Short Info: తెలంగాణ లేఅవుట్ రెగ్యులరైజేషన్ పథకం – [Apply Online] Telangana Layout Regularisation Scheme (TS LRS Scheme) 2020 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Fee Calculator, Charges, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website lrs.telangana.gov.in, https://telanganalrsbrs.in/.
|Short Scheme Details:|
|Name of Scheme||Telangana Layout Regularisation Scheme|
|Scheme Benefit||Layout Regularisation|
|Scheme Published On||10/14/2020|
|Scheme Updated on||11/16/2020|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 తెలంగాణ లేఅవుట్ రెగ్యులరైజేషన్ పథకం 2020 : Telangana Layout Regularisation Scheme List, Status News Update
- 2 Telangana Layout Regularisation Scheme 2020 Apply Online
- 3 Telangana Layout Regularisation Scheme Online Registration Process
- 4 Telangana Layout Regularisation Scheme 2020: Online Application Form
తెలంగాణ లేఅవుట్ రెగ్యులరైజేషన్ పథకం 2020 : Telangana Layout Regularisation Scheme List, Status News Update
|Latest News Update:|
|The state government has decided to extend the last date for filing applications under Layout Regularisation Scheme (LRS) to October 31. News Source: thehindu.com
The state government has permitted for all pending applications under the previous LRS scheme of 2015 to be examined and disposed under the present scheme. Applicants whose applications are pending need not apply afresh in such cases, given that all underlying terms and conditions remain exactly the same. News Source: newindianexpress.com
Telangana Layout Regularisation Scheme 2020 Apply Online
Summary: Telangana government has introduced online applications for TS Layout Regularization Scheme 2020 at the official website i.e. lrs.telangana.gov.in.
The state govt. of Telangana has a view to promote planned development of urban areas in the state. So, the KCR led state govt. is encouraging development through approved layouts and development of integrated townships through both public and private initiative. These new rules are applicable for the entire state including both urban and rural areas. The rules will be applicable for all existing unapproved sub-division of plots, existing unapproved layouts or ventures.
The applicant can fill Telangana LRS Scheme 2020 apply online form, check fees calculator, application status as well as check the last date on the official web portal.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Telangana Layout Regularisation Scheme 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Telangana Layout Regularisation Scheme 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Telangana Layout Regularisation Scheme (TS LRS Scheme)|
|in Language||తెలంగాణ లేఅవుట్ రెగ్యులరైజేషన్ పథకం|
|Launched by||Chief Secretary|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Telangana|
|Major Benefit||Layout Regularisation|
|Scheme Objective||Lowering the regularization charges|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Telangana|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st October 2020|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Application Status||Click Here|
|Telangana Layout Regularisation Scheme 2020||Official Website|
Telangana Layout Regularisation Scheme Online Registration Process
the latest news on lrs scheme in Hyderabad 2020 Government of Telangana with a view to promoting planned development of urban areas in the State are encouraging development through approved layouts and development of integrated townships through both public and private initiative.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Telangana Layout Regularisation Scheme Application Form 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Telangana Layout Regularisation Scheme i.e. lrs.telangana.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Select the option “Apply for LRS”, the following screen appears.
Step 3- The registration Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Two options will be displayed on your screen that is-
Step 4- Now Enter applicant’s Mobile Number
Step 5- Enter OTP Number
Step 6- Click on Validate OTP to get the application
If OTP is not received, click on the Re-Send OTP button to get OTP on the registered mobile number
Click on Back, to navigate the entry form
Step 7- Select Regularization Applied for – Individual plot or Layout
a) If an Individual plot is selected, enter the below application details
b) If layout option is selected, enter the below application details
Step 7- ICICI Payment gateway1 and ICICI Payment gateway 2 are provided and the user can select one option and proceed for payment.
Step 8- On selection of Payment gateway, below page will appear
Step 9- Select bank and click on pay Now, the below screen will be appeared
Step 10- Enter customer id and password for payment
Step 11- Generate Acknowledgement
On successful payment, the receipt of acknowledgement is generated, as shown below.
The Application Number has to be used for future reference.
Telangana LRS Scheme Application Status
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Telangana LRS SCHNAME i.e. https://lrs.telangana.gov.in/.
Step 2- On the Homepage, click on the option called Know your application status.
Step 3- Know your application status page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Enter your acknowledgement number
Step 5- Click on submit
Step 6- The status will display on your screen
Telangana Layout Regularisation Scheme 2020: Online Application Form
|Telangana Layout Regularisation Scheme 2020: LRS Scheme in Telangana Online Application Form PDF Download – Layout Regularisation Scheme by the government of Telangana in order to promote urban development in an environmentally friendly and healthy manner decided to go in a more professional way by following approved layouts and through public-private partnerships bring in integrated townships.
The Government has observed that there are many unapproved and illegal layouts which are violating the Statutory Development Plan/Master Plan and Layout Rules lacking in development standards and basic infrastructure facilities like proper roads, street lights and drainage.
How to calculate LRS charges 2020?
Telangana LRS calculator
Latest Updates: Telangana LRS Scheme
The government has permitted GHMC, HMDA, Kakatiya Urban Development Authority, Director of Town and Country Planning and Commissioners of all ULBs to examine and dispose the pending applications as per new LRS, 2020 rules.The pending applications have to be cleared by December 31.
The Telangana government on Thursday revised the land regularisation rates under the Telangana Regularisation of Unapproved and Illegal Layout Rules.
- Regularisation charges for sub-registrar value of less than Rs 3,000 per square yard will be 20 per cent,
- between Rs 3,001 and Rs 5,000 30 per cent,
- between Rs 5,001 and Rs 10,000 40 per cent,
- between Rs 10,001 and Rs 20,000 50 per cent,
- between Rs 20,001 and Rs 30,000 60 per cent,
- between Rs 30,001 and Rs 50,000 80 per cent and
- above Rs 50,000 per square yard sub-registrar value will be 100 per cent.
Under the new slabs, the government prescribes regularisation charges in accordance with the market value of the plot as of August 26, 2020 (sub-registrar value).
In the amended GO, the LRS regularisation charges include the NALA fee (for conversion of agricultural to non-agricultural land use) and no separate NALA fee is to be paid by LRS applicants.
The revised rules specified that if 10 per cent open space is not available in the unapproved layout, pro-rata open space charges at 14 per cent of the plot value prevailing as on the date of registration of the plot will be collected, instead of the prevailing rate as on August 26, 2020.
- Road width should be a minimum of nine metres.
- In case of weaker section layouts or plots less than 100 sq metres, the road width may be six metres.
- In case required road width is not available, required depth for widening equal on both sides will be insisted and water bodies will be preserved in the layout.
- The regularization measure is not applicable for plots or layouts from the application of land ceiling laws, land disputes or claims over title, boundary disputes, etc.
- In respect of assigned lands, prior clearance from the district collector will have to be obtained.
- Even if only a few plot holders come forward for regularisation in an unapproved layout, the layout pattern approved by the competent authority — municipal authorities and additional collectors of local bodies for gram panchayats — will be applicable to the entire layout.
- The applicant should furnish copies of the sale deed/ title deed only.
- Agreement of sale or the general power of attorney not be considered as evidence.
- No layout/development will be allowed in the bed of any kind of water bodies and in the full tank level (FTL) of any lake, pond, ‘kunta’ and in ‘shikam’ lands.
News Source: thehindu.com
New LRS scheme in Telangana 2020
TS govt comes out with a new Layout Regularisation Scheme: Another Layout Regularisation Scheme (LRS) has been unveiled with the government coming out with a ‘Telangana Regularization of Unapproved and Illegal Layout Rules, 2020’ applicable for the entire State — both urban and rural areas. LRS scheme in Telangana 2020 new key features given below:
- The rules will be applicable for all existing unapproved sub-division of plots, existing unapproved layouts or ventures where plots have been sold through a registered sale deed
- Unauthorised layouts developed provided, at least 10% of plots are sold through the registered deed on or before August 26 this year.
- No illegal/ unauthorized plots will be permitted after the cut-off date.
- Applicants can file for regularisation online directly or at a Meeseva centre or a citizen service centre by October 15 with individual plot owners having to pay ₹1,000 while layout developers should pay ₹10,000 through any online payment mode.
- A self-attested copy of first page of the registered sale deed/title deed, in case of unsold plots and the layout owner shall file copies of sale deeds of at least 10% of total plots.
Objectives of Telangana Layout Regularisation Scheme 2020
|HELPLINE NUMBER & CONTACT ADDRESS|
Municipal Administration & Urban Development