Short Info: उन्नत भारत अभियान योजना उद्देश्य लाभ व विशेषताएं – [Apply Online] Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana (UBA Yojana) 2023 – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://unnatbharatabhiyan.gov.in/.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Development of Villages
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
उन्नत भारत अभियान योजना: Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana 2023
- Unnat Bharat Abhiyan 2.0 (UBA 2.0) is the upgraded version of Unnat Bharat Abhiyan 1.0. UBA 2.0 was launched in 2018. The scheme is extended to all educational institutes; however, under Unnat Bharat Abhiyan, 2.0 participating institutes are selected based on the fulfillment of certain criteria.
Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana 2023 Apply Online
Summary: Unnat Bharat Abhiyan is a flagship program of the Ministry for Human Resource Development (MHRD). It aims to link the Higher Education Institutions with a set of at least (5) villages, so that these institutions can contribute to the economic and social betterment of these village communities using their knowledge base.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana 2023” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana 2023 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana (UBA Yojana)|
|in Language||उन्नत भारत अभियान योजना|
|Launched by||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi|
|Beneficiaries||People of rural India|
|Major Benefit||Development of Villages|
|Scheme Objective||Promote development of rural areas|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Implemented on||11 November 2014|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana 2023||Official Website|
Objectives of Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana
- To engage the faculty and students of Higher Educational Institutions (HEIs) in identifying development issues in rural areas and finding sustainable solutions for the same.
- Identify & select existing innovative technologies, enable customisation of technologies, or devise implementation methods for innovative solutions, as required by the people.
- To allow HEIs to contribute to devising systems for smooth implementation of various Government programmes.
How You Can Participate in UBA?
You are welcome to participate in the Unnat Bharat Abhiyan in any of the following capacity as per your present status, competence and interest:
- As a prospective Mentoring Institute
- As a Participating Institute
- As a Subject Expert
- As a Voluntary Organization
- As a Developmental Agency
- As a Philanthropist or a CSR Promoter
- As NSS Member
- As an Enthusiastic Volunteer
Apply Online : Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana Registration Process
Step to Apply Online Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana Application Form 2020
उन्नत भारत अभियान योजना ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन कैसे करे ?
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Yojana i.e. https://unnatbharatabhiyan.gov.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, See the option of JOIN UBA. You have to click on this option.
Step 3- There will also be a popup page open in which the eligibility for registration is given and clicking on proceed will open a new page.
Step 4- Registration Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 5- You have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like name, address, mobile number etc. After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button.
Step 6- All organizations will be given login ID and password on filling this form, so that you can visit PI login or SEG login to the authorized site of the scheme.
Required Document to Apply Online
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the people of rural areas.
- Letter to DC
- Institutional bank statement / mandate form
- Valid AISHE code.
- Coordinator and Head of Information Institute.
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number.
- Proposal to adopt number and name of villagers.
To join UBA,
- The college must be a Higher Educational Institution of India.
- The Higher Educational Institution must have an AISHE Code.
- The Higher Educational Institution should be willing to be involved in rural development activities.
- The Higher Educational Institution should be willing to identify at least 5 villages in their vicinity.
- The Higher Educational Institution should have at least 2 faculty members willing to be involved with development activities in rural areas.
- The UBA Joining application received shall be ranked on the basis of selection criteria setup by the ministry. The institutions that meet the eligibility criteria, will be selected under UBA.
- It is a campaign that is a great way to transform the process of rural development with the benefit of knowledge institutions to help build an inclusive India.
- Under the Uphaar Bharat Abhiyan , higher educational institutions for rural development, local rural communities and people can develop them by giving them a chance to study well and develop skills.
- Unnat bharat abhiyan is a campaign implemented by the Ministry of Human Resource Development . Under the Advanced India Campaign , a group of at least villages will be created and those villages will be linked with educational institutions and such villages will be developed economically and socially.
Key Features of Scheme
- The objective of implementing this scheme is to develop villages.
- Under this, people living in villages and their communities will be imparted higher education. Development will be done in those villages through teaching.
- Unnat Bharat Abhiyan is a program set up by the Ministry of Human Resource Development , Government of India , for rural areas.
- UBA is built in association with IIT, NIT etc.
- The main objective of Unnat Bharat Abhiyan is to build the architecture of an inclusive India by incorporating leading institutions of higher education to address the development challenges of local communities using appropriate technology.
- Under this , students from 750 higher educational institutions across the country will adopt villages