Short Brief : தமிழ்நாடு தனியார்துறை வேலை இணையம் பதிவு படிவம்- [Apply Online] Tamilnadu Private Job Portal 2020 – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in.
|Short Portal Details|
|Name of Portal: Tamilnadu Private Job Portal
Application Status: Active
Portal Benefit: Jobs
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
|Published on: 06/23/2020|
|Updated on: 10/30/2020
Tamilnadu Private Job Portal 2020
Tamilnadu Private Job Portal 2020 Apply Online
Summary: Tamil Nadu government has introduced a new portal for job seekers in the state. The state government’s Employment and Training department have started the new portal for private jobs on link tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in.
The web portals will act as a bridge between the private companies and the job-seeking youth.
Tamil Nadu government is providing this service to job seekers as well as the private companies free of cost.
Aspirants can browse by sector and browse by location as well. The department has launched the Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal Mobile Application as well. All aspirants can check the official link given above for more related details.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Tamilnadu Private Job Portal 2020” like Portal Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Portal, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Tamilnadu Private Job Portal 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Portal||Tamilnadu Private Job Portal|
|in Language||தமிழ்நாடு தனியார்துறை வேலை இணையம்|
|Launched by||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiaries||Job seeking citizens of the state|
|Major Benefit||Aspirant will get private jobs|
|Portal Objective||Job opportunities for unemployed|
|Portal under||State Government|
|Name of State||Tamilnadu|
|Post Category||Portal/ Yojana|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Find Jobs||Click Here|
|Tamilnadu Private Job Portal 2020||Official Website|
Apply Online : Tamilnadu Private Job Portal Registration
Step to Apply Online Tamilnadu Private Job Portal Form 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Tamilnadu Private Job Portal i.e. www.tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on “Candidate Login“ Button and After, click on the “Create a New Account” option.
Step 3- Sign-Up Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as enter your name, father’s name, email id, mobile number, etc.).
Step 5- Click on the “Register” button for Registration.
Step 6- Enter Email / Mobile Number, Password.
Step 7- Enter the Captcha Code and click on the Login Button.
Step 8- Upload Image, Enter Personal & Educational Details.
Step 9- Choose Desired Career Profile.
Step 10- Select the Job Industry & Location and submit the Application Form.
Find Latest Private Jobs in Tamil Nadu
The new Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal provides candidates with a positive and helpful experience. The job search process at tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in will enable you to find jobs that will suit your skills and expectations. The direct link to find Latest Private Jobs in Tamil Nadu state is given below:- https://www.tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in/Home/jobs
Required Document to Apply Online
- The applicant should not be less than 18 years of age.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photo
- The applicant must be a resident of the Tamil Nadu state.
- Age of the applicant must be more than 18 years.
- Through this website, the youth who wish to work in private sector can register their details like education qualification, experience, etc., while the companies in MSME sector can upload vacancies through this platform and can then recruit people.
- On the government job front, Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department have invited applications for aspirants for Office Assistant, Night Watchman, and other posts. Other than this, TNCPCR has also released notification to hire 6 members in the organization.
Key Features of Portal
- This portal will focus on private jobs in the state to assist job seekers in the post-pandemic period.
- The website gives details about the different categories of jobs in each sector – automotive, BFSI, IT-ITES, Logistics, Food processing, Beauty and Wellness, Electronics and Hardware, Instrumentation, Construction etc,.
- The job seekers can browse by location – Chennai, Coimbatore, Kancheepuram, Salem, etc,.
- They can also browse by type of the job, jobs by gender, etc,.The details like salary range and top companies available are also available.
Various Field in which is Available
|Tourism & Hospitality||Media & Entertainment||Electronics & Hardware|
|Textiles & Handlooms||Beauty & Wellness||Healthcare|
|Management||People with Disability||Iron & Steel|
|Domestic Workers||Green Jobs||Construction|
|Furniture & Fittings||Life Sciences||BFSI|
|Agriculture||Management – Security||Power|
|Telecom||Automotive||Paints & Coatings|
|Infrastructure Equipment||IT||Handicrafts & Carpets|
|Capital Goods||Gems & Jewellery||Mining|
Cities of Tamil Nadu Offering Jobs