellowship Yojana has been approved by the Government of Uttar Pradesh , but no information has been given by the government for applying online or for applying offline and the government has not yet given any official website etc. All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Yojana Application Form
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Yojana i.e. scholarship.up.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.