Short Brief : [Apply Online] Tamil Nadu Curfew e-Pass [How to Apply]: TN Lockdown Epass Application for e-Pass to Travel during Curfew, Registration, Covid-19 Coronavirus Lockdown Pass Apply Online for Kiryana, Milk, Chemist/ Medical Shop, Travel Pass, Emergency Pass, Moment Pass. Tamil Nadu Curfew e pass status check online & Track your Application at Official Web Portal https://tnepass.tnega.org/, https://epasskki.in/ & https://epasskki.info/.
Table of Contents
- 1 Covid-19 Tamil Nadu Curfew e-Pass tnepass.tnega.org
- 2 Tamil Nadu Curfew e-Pass : Apply Online @eregister.tnega.org
- 3 E Pass apply Online Tamilnadu Online Form: TN E pass Application Status
- 4 Required Document & Details to Apply Online
- 5 Purpose & Benefits of e Pass
Covid-19 Tamil Nadu Curfew e-Pass tnepass.tnega.org
TN cancels e-registration for inter-district movement: Chief Minister M.K. Stalin on Friday announced uniform relaxations from the COVID-19 lockdown across Tamil Nadu including the cancellation of e-pass/e-registration system for inter-district movement from July 5. At the same time, he extended the lockdown till 6 am on July 12. The classification of districts into three categories, in vogue now based on the infection spread, would cease to exist from Monday.
The Tamil Nadu government on Saturday (June 5) extended the lockdown by another week till June 14. Along with the extension, several district-specific relaxations have been introduced.
Barring 11 districts with high COVID-19 cases, including Coimbatore, Nilgiris, Tiruppur, Erode, Salem, Karur, Namakkal, Thanjavur, Tiruvarur, Nagapattinam and Myladuthurai, movement of people have been allowed in other districts with the condition of e-registration.
E-registration must for people moving to another police station limits in Chennai
E-passes for travel within TN to be auto-generated, public urged to apply for genuine reasons: According to New Indian Exapress News, “This is based on Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami’s announcement on August 14 that e-passes will be issued instantly for all those who are looking to travel within the state.”
Passes were issued earlier only for three reasons — marriages, funerals and medical emergencies.
Tamil Nadu Curfew e-Pass : Apply Online @eregister.tnega.org
Summary: The Government of Tamil Nadu and its Administration has published official website for “Covid-19 ePass” i.e. Movement Pass e-Curfew Pass for different Cities like Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Vellore, Erode, Tiruvannamalai, Pollachi, Nagapattinam, Tiruchirappalli, Tiruppur & other places. In this situation Govt Officials decide to provide Curfew Lockdown Movement e-Pass to the essential service providers. Lockdown (e-Pass) Movement Pass Registration official website i.e. https://epasskki.info/.
[Curfew e Pass in India] : Check Now
The central and state government are taking several steps to continue the supply of essential commodities in the event of this lock-down. No one is allowed to go out of the house in the lockdown period. Only those people who have curfew passes can go out of the house.
TN E Pass Registration Online: TN Lockdown e pass application form
In this order, curfew movement e-Pass has been arranged for the necessary services (grocery/milk/chemist shop). Candidates can apply for Essential Services, Travel From to Outside, Medical Emergency Pass, Moment of Essential Goods, Govt Officials, other-(Specify details in Purpose).
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Tamil Nadu Lockdown e-Pass” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Tamil Nadu e-Pass – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Curfew Pass|
|Initiative By||TN State Chief Minister|
|Launched by||By Tamil Nadu Administration|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the District|
|Major Benefit||Curfew Pass|
|Objective||Home delivery of commodities to people.|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All States|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Govt. Initiative|
|Name of Portal||e-Pass District Collectorate|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26 March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Not Declared|
|Curfew epass Apply Online||Online Registration | Login|
|Track Your Application||Click Here|
|UP Curfew E-Pass Official Website||Click Here|
E Pass apply Online Tamilnadu Online Form: TN E pass Application Status
Activities allowed with e-registration:
- Travel in taxis with three passengers other than driver and auto rickshaws with two passengers has been allowed after acquiring e-pass.
- Movement of private security service staff, housekeeping service staff in large housing complexes will be permitted after e-registration.
- Electricians, plumbers, carpenters and other technicians will be allowed to function between 6am to 5pm with e-registration.
- E-pass from District Collector is a must for emergency travel to hill stations including Nilgiris, Kodaikanal, Yercaud, Yelagiri.
Application for e-Pass to Travel during Curfew
- e-Pass is being issued for those who are engaged in providing essential services like manufacturing, transport, storage and shops but do not have a Government or Private ID.
- This form is being launched only for such people.
- Others kindly DO NOT submit this form.
How to Apply Tamil Nadu E-pass Application Form at tnepass.tnega.org
Step 1: Visit https://tnepass.tnega.org, the official website of the TN govt for applying an e-pass.
Step 2: Enter your mobile number and the captcha to receive an OTP.
Step 3: Enter the OTP you received
Step 4: You will be directed to a page where you will be see various options such as — e-pass for travel via road (private vehicles), business round trip, guest workers from other states etc.
Step 5: Select the type of pass that you want
Step 6: Fill in the required details –name, address, range of travel (inter-district/inter-state), duration of travel and others.
Step 5: Provide the required documents for the travel. In case of a medical emergency, you will be asked to submit medical records or for wedding, an invitation card will be needed.
Step 6: Verification will be completed, once the details are given.
Step 7: E-pass will be processed after the submission of both documents and ID proof
To avail the e-pass, travelers will be asked to present Aadhar Card or Voter ID, PAN Card, address proof, vehicle license and employment ID.
How to Check TN e-pass Application Status Online?
- Visit the official page tnepass.tnega.org
- Enter your mobile number and click send OTP
- You will see a list of submitted applications
- Click on the application number or download the curfew pass
Step 1: First Visit the official website of e-curfew pass i.e https://epasskki.in/ or https://epasskki.info/.
Step 2: In Homepage, Enter your Phone Number and enter OTP.
Step 3: e-pass Online Form displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Enter your name, organization name, select kind of work, enter the mobile number, email ID, select type of vehicle, vehicle registration number, residence address, purpose, Adhar No., pass valid from and pass valid up to.
Step 6: Finally, Review & submit the application form by clicking the “Apply” button.
Save your User Name and Password for Track your Application and Download Epass.
NIC – Tamil Nadu District Websites – Apply for Curfew E-Pass
Required Document & Details to Apply Online
- Name of Applicant
- Purpose of e Pass
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Type of Vehicle and it’s registration Number
- Applicant Residential Address
- Aadhaar Number
- Pass Time Duration.
Document to Upload:
- Passport size Photo
- Valid ID Proof [Aadhaar, Voter ID or other]
- Upload ID/Certificate/Application
Purpose & Benefits of e Pass
- e-Pass has been arranged for the owners of services like grocery/milk/chemists, etc. under the essential services.
- Through e Pass, service providers will be able to provide essential services to the common people without any hassle.
- To Travel in Emergency Work Like Medical Problem or other.