Short Info: [Apply Online] UMANG App 2022 APK Download – Online Registration, Application Form, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website umang.gov.in.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 UMANG App 2022
- 2 umang.gov.in App 2022 – Overview
- 3 UMANG App Online Registration Process
- 4 How to Withdraw EPF using Umang app
- 5 UMANG App Download Process
- 6 How to Download UMANG App for Android & iPhone?
- 7 List of Services Available on UMANG App
UMANG App 2022
Summary: UMANG (Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance) is envisaged to make e-governance ‘mobile first’. It is developed by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and the National e-Governance Division (NeGD).
The Umang app is a unified app that can be used to access a variety of pan-India e-government services, including income tax filing, Aadhar and provident fund queries, gas cylinder booking, and Passport Seva. Citizens will be able to find government facilities nearest to their location, such as mandis, blood banks and also be able to see these on the most detailed and interactive street and village level maps of India (built by MapmyIndia company).
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “UMANG App 2022” like Article Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Article, Application Status, Application process and more.
umang.gov.in App 2022 – Overview
|Name of Article||UMANG App|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Article Objective||Providing various government services on a single platform|
|Article under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
List of other categories Umang Services:
- View market prices on Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Government of India
- Check e-Dhara Land Records
- Check e-Migrate details
- e-Pathshala services
- Farm Mechanization & Extension Reforms, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare
- Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners
- Kendriya Vidyalaya: Admission, school locater, results
- Agro Advisory Services
- National Scholarship: Track application and check eligibility
- Online Job Application System
- Parivahan Sewa: Sarathi and Vahan
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
- Soil Health Card
- Pension Portal
- Sukhad Yatra
- Crop insurance
UMANG App Online Registration Process
The Government of India has launched UMANG (unified mobile application for new-age governance) app. This app has been launched to run mobile governance in India. Through the UMANG App, Indian citizens will be provided a single platform to access pan-India e-governance services from the Center to the local government bodies. This UMANG App is developed by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology and the national e-governance division. Through this app the citizens of India will be able to get various services on one platform. So that their standard of living will improve.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this article then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online UMANG App Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of UMANG App i.e. umang.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you have to click on the login/register option.
Step 3- Now a new page will open on your screen.
Step 4- On this page, you have to click on the option to create account.
Step 5- The Registration Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 6- On this page, you have to enter your mobile number and click on get OTP option.
Step 7- Now you have to enter the OTP in the OTP box and enter the captcha code.
Step 8- After this, you have to click on the option of register.
In this way, you will be able to register.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of UMANG.
- Now the home page will be displayed on the screen.
- After this, you have to click on the login/register option.
- Now a new page will open on your screen in which you will have to enter your mobile number and MPIN.
- Now you have to click on login option.
- In this way, you will be able to login.
Dashboard view process
- Firstly you have to visit the official website of UMANG.
- Now the home page will show on the screen
- On the home page, you have to click on the dashboard option.
- Now a new page will open on your screen.
- On this page you can see the dashboard.
Procedure to view list of services
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of UMANG.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- After this, you have to click on the option of services.
- Now a new page will open on your screen.
- On this you have to select the state.
- Now you have to enter the department name.
- Related information will be on your computer screen.
How to Withdraw EPF using Umang app
Step 1: Download the Umang app
Step 2: Go to the search menu and look for EPFO
Step 3: Choose ‘Employee Centric’, click ‘Raise Claim’ and enter EPF UAN number
Step 4: Enter the OTP that is sent to your phone number, choose type of withdrawal and submit through Umang
Step 5: A claim reference number will be sent to you and you can use this to track the status of your claim
Note: In order to make EPF claims through this e-governance portal, it is very important to first have the following re-requites:
- Approved and verified KYC details
- UAN number linked to Aadhaar
- Umang app linked to Aadhaar
- Phone number should be linked to Aadhaar
UMANG App Download Process
UMANG App APK Download & Installation Process-
To download the Umang app on Android phones, go to Google Play Store and type Umang. Click on install and wait for the app to be downloaded. Proceed to launch the app post download and register for the service. For Apple users, the app can be installed from the Apple App Store.
- First of all you have to open the google play store in your mobile.
- Now you have to type UMANG app in the search box.
- After that, you have to click on the search option.
- Now a list will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the top option from this list.
- Now you have to install and click on the option.
- In this way, you will be able to download the UMANG app.
How to Download UMANG App for Android & iPhone?
You can download the UMANG App on your mobile phone using either of the following ways-
- Scan the QR Code provided on the official website
- Give a missed call on 97183-97183 and Download the app using the link that will be sent to you on your phone
- Visit the UMANG website here and enter your contact number in the required section. You will receive a link on the given number using which you can easily Download the app on your phone
- You may also visit Google Play Store (in case of Android users) or iTunes App Store (in case of Apple users) and type ‘UMANG app’ to download the application on your phone
Objectives of UMANG App 2022
The key objective of UMANG is to promote e-Governance across India and speed up the overall speed with which government departments operate and respond to citizen requests. Through this app, now the citizens of the country will not have to use different apps nor have to go to any government office to get government services. Through this app both time and money will be saved and transparency in the system will also be ensured.
Benefits and Features of UMANG App
- The Government of India has launched UMANG (unified mobile application for new-age governance) app.
- This app has been launched to run mobile governance in India.
- UMANG provides a single platform for all Indian Citizens to access pan India e-Gov services ranging from Central to Local Government bodies.
- The UMANG mobile app is a Government of India all-in-one single, unified, secure, multi-channel, multi-lingual, multi-service mobile app.
- This app is developed by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology and the National e-governance division.
- Through UMANG App, citizens of India will be able to get various services on one platform.
- So that their standard of living will improve.
- Apart from this, with the operation of this app, the citizen of the country will not need to go to any government office to use various services.
- The key partners of UMANG are the Employee Provident Fund Organization, Direct Benefit Transfer scheme departments, Employee State Insurance Corporation, Ministries of Health, Education, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
List of Services Available on UMANG App
UMANG application facilitates its user with innumerable services. Given below are a few of them-
|Digilocker||A secure cloud-based platform for storing, sharing and verifying documents/certificates.|
|Aadhaar Card||You can View and/or Download your Aadhaar Card from your Digilocker Account|
|EPFO||This service on UMANG allows you to monitor your EPF (Employee Provident Fund) Account Balance, EPF Pension Account Balance, etc. using UAN and OTP to registered mobile number.|
|NPS||Logging in to the National Pension System account through UMANG App allows you to check your Tier 1 and Tier 2 Account balances, through PRAN and password|
|Pay Income Tax||This module available through UMANG application allows tax payers to pay their Advance Tax, Self Assessment Tax, etc. using Challan 280. After tax payment, the tax payment challan can also be tracked using the “Track Challan Status” service.|
|Ayushman Bharat||This is National Health Protection Scheme currently being implemented as a Pilot Project to provide primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare networks to masses.|
|e-RaktKosh||This UMANG module is designed to provide access to blood banks through greater digitization and connectivity of blood banks across the country.|
|Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojna||This part of the Government promoted app is designed to provide services that promote financial inclusion across the country.|
|Jeevan Pramaan||The Jeevan Pramaan service is available only to the pensioners allowing them to generate a Life Certificate using mobile handset connected to an external biometric device|
|Parivahan Sewa – Vahan||At present, this module in UMANG allows you to make payment of commercial road tax if Registration Certificate of the vehicle is updated on Digilocker.|
Helpline Number & Contact Address
National e-Governance Division, 4th Floor, Electronics Niketan, Ministry of Electronics & IT, 6, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi: 110003
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|UMANG App Download APK||Click Here|
|UMANG App Official Portal||Official Website|