Short Brief : सुकन्या समृद्धि योजना आवेदन फॉर्म , सुकन्या समृद्धि योजना कैलकुलेटर | सुकन्या समृद्धि योजना इंटरेस्ट रेट- [Apply Online] Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) 2022-23 – PM Kanya Yojana Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefits, Online payment, Interest Rate, Calculator in Excel and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://www.india.gov.in.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Interest Rate
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
सुकन्या समृद्धि योजना 2022: Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana List, Status, SSY Calculator, Interest Rate News Update
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Latest Update 07/04/2020: Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY Account) is a small savings scheme of the Post Office, hence your investment is completely safe. In this plan you also get excellent returns. The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2022) has an annual interest rate of 8.5 percent. The special thing is that even with small investment in this scheme, you can make a big amount. An amount of about 64 lakhs can be obtained at maturity by depositing maximum in this scheme.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana SSY 2022 Apply Online
Summary: Sukanya Samriddhi Yojna is a small deposit scheme for girl child, launched as a part of the ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ campaign. Users can find detailed information pertaining to this scheme for girl child. You can get information related to opening of account, operation of account, account closure, withdrawal, etc.
One of the reasons why this scheme has become popular is due to its tax benefit. It comes with a maximum tax benefit of Rs 1.5 lakh under section 80C of the Income-tax Act. Further, the interest accrued and maturity amount are exempt from tax.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY)|
|in Language||सुकन्या समृद्धि योजना|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Major Benefit||Under the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, small affordable deposits can be made in the bank accounts of girls. It provides one of the highest rates of interest – 8.6% in 2016-17.|
|Scheme Objective||Financial Inclusion of girls|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||STATENAME|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Launched Date||22 January 2015; 5 years ago|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2022||Official Website|
Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme
The scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 22 January 2015 as a part of the Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao campaign. The scheme currently provides an interest rate of 7.6% (for Apr-July 2020 quarter) and tax benefits. The account can be opened at any India Post office or branch of authorised commercial banks.
|The SSY is a 21 years scheme and one has to deposit regularly into it. So if the age of the child is 4 years, the maturity of the account will happen when the child attains the age of 25. The scheme, however, allows withdrawal of the funds after age 18 on account of the marriage.|
|Even though the duration is 21 years, one has to deposit money only for the initial 15 years in the SSY scheme. After that, till maturity, no more payments are to be made, but the account will continue.
After age 18, the girl child is allowed to make deposits into the SSY account on her own even while the parents can also make deposits
|The SSY rules allow exit from the scheme after 5years but only if there is a medical emergency. The scheme allows withdrawals of funds up to 50 per cent of the balance on account of a child’s education after age 18.|
Benefit of Tax Exemption
|Under the Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme, tax exemption is given under Section 80C of the Investment Income Tax Act. If the daughter turns 18 and needs money for studies or her marriage, then you can withdraw up to 50 percent of the deposit amount.|
7.6 percent interest (Interest Rate in SSY Account 2020)
|Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana gets an annual interest rate of 7.6 percent on investment. The parents of this scheme have to invest only for 14 years. After this, maturity is attained when it is 21 years. After 14 years, the closing amount will get an interest of 7.6% per annum.|
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Interest Rates 2021-22
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Interest Rates 2020-21: The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana ( सुकन्या समृद्धि योजना ) interest rate FY 2020 is 7.6%, compounded annually. The interest rate is fixed by the government and revised quarterly. The following are the historic interest rates of this government scheme for the girl child:
|Time Period||Interest Rate (%)|
|April to June 2020||7.6|
|January to March 2020||8.4|
|July to Sep 2019||8.4|
|Apr to June 2019||8.5|
|Jan to March 2019||8.5|
|Oct to Dec 2018||8.5|
|July to Sep 2018||8.1|
|Apr to June 2018||8.1|
|Jan to March 2018||8.1|
|Oct to Dec 2017||8.3|
|July to Sep 2017||8.3|
|Apr to June 2017||8.4|
Apply : Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) Registration
The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) Application Form for new account can be obtained by visiting a nearby post office or participating public/private sector bank. Alternately, you can also download the SSY New Account Application Form from the RBI website.
Step to Download Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Application Form Online 2022
Step 1: Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account Application form can be downloaded from various sources such as:
- The Reserve Bank of India Website
- The India Post Website
- Individual websites of public sector banks (SBI, PNB, BoB, etc.)
- The websites of participating private sector banks (e.g. ICICI Bank, Axis Bank and HDFC Bank)
Step 2: While there are multiple sources for downloading the SSY application form, the fields in the form will be the same regardless of source.
Step to fill SSY Application Form 2020
The SSY Application Form requires applicants to provide some key data regarding the girl child in whose name the investment will be made under the Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana. Details of the parent/guardian who will be opening the account/making deposits on her behalf are also required. The following are the key fields that are featured in the SSY Application Form:
- Name of Girl Child (Primary Account Holder)
- Name of Parent/Guardian opening the account (Joint Holder)
- Initial deposit amount
- Cheque/DD Number and Date (used for initial deposit)
- Date of Birth of girl child
- Birth Certificate details of primary account holder (Certificate number, date of issue, etc.)
- ID Details of Parent/Guardian (Driving License, Aadhaar, etc.)
- Present and Permanent Address (as per ID document of parent/guardian)
- Details of any other KYC Documents (PAN, Voter ID card, etc.)
Once the above details have been filled out, the form needs to be signed and submitted with the account opening authority (Post office/Bank Branch) along with copies of all applicable documents.
How to Check Your SSY Account Balance
- If your account is maintained with a participating bank branch, account balance can be checked easily through internet banking or mobile banking.
- You do however need to ensure that this account is linked to your existing net banking account for easy access to account records.
- This option of online balance check for SSY accounts held with participating banks is in addition to the passbook update option by physically visiting the bank branch.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator – SSY Calculator Online
If you are planning on investing in the scheme, you can use the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana calculator to calculate the maturity amount at the end of the tenure. You can use the calculator to find out how much you can approximately save via this scheme for the daughter’s higher education and/or marriage.
Who Can Use This Calculator?
The first step to take benefit of the SSY calculator is to check whether the eligibility criteria of the scheme is fulfilled. SSY account can be opened by legal guardians of the girl child provided the following conditions are given below in Eligibility Criteria & Important Document.
How to use Sukanya Samriddhi calculator
If you satisfy eligibility conditions, then the calculator will ask you to provide the age of your daughter/s and amount that you want to invest in the scheme. The minimum amount you can invest is Rs 1,000 and maximum is Rs 1.5 lakh in a single financial year. With effect from 5 July, 2018, the government has reduced the minimum investment amount to Rs 250.
How the calculator works
The calculator, based on the amount entered by you, calculates the approximate value that will be received by you at maturity. The scheme will mature after the completion of 21 years from the date of opening of the account.
The Sukanya Yojana calculator uses the following formula to generate results :-
A = P (1 + r/n) ^ nt
|r||Rate of interest|
|n||Number of times interest compounds in a year|
|t||Number of years|
How to use SSY Calculator Online?
Just enter the investment amount per year, age of your girl child, and investment starting year.
The calculator will automatically display the maturity year and the amount you receive upon maturity after you enter the details.
सुकन्या योजना में 14 वर्ष तक ₹ 1000 जमा करेंगे तो 18 वर्ष में कितना मिलेगा?
खाते के 14 साल पूरा होने के बाद से 21 साल तक खाते में उस समय के तय ब्याज दर के हिसाब से पैसा जुड़ता रहेगा। गांधी ने बताया कि सुकन्या समृद्धि योजना में सालाना 20,000 रुपये जमा करने पर 14 साल तक सालाना 2,80,000 रुपये जमा होंगे और 21 साल बाद मेच्योर होने पर 9,36,429 लाख मिलेंगे यानी करीब 10 लाख का फंड बन जाएगा।
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator in Excel
Download Excel Calculator – Version 1
Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme Calculator – Version 2
5 changes happened in the scheme
1. Interest rate will not change despite account default: According to the rules of the scheme, it is necessary to deposit at least 250 rupees every year in the scheme. If this amount is not deposited then it will be considered as a default account. According to the new rules, if the account is not activated again, till the time of maturity, interest will be paid on the applicable rate for the scheme on the default account.
2. Can account prematurely close: As per the new rules of the scheme, Sukanya Samriddhi account has been allowed to be closed prematurely in the event of the daughter’s death or on compassionate grounds.
3. Rules for opening accounts in case of more than two daughters: Account can be opened for two daughters under the scheme.
4. Account Operating Rules: According to the new rules, until the daughter turns 18, she will not be allowed to operate the account.
5. These are the other changes: In the new rules, the provision for reversing the wrong interest in the account has been removed. Apart from this, interest will be credited to the account at the end of the financial year under the new rules.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Aadhar Card
- Baby and parents photo
- Girl Birth Certificate
- proof of residence
- Depositor (parent or legal guardian) ie PAN card, ration card, driving license
- Medical certificate in the case of the birth of multiple children under a single birth order.
- Additional documents requested by the concerned authority.
- Duly filled scheme opening document which covers the basic personal details of the account holder and the girl child for whom the account is being opened.
The following are the key eligibility criteria for opening a SSY Account as part of the Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana:
- One can open the SSA account in the name of a girl child only.
- And, within a family, only two such accounts are allowed to be opened.
- The important thing to make sure is that the age of the child has to be below 10 years.
- The SSY account can be opened in any post office or select designated branches.
- Upto two girl children or three in case of twin girls as second birth or the first birth itself results in three girl children
- Min.250 of initial deposit with multiple of one Fifty rupees thereafter with annual ceiling of Rs.150000 in a financial year.
- As notified by the GOI, compounded annually with option for monthly interest pay-outs to be calculated on balance in completed thousands.( Current rate 8.40% w.e.f 1st Oct, 2019)
- This scheme is beneficial for both the girl and her parents / guardians as it helps both.
- The depositor can deposit money in the account on the girl’s behalf till the completion of fourteen years from the date of opening the account.
- Under this scheme, a maximum of Rs 1.5 lakh can be deposited during the current financial year.
Key Features of Scheme
- Demand Draft
- Transfer/ online transfers through internet Banking.
- To promote the welfare of Girl Child.
- A natural/ legal guardian on behalf of a girl child.
- Tenure of the Deposit is 21 years from the date of opening of the account.
- Maximum period upto which deposits can be made 15 years from the date of opening of the account.
- As applicable under section 80C of the IT Act, 1961. In the latest Finance Bill, the scheme has been extended Triple exempt benefits i.e. there will be no tax on the amount invested, amount earned as interest and amount withdrawn.
- Irregular Payment/ Revival of account by payment of penalty of Rs.50 per year along with the minimum specified amount per year
Authorized bank for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
There are a total of 28 banks authorized by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to open Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana accounts. Users can open SSY account in any of the following banks and avail this scheme.
- Allahabad Bank
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- axis Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)
- Bank of India (BOI)
- Corporation Bank
- Central Bank of India (CBI)
- Canara Bank
- Dena Bank
- Bank of Baroda (BOB)
- State Bank of Patiala (SBP)
- State Bank of Mysore (SBM)
- Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
- Indian Bank
- Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- IDBI Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Syndicate bank
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ)
- State Bank of Travancore (SBT)
- Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC)
- State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH)
- Punjab and Sindh Bank (PSB)
- Union Bank of India
- Uco bank
- United Bank of India
- Vijay Bank