Uttar Pradesh Aided School Lipik Recruitment 2022
UP Aided School Lipik Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) invited Application Form for Lipik (Clerk) Posts in Aided Schools. School-wise notifications are issued for Lipik posts and apply offline for individual school levels. All applicants who are interested in this clerk vacancy, have a UPSSSC PET 2021 scorecard, and meet all other criteria may submit an offline application until October 27, 2022.
All Applicants who are willing to apply then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about eligibility, skill tests, age limits, school- and district-specific lists, pay scales, selection criteria, and other recruitment-related details.
Table of Contents
- 1 Uttar Pradesh Aided School Lipik Recruitment 2022
- 2 UP Lipik Bharti 2022: Overview
- 3 Important Dates
- 4 Application Fee
- 5 यूपी एडेड स्कूल लिपिक भर्ती Age Limit – 01/07/2022
- 6 Uttar Pradesh Aided School Clerk 2022 Vacancy Details
- 7 UP Aided School Inter College Clerk Vacancy 2022 Download Form
- 8 How to Fill UP Aided School Lipik Offline Form 2022
- 9 How will the merit be made?
- 10 Important Links
UP Lipik Bharti 2022: Overview
|Name of the Recruitment||UP Lipik Recruitment (यूपी एडेड स्कूल लिपिक भर्ती 2022)|
|Name of Department||Uttar Pradesh Board of Secondary Education|
|Recruiting Authority||Educational Institutions in Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of Post||Lipik of Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||1624 Posts (Tentative)|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200 + allowances|
|Commencement of Application||6 October 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||27 October 2022|
|Application Start Date||06/10/2022|
|Last date to apply||27/10/2022|
|Last date to pay the exam fee||27/10/2022|
|Merit list release date||06/11/2022|
|Typing Test Date||22/11/2022|
|Date of interview||04/12/2022|
|Mode of payment of examination fee||Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan|
यूपी एडेड स्कूल लिपिक भर्ती Age Limit – 01/07/2022
|Minimum age||18 years|
|Maximum age||40 years|
Uttar Pradesh Aided School Clerk 2022 Vacancy Details
- Name of Post: Lipik (Clerk)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200 + allowances
- Application Mode: Offline
UP Aided School Lipik Eligibility
- The candidates must be permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh State.
- The applicants must have passed in Class 10+2 Examination or equivalent.
- The candidate must have passed Preliminary Eligibility Test PET with 50 percentile marks.
- Applicant must have passed CCC Exam or obtained a diploma in Computer Science.
- The candidates should be able to type with a speed of 30 wpm in English and 25 wpm in Hindi.
UP Aided School Inter College Clerk Vacancy 2022 Download Form
यूपी एडेड स्कूल लिपिक भर्ती 2022: Candidates must fill out the offline application form in order to apply for the Lipiks or Clerks posts in Uttar Pradesh. The form is available to download by clicking the link below or by visiting the relevant institution. The application must be completed on paper using a pen by the candidates. The forms are available beginning on October 6, 2022. The completed application must be submitted no later than October 27, 2022. These recruitments are happening school wise. The application form has to be downloaded from the school website and sent to the concerned school by post along with copies of necessary documents and a demand draft. Follow the local newspaper of the district in which school the vacancy is coming out.
How to Fill UP Aided School Lipik Offline Form 2022
- Lipik Recruitment 2022 – Uttar Pradesh Aided School – Apply Offline between October 6 and October 27, 2022.
- School-based selection is used for the recruitment of aided school clerks. You may get information about the open seats per school or district in the announcement.
- An application form will be supplied, which must be filled out with a pen and sent to the relevant school together with self-attested papers and a demand draught (DD) in order to apply for the recruitment. On the same day, the fellow must also send an email to the relevant DIOS of the relevant institution.
- Several things to consider before applying:
- The entire application procedure is done offline.
- Demand Draft Requirements: The demand drafts for the school for which you are applying will be made in the name of that school’s management, and it will be payable to the same district as the school.
- Send Application Form To: After completing the application, you must send it by registered mail to the school you are applying to, along with an email notification to the district’s DIOS.
- All documents must be supplied with self-attested copies.
- Before applying offline, the notification must be read.
How will the merit be made?
Considering the number of posts, the merit will be made on the basis of the marks of the applicants’ PET and 10 candidates will appear in the typing test against one post. Three candidates will be called for an interview against one post out of those who qualify for typing. The selection list will be prepared on the basis of 80 percent marks in PET and 20 percent marks in interview.A five-member selection committee constituted under the chairmanship of the college manager will conduct the interview.
|Download Sample Form||Click Here|
|Download District / School Wise Notification||Click Here (Available Soon)|
|UPMSP Official Website||Click Here|