Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme 2023
Summary: Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme has been implemented by the Tripura government to promote animal husbandry in the state and to connect unemployed citizens with employment. Under this scheme, the indigenous unemployed youth of the state will be provided financial help by the government and banks for rearing goats. The financial assistance given to the beneficiaries will be directly deposited in their bank account. The scheme’s main motive was to help financially the indigenous natives of Tripura. . The money from the scheme is deposited directly into the accounts of self-help group members, who will receive a total of 25,000 rupees.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme 2023” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme 2023 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme 2023 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website tripura.gov.in.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme 2023
- 2 Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme 2023 – Overview
- 3 Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme 2023: Online Application Form
- 4 Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Tripura|
|Beneficiaries||Only Citizens of Tripura|
|Scheme Objective||Financial help for indigenous jobless youth|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Tripura|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme 2023: Online Application Form
Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme 2023: Online Application Form PDF Download –
The State Government has announced the Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme and we also know that the new application has been brought in Tripura for the welfare of the country’s jobless younger citizens, especially in goat cattle husbandry. To generate more income by the tribal people, a credit linked goatery scheme where the Self Help Group members will get Rs 2,51,000 for one unit. The beneficiary from each unit has to pay an amount of Rs 25,100 while the state government will pay a share of Rs 1,04,000 and rest of the Rs 1,25,500 will be deposited in their accounts as loan. In the scheme, Tripura Gramin Bank will become the financing agency in the scheme and after receiving the money, no installments needed to be paid for nine months. Once the beneficiaries start earning then will be paying the EMIs of loan while the state government will be the grantor for the beneficiaries
Required Document for Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Identity card
- Aadhar card
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- The domicile of the state
- SHG member
Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- The applicant must be a native of Tripura.
- indigenous jobless youth
Objectives of Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme 2023
Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme will help in reducing the unemployment rate to a great extent in the state and more and more will be able to get benefits by joining this scheme.
Government’s Intention behind Promoting only Goat livestock
- According to the authorities, they specially promoted goat livestock, giving the reason that goats are immune to various diseases and there are fewer chances for any heavy losses.
- Further, the food in the maintenance for goat rearing is also less than that for other poultry and pig farming.
- good give high returns in small times span
- Goods excreta can also be used in the fishery department as fodder.
Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme Benefits
- A comparable application that has a finances of Rs 2 lakh for every unit helps piggeries is likewise in development in step with the officials.
- Through this scheme, jobless youth will be given the opportunity to earn from goat farming by giving them subsidies.
- The beneficiaries will be given a set of 12 goats comprising ten females and two males either from open market or from the Animal Resource Development department.
- To increase earnings for tribal people, a money-linked goatery program could be implemented, with Self Help Group (SHG) members receiving Rs 2,51,000 for one unit.
- The recipients will receive 12 goats—10 females and 2 males—as a part of this scheme.
- A similar scheme is there to promote piggery with budget of Rs 2.20 lakh for one unit.
- Once the beneficiaries start earning, they can pay the loan through the EMI of the income generated by this livestock business.
- There are nine months with no installment payments required under this scheme.
Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme Online Registration Process
The Tribal Welfare department moved a proposal to launch a scheme ‘Puno Baniya’ (Kokborok word meaning goat business) and cabinet approved it focusing the key motive of the scheme to uplift the living standards of indigenous natives of Tripura. Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme assists the enlargement and improvement of the animal husbandry industry, the federal and country governments have collectively applied a plan that assists cattle maintenance through loans and subsidiaries. Through which financial assistance will be provided by the government to the beneficiaries doing business of goat rearing. With the help of which citizens will be able to advance their business and improve their income.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme Application Form 2023
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme i.e. tripura.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Note: This scheme was recently launched and the government will soon provide the official website from where applicants can apply directly for this scheme, so we will update you as soon as this scheme’s official website is available.