Summary: Applicant can apply Online for Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme 2023, follow the instruction for Online Registration and complete the Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme Application Form to Final Submit. Before applying, you must download the notification PDF and read carefully all Eligibility, Features & Benefits of the scheme. You can also check the name in Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status and application status at the official website i.e. –.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme 2023
- 2 छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना 2023: Overview
- 3 Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme 2023: Online Application Form
- 4 Breakfast Menu Under TN CM Breakfast Scheme
- 5 छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना Eligibility Criteria
- 6 छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना Objective
- 7 Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme Benefits
- 8 How to Apply for Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme
- 9 Conclusion
- 10 Important Dates
- 11 Important Links
Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme 2023
The Chief Minister’s Breakfast Scheme, which is available to students in Classes I to V in public schools, is not a gift; rather, it is the State government’s top obligation and responsibility to guarantee that its children are fed. These programmes represent a government’s face.
On July 27, 2022, the Tamil Nadu government launched this programme; according to reports, it will support roughly 1500 government primary schools, which will have 1.14 lakh students. We will learn everything there is to know about the Chief Minister’s breakfast programme in this article, including how to qualify for it and what benefits it offers.
We will provide complete information about “Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme (Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme) 2023″ like Scheme benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of the Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना 2023: Overview
|Name of Scheme||Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme|
|Launched by||Cm M.K Stalin|
|Beneficiaries||Scholl Kids (Class 1st – 5th)|
|Scheme Benefit||Free Breakfast|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Tamil Nadu|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme 2023: Online Application Form
The Chief Ministers’ Breakfast Scheme has been made available in Tamil Nadu for the first time. Breakfast should never be skipped because it is the most important meal of the day, as the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister said at an event launching the initiative. Many children skip breakfast because they have to hustle to get to school in the morning. Children who skip breakfast become drained, irate, and restless.
- Students in grades 1 through 5 will receive breakfast as part of the programme.
- On July 27, 2020, the government gave the Chief Minister’s Breakfast Scheme its blessing.
- Around 1.14 million pupils will receive breakfast at school thanks to the government’s provision of breakfast in the first phase of this programme, which will include roughly 1,545 government primary schools.
- Elementary school students will only receive the most nutrient-dense breakfast on school days thanks to this.
- Local organisations will administer this programme until it is expanded to include all of Tamil Nadu.
- The school meal programme will be improved during the current term of his party-led administration.
- Each child must receive a cooked meal of 150–500 grammes of breakfast with sambar and vegetables. The five working days’ breakfast menu has also been made available by the government (Monday through Friday).
Breakfast Menu Under TN CM Breakfast Scheme
|Monday||Rice Upma or Rava Upma or Semayya Upma or Wheat Upma with Vegetable Sambar.|
|Tuesday||Rava Khichdi and Samay Kitchadi, Vegetable Khichdi, and Veet Rava Khichdi with Vegetable Sambar.|
|Wednesday||Rava/Pongal Pongal & Vegetable Sambar.|
|Thursday||Upma of Rice & Rava, Upma & Samay, Upma & Veet Rava, Upma & Rava Kesari, & Samay Kesari|
|Friday||Rava Khichdi, Samay Khichdi, and Vegetable Khichdi, Rava Kesari, and Samay Kesari.|
Note: Meals can be changed accordingly. It is said millet food must be added to the menu twice a week.
छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Criteria:
- Students must be from Tamil Nadu state
- Students must be studying from class 1st to class 5th
- The student must be from a government school
छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना Objective
The Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme’s primary goal is to raise awareness of the value of self-confidence. The goal of this programme is to educate schoolchildren about mental and physical health as well as to raise awareness among them and the rest of society. The TN CM Breakfast Scheme also aims to give schoolchildren a wholesome breakfast so they can start the day off right and because it will also benefit their general health. The Tamil Nadu state government will support many elementary school pupils under this programme, and a budget of Rs 33.56 crore has been set out for the phase beginning in 2022 to 2023.
Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme Benefits
- The breakfast programme offers a free breakfast in the morning to help kids in grades 1 through 5.
- The child’s brain and general health are fed by breakfast.
- The programme both inspires and nourishes kids.
- Children who skip breakfast in the morning will not feel hungry at school thanks to the meal and will be more attentive all day.
- 1.25 lakh young people receive initial advantages from the programme.
- This programme would assist close the nutritional gap in elementary schools, especially in urban areas where children from underprivileged homes do not receive the necessary nutritious breakfasts.
- The breakfast programme will assist more than 43,600 students in municipal corporations, more than 17,400 students in municipalities, more than 42,800 students in village panchayat limits, and more than 10,100 students in rural and hilly areas.
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme
The official website for the Tamil Nadu CM breakfast program will soon be launched, and we’ll keep you updated.
The state government has launched a programme to distribute food to elementary school pupils in remembrance of the evolution of Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme in the state over the past 100 years. In India, the lunch programme was initiated in 1957, for instance in Madras. After that, it was launched by Chief Minister M. Karunanidhi in 1989, keeping in mind that the nutritious food scheme is still in operation and that efforts are being made to advance it. Similar to this, the goal of the newly implemented Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme in Tamil Nadu is to boost the health and self-esteem of the children while also providing nutritional benefits to the pupils of successful primary schools.
|Scheme Launch Date||27th July 2022|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||–|
|Last Date to Apply Online||–|