Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2022 @dalitbandhu.telangana.gov.in
Summary: Dalit Bandhu is the latest flagship programme of the Telangana government. It is envisioned as a welfare scheme for empowering Dalit families and enable entrepreneurship among them through a direct benefit transfer of Rs 10 lakh per family. This is, once implemented on the ground, going to be the biggest cash transfer scheme in the country. Telangana State Scheduled Castes Development Corporation released Rs 250 crore to the four mandals located in four Assembly constituencies for implementation of Dalit Bandhu scheme.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
తెలంగాణ దళిత బంధు పథకం 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme (SHSCH) 2022 – ‘Telangana Dalit Bandhu’ scheme for Dalit empowerment
Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website dalitbandhu.telangana.gov.in. తెలంగాణ దళిత బంధు పథకం ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2022 @dalitbandhu.telangana.gov.in
- 2 తెలంగాణ దళిత బంధు పథకం 2022 – Overview
- 3 Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
- 3.1 Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme New Update
- 3.2 Implementation of Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme
- 3.3 Required Document for Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme
- 3.4 Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 3.5 Objectives of Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2022
- 3.6 Benefits and Features Of Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme
- 4 Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme (SHSCH)|
|in Language||తెలంగాణ దళిత బంధు పథకం|
|Launched by||The government of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Resident of Telangana|
|Scheme Objective||Financial assistance|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Telangana|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
Chief Minister Sri K. Chandrashekar Rao has finalised the name, as ‘Telangana Dalita Bandhu’ for the scheme to be launched soon for Dalit empowerment. It is an undeniable fact that people belonging to the Scheduled Castes are the most downtrodden, depressed sections lying at the bottom line of the Indian society. The aim of the Dalita Bandhu scheme is to take Dalit families from their present situation to higher levels.
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme New Update
Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR) recently said his government is ready to spend Rs 80,000 crore to Rs 1 lakh crore for Dalit Bandhu, touted as the country’s biggest direct benefit transfer scheme, to empower Dalits across the state.
Implementation of Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme
Stating that bringing the benefits of the scheme to the poorest of the poor will be top priority, the CM decided to implement it on a pilot basis in the Huzurabad Assembly constituency. Under this scheme launched by the state government, Dalit families will get help without any bank guarantee. Based on the experiences of implementation in Huzurabad, the scheme will be rolled out across the state in a phased manner.
Pilot Project Under Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme
The government is implementing Dalit Bandhu in the Huzurabad segment as a pilot project. Every Dalit family in the segment will get an amount and the scheme will be implemented across the State in a phased manner.
Officials were asked to visit Dalit colonies and interact with Dalit families to find out their views and opinions before preparing guidelines for the scheme. The beneficiaries will then be selected from 20,929 eligible Dalit families of the constituency after scrutiny based on these guidelines.
Required Document for Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Caste certificate
- Bank account details
- Valid mobile number
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Residential proof
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- The applicant of the scheme should be a permanent resident of Telangana state.
- The applicant of the scheme should belong to Dalit community.
- The applicant of scheme should be below the poverty line.
Objectives of Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2022
One time capital assistance @ Rs.10.00 lakhs per SC family for all SC eligible families as 100% grant / subsidy to establish a suitable income generating schemes as per their choice (without bank loan linkage).
Benefits and Features Of Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme
- The Government of Telangana have launched Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme.
- It is basically a welfare scheme for empowering dalit families and enable entrepreneurship among them.
- Through this scene the government is going to transfer an amount of Rs 10 lakh per family.
- The families will get cash assistance of Rs 10 lakh without any bank guarantee in order to start their business.
- To implement this scheme the government has allocated a budget of Rs 1200 crore.
- This scheme will be implemented on pilot basis in huzurabad assembly constituency.
- The government is also going to issue an identity card with an electronic chip which will help the government in monitoring the progress of the scheme.
- The state government has told that it is important for the Dalit community and even after being in favor of this scheme, it has been started for their benefit.
- If TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme is successfully implemented in Huzurabad assembly constituency, then on the basis of experience it will spread all over the state.
- The state government has started this scheme in a phased manner and the government has also started a survey through officials to know the opinion of the Dalit family by visiting the colonies.
- Based on the experience of implementation of this scheme in huzurabad this scheme will be rolled out across the state in a phased manner.
- Officials are also asked to visit the colonies and interact with families in order to find their views and opinions before preparing the guidelines of the schemes.
- After the preparation of guidelines beneficiary will be selected from the Eligible dalit families.
- This scheme is going to be the biggest cash transfer scheme in the country.
- A meeting was held by the Chief Minister with the elected dalit representatives and leaders in order to discuss this scheme.
- During this meeting it was decided that 11900 families, 100 each from 119 assembly constituencies in the state, will be selected under the scheme.
- The pilot project of this scheme will focus on monitoring the implementation of the scheme, evaluating the result and creating a safety fund for the beneficiary.
- Apart from Rs 1200 crore the CM has also announced another 2000 crore for the pilot project in Huzurabad.
- In order to promote dalit entrepreneurship the government will also start a system of reservation in sectors where the government issues licence.
- The government is going to provide reservation for dalits in issuing licences for wine shops, medical shops, fertilizer shops, rice Mills etc.
- Apart from monetary assistance the government have also planned to create a Corpus which will be called dalit security fund permanently to support the beneficiary in the event of any adversities.
- This fund will be managed by the district collector.
- The beneficiary is required to deposit a minimum amount towards this fund.
- The main objective of starting this scheme by the state government is that the citizens of the state can be provided better opportunities and the standard of living of the downtrodden people can be raised. decided to implement.
- The scheme will promote entrepreneurship which will help in reducing the rising unemployment rate among the Dalit community in the state.
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme Online Registration Process
The government has decided to allocate Rs 1200 crore under the Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme to empower the Dalit community. The Dalit community will be given assistance to the citizens of the state through the scheme and a special orientation program has also been started by the government to explain this objective. In the program under this scheme by the state government, all the information about the implementation of the scheme and its monitor has been explained in detail.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme i.e. dalitbandhu.telangana.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
- TSC Co-op Development Corporation Ltd.,
- Address : O/o VC&Managing Director, SC Co-op Development Corporation Ltd., 5th Floor, Damodaram Sanjeevaiah Samkshema Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 500 028
- Peshi: 040-23315970 Fax: 040-23301402
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme Official Portal||Official Website|