Short Info: द अर्बन लर्निंग इंटर्नशिप प्रोग्राम – [Apply Online] The Urban Learning Internship Program (TULIP) 2022 – AICTE TULIP Internship Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website internship.aicte-india.org.
|Short Article Details|
|Name of Article: The Urban Learning Internship Program
Application Status: Active
Article Benefit: Internship
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
The Urban Learning Internship Program 2022
The Urban Learning Internship Program TULIP 2022 Apply Online
TULIP – Urban Learning Internship Program for providing opportunities to fresh Graduates in all ULBs & Smart Cities launched. TULIP has been conceived pursuant to the Budget 2020-21 announcement by the Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman under the theme ‘Aspirational India’.
The programme will provide practical experience to our students and will help infuse fresh ideas and innovative thinking into the working of Urban Local Bodies and smart cities.
Who can apply for internship?
Any graduate who have completed BTech, BArch, BPlan, BSc, etc can apply within 18 months from date of its graduation at: https://internship.aicte-india.org/module_ulb/Dashboard/TulipMain/index.php`
Joint Launch of TULIP – The Urban Learning Internship Program https://t.co/2yfhEZDLOo
— Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank (@DrRPNishank) June 4, 2020
Area of Work: The internship opportunities will be provided for ‘Smart City’ projects which range from positions in urban planning, water supply, waste management, slum improvement and digital governance among others.
Features of AICTE TULIP Internship : All the applicants would be able to share credentials, broadcast interests, showcase diverse skills. Moreover, students can choose roles to be offered, decide stipend and logistics and also decide terms of engagement.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “The Urban Learning Internship Program 2022” like Article Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Article, Application Status, Application process and more.
|The Urban Learning Internship Program 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Article||The Urban Learning Internship Program (TULIP)|
|in Language||द अर्बन लर्निंग इंटर्नशिप प्रोग्राम|
|Launched by||Human Resource and Development and Housing and Urban Affairs Ministry|
|Major Benefit||Value-to-market of India’s graduates|
|Article Objective||Infusion of fresh ideas and energy|
|Duration||Internship durations can range from eight weeks to one year.
|Article under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Article/ Yojana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||4th June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Till Now|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|The Urban Learning Internship Program 2022||Official Website|
Step to Apply Online The Urban Learning Internship Program 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website The Urban Learning Internship Program i.e. internship.aicte-india.org.
Step 2- On Homepage, click “register” option appear in the menu bar.
Step 3- Go to the “student” and click “register” option
Step 4- Form will display on the screen where you need to enter the details such as
- AICTE Affiliated Organisation or Non AICTE Affiliated Organisation
- University/College/Institute Name
- Student ID (Enrolment Number)
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Contact Number
- Confirm Password
- Select Security Question
- Security Answer
Step 5-Tick the checkbox “I am not a robot” and select register option.
- Candidates must be Indian Citizen
- Students can apply for an internship within 18 months of graduation Complete.
- The student must have a degree of B. Plan, B. Arch, B. Tech, B.Sc, B.A, LLB, BBA and courses.
- AICTE affiliated and non-AICTE College graduates can apply.
Duration of internship is minimum 2 month. Extension of the duration up to 1 year is possible depends on the intern performance.
Stipend and allowance
Applicant will get stipend/ allowance/ expenses payable at discretion of the ULB/ smart city.
Tulip Internship Certificate
After successful completion of the internship, a digitally signed certificate will be issued jointly by MoHUA, State Government, AICTE and ULB / Smart City.
- Freshers and Fresh Graduates will get exposure.
- You will get to work in smart cities.
- You can showcase different skills.
- You can get a realistic view of your industry and get the work experience.
- You will have a chance to build a network of professionals.
- You will now have the practical knowledge about everything you studied.
Key Features of Article
- TULIP is a program for providing fresh graduates experiential learning opportunities in the urban sector.
- It would help enhance the value-to-market of India’s graduates and help create a potential talent pool in diverse fields like urban planning, transport engineering, environment, municipal finance etc.
- It will lead to infusion of fresh ideas and energy with engagement of youth in co-creation of solutions for solving India’s urban challenges.
- This launch is also an important stepping stone for fulfilment of MHRD and AICTE’s goal of 1 crore successful internships by the year 2025.
Article Feature for Indian Student
1) Internships for students & fresh engineers.
2) Turning youth from job seekers to job creators.
3) Rs. 99,300 crore for Education sector in 2020-21.
4) Apprenticeship embedded courses.
5) Online education programmes for students.
6) Financing Education Sector [FDI, External commercial borrowing].
Offering Departmental Roles/ Specializations for Internship
|Urban Planning Including town planning||B.Plan/Equivalent|
|Building and Layouts||B.Plan (Civil/Equivalent), B.Arch|
|Economic and Social development||B.Tech (CS/IT), BA/BSc (Economics, Sociology, Statistics, Management Sciences)|
|Roads and Bridges||B.Tech – Civil|
|Water Supply||B.Tech –Civil, Chemical|
|Public Health, Sanitation conservancy and Solid waste management||B.Tech – Civil/CS/IT/Mechanical|
|Urban Forestry , Protection of the environment and promotion of ecological aspects||B.Plan, BA/BSC, Environmental Studies|
|Slum Improvement and up gradation||B.Arch, B.Tech- Civil, BA/BSC Sociology|
|Provision of Urban amenities and facilities such as parks, gardens, playgrounds||B.Arch, B.Tech – Civil, Electrical, MechanicalBSc, Horticulture|
|Promotion of cultural, education and aesthetic aspects||B.Arch|
|Cattle pounds: Prevention of cruelty to animals||BA/B.Sc- Veterinary Sciences/Equivalent|
|Statistical analysis & date analytics||BA/ BSC- Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, B.Tech –Cs/IT|
|Public amenities including street lighting, parking lots, bus stips and public conveniences||B.Arch, B.Tech – Civil /Electrical|
|Development of digital tools and apps for e-governance. Assisting in ICCC operations||B.Tech CS/IT/EC|
|Research on Transport and urban mobility||B.Plan, B.Tech Mechanical /Electrical /Civil|
|Workshop operations & Maintenance||B.Tech|
|Store & Logistics management|
|Special Purpose Interns|
- For any program related query & suggestion contact at [email protected]
- For any technical query contact at [email protected]