Udyami Bharat Programme 2022 @narendramodi.in
Summary: In the ‘Udyami Bharat’ program, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched new features of several schemes for the MSME sector of the country. The government is making necessary policy changes to encourage MSME sector in the country. The Centre has increased the budget by more than 650 percent in the last eight years to strengthen the sector.
He also launched various key initiatives such as
- ‘Raising and Accelerating MSME Performance’ (RAMP) scheme,
- ‘Capacity Building of First-Time MSME Exporters’ (CBFTE) scheme
- New features of the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme – (PMEGP) to ramp up the Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise (MSME) sector.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Udyami Bharat Programme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
उद्यमी भारत कार्यक्रम 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Udyami Bharat Programme 2022 – Online Registration, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website narendramodi.in. उद्यमी भारत कार्यक्रम उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Udyami Bharat Programme 2022 @narendramodi.in
- 2 उद्यमी भारत कार्यक्रम 2022 – Overview
- 3 Udyami Bharat Programme 2022: All Details
- 4 Udyami Bharat Programme 2022 Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||Udyami Bharat Programme|
|in Language||उद्यमी भारत कार्यक्रम|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Scheme Objective||The dedication of the government of India(GoI) towards the empowerment of the MSME sector|
|Scheme under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Udyami Bharat Programme 2022: All Details
The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi participated in the ‘Udyami Bharat’ programme launched key initiatives like ‘Raising and Accelerating MSME Performance’ (RAMP) scheme, ‘Capacity Building of First-Time MSME Exporters’ (CBFTE) scheme and new features of the ‘Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme’ (PMEGP) to ramp up the MSME sector.
RAMP scheme with an outlay of around Rs 6000 crore, aims to scale up the implementation capacity and coverage of MSMEs in the states, with impact enhancement of existing MSME schemes.
The government has launched several initiatives from time to time like MUDRA Yojana, Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme, and Scheme of Fund for Regeneration of Traditional Industries (SFURTI) to provide necessary and timely support to the MSME sector, which has helped benefit crores of people across the country. On the occasion, he launched following key initiatives:
- Raising and Accelerating MSME Performance(RAMP) scheme
- Capacity Building of First-Time MSME Exporters(CBFTE) scheme
- New features of Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) to boost the MSME sector.
- He also transferred the assistance to beneficiaries of PMEGP, digitally, for 2022-23.
- He announced results of MSME Idea Hackathon, 2022 and distributed National MSME Awards, 2022.
- Digital Equity Certificates were also issued to 75 MSMEs in Self Reliant India (SRI) Fund.
Objectives of Udyami Bharat Programme 2022
The main objective of this scheme is to reflect the continuous commitment of the Government from day one to employment and the empowerment of the marginal and small businesses in India. It is aimed at scaling up the coverage and implementation capacity of MSMEs across the states, along with the impact enhancement of existing MSME schemes. This scheme will be implemented in order to scale the capacity of marginal and small businesses in the states and also enhance the existing MSME scheme. It will also compliment the Bharat abhiyan by fostering innovation and encouraging the ideas of new businesses.
- PM Modi will also digitally transfer assistance to beneficiaries of PMEGP for 2022-23; announce results of MSME Idea Hackathon, 2022; distribute National MSME Awards, 2022; and issue Digital Equity Certificates to 75 MSMEs in Self Reliant India (SRI) Fund.
- Under this, PM has also started Raising and Accelerating MSME Performance-RAMP to enhance and accelerate the performance of MSMEs worth Rs 6062.45 crore.
- The government has launched several initiatives like MUDRA Yojana, Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme (ECLGS), Scheme of Fund for Regeneration of Traditional Industries (SFURTI) etc. to provide necessary and timely support to the MSME sector, which has helped benefit crores of people across the country.
Key Features of Scheme
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi said, under the Udyami Bharat Programme, launched a program for Small, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME).
- ‘Udyami Bharat’ is reflective of the continuous commitment of the government to work towards the empowerment of MSMEs.
- MSME is the maximum support to MSME for him, that is, to give maximum help to the small small and medium manufacturing enterprises of the country.
Udyami Bharat Programme 2022 Online Registration Process
The candidates can now apply for the Raising And Accelerating MSME performance scheme 2022 after all of the details related to this scheme are presented by the prime minister in the Udyami Bharat program 2022.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
|Starting Date to Apply Online||DD Month 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||DD Month 2022|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Udyami Bharat Programme 2022 Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Udyami Bharat Programme 2022 Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Udyami Bharat Programme 2022 Official Portal||Official Website|