Suryashakti Kisan Yojana 2022 @www.gprd.in
Summary: The Gujarat government launched the ambitious Suryashakti Kisan Yojana (SKY) to help supplement farm incomes. Under this Suryashakti Kisan Yojana, farmers will generate electricity for their captive consumption and will be able to earn income by selling the remaining electricity to the government through the grid. The main objective of starting Suryashakti Kisan Yojana by the Gujarat government is to increase the income of the farmers and to provide adequate amount of electricity supply to the farmers. 12400 farmers of 33 districts will be benefited by the implementation of Suryashakti Kisan Yojana.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Suryashakti Kisan Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Suryashakti Kisan Yojana 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Suryashakti Kisan Yojana 2022 – Gujarat Solar Panel Scheme for Farmers PDF Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.gprd.in. Suryashakti Kisan Yojana ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Suryashakti Kisan Yojana 2022 @www.gprd.in
- 2 Suryashakti Kisan Yojana 2022 – Overview
- 3 Suryashakti Kisan Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
- 3.1 Suryashakti Kisan Yojana Funding
- 3.2 Suryashakti Kisan Yojana Returns
- 3.3 Suryashakti Kisan Yojana Eligibility Criteria & Required Document
- 3.4 Objectives of Suryashakti Kisan Yojana 2022
- 3.5 Benefits And Features Of Suryashakti Kisan Yojana
- 4 Suryashakti Kisan Yojana Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||Suryashakti Kisan Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Gujarat|
|Major Benefit||To increase the production of electricity and increase the income of farmers|
|Scheme Objective||To provide power supply|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Gujarat|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Suryashakti Kisan Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Suryashakti Kisan Yojana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
Suryashakti Kisan Yojana (SKY) is a revolutionary initiative of Gujarat State’s Power Sector. In the scheme of SKY, the Farmers will generate Electricity for their captive consumption and will sell the left-over generated Electricity to the Government via Grid and earn the income.
Under this scheme, the farmers will generate electricity for the conjunction and will sell the left power. The farmers will get power, and their income will increase. The farmers will get plenty of power for activities related to agriculture and farmers’ income will increase. A total of 60% subsidy on the cost of the project will be given by the Central Government as well as State Government of Gujarat. 35% cost will be given by the Central Govt, to loan and interest rate 4.5 to 6%. The remaining 5% cost of the project will be given by the farmer (Borne by the commerce).
Suryashakti Kisan Yojana Funding
- 5% Minimum upfront investment from the farmer
- 35% Loan on behalf of the farmer
- 30% Subsidy from Govt. of Gujarat (through a loan)
- 30% Subsidy from Govt. of India
State Govt. will take a loan of 65% of capital expenditure from NABARD at <=6% interest for 7 years.
Suryashakti Kisan Yojana Returns
- Farmers would utilize the solar electricity, and inject the surplus generated electricity into the grid.
- Farmer’s would earn revenue based on net evacuated energy at the end of the billing cycle.
Revenue During First 7 Years
- Rs. 3.50 per kWh, feed-in tariff by DisCom, plus
- Rs. 3.50 per kWh, evacuation-based incentive (subsidy) by Govt. of Gujarat up to a maximum of 1,000 kWh per hp per year of contract load.
Revenue During Next 18 Years
Rs. 3.50 per kWh, feed-in tariff by DisCom
Suryashakti Kisan Yojana Statistics
|Total (AG) Consumers||15 Lakh|
|Total No. of (AG) Feeders||7,060|
|Total Districts Covered||33|
|Total Contract Load||172 Lakh hp (Avg: 11.43 hp/ farmer)|
|Solar PV Potential||21,000 MW|
|Total Project Cost||Rs. 1,05,000 crore|
|Govt. of India Subsidy||30%|
|Govt. of Gujarat Subsidy||30%|
|Farmer’s Upfront Pmt.||5%|
Suryashakti Kisan Yojana Eligibility Criteria & Required Document
Important Document & Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat
- Aadhar Card
- Resident certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID etc
Objectives of Suryashakti Kisan Yojana 2022
The main objective of Suryashakti Kisan Yojana is to provide a power supply for irrigation to the farmers. Under the Surya Shakti Kisan Yojana, the government will provide financial assistance to the farmers of Gujarat state to install solar panels, so that the farmers can be motivated to install solar panels in their fields.
Benefits And Features Of Suryashakti Kisan Yojana
- Surya Shakti Kisan Yojana has been recently announced by the Chief Minister of Gujarat State Vijay Rupani.
- A number of farmers were “disinterested” in the project that sought to generate solar power from farms.
- The total duration of this scheme will be 25 years which will be split between 7 year period and 18 year period.
- The state government had launched the Rs 900-crore pilot project under which over 12,000 farmers were to be encouraged to install solar panels to produce electricity for their own use and sell the surplus to the power grid.
- Under Surya Shakti Kisan Yojana, five percent of the cost of installing solar panels will be spent by the farmer and 60 percent will be given by the state government as subsidy, while the remaining 35 percent will be loaned to the farmer. As will have to be taken from the bank.
- Under the scheme, farmers will be provided a unit rate of Rs 7 for the first 7 years and a unit rate of Rs 3.5 for each unit for the remaining 18 years.
- In order to implement this scheme, 60% subsidy on the cost of the project will be given by the state and Central Government and 30% of the project cost will be provided to the farmer through a loan with an interest rate of 4.5% to 6% and the remaining 5% project cost will be borne by the farmer.
- The solar panels at farms were to be connected with 137 feeders in 33 districts that in turn are connected to the grid.
- The state government is also going to provide insurance on the PV system
- The land under the PV system can be used for cropping
- The rural economy will also be developed
Suryashakti Kisan Yojana Online Registration Process
The government of Gujarat state has announced to run Surya Shakti Kisan Yojana (SKY) in its state to deal with the problem of electricity. Surya Shakti Kisan Yojana is a scheme related to farmers and electricity.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Suryashakti Kisan Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Suryashakti Kisan Yojana i.e. www.gprd.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you are required to click on Suryashakti Kisan Yojana.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, email id, mobile number, etc and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
- By following this procedure you can apply under Surya Shakti Kisan Yojana
Helpline Number & Contact Address
IITGn Research Park, IIT Gandhinagar, Palaj-382355, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Suryashakti Kisan Yojana Official Portal||Official Website|