Short Brief : स्ट्रीट वेंडर लोन योजना 10,000 रुपये स्पेशल क्रेडिट, ऑनलाइन आवेदन रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म – [Apply Online] Street Vendor Loan Scheme 2021 – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.india.gov.in.
|Short Article Details||Table of Content|
|Name of Article: Street Vendor Loan Scheme
Application Status: Active
Article Benefit: Rs 10,000 special credit
Table of Contents
|Published on: 05/29/2020||Updated on: 01/13/2021|
Street Vendor Loan Scheme 2021
Street Vendor Loan Scheme 2021 Apply Online
Summary: Street Vendor Loan Scheme, which was announced by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Thursday, proposes bank credit facility for initial working capital up to ₹10,000 for each vendor. There was no business for these street vendors for the last 50 days with the nationwide lockdown in place. This scheme will cover urban as well as rural vendors doing business in the adjoining urban areas.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Street Vendor Loan Scheme 2021” like Article Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Article, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Street Vendor Loan Scheme 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Article||Street Vendor Loan Scheme|
|in Language||स्ट्रीट वेंडर लोन योजना|
|Launched by||By Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman|
|Major Benefit||10,000 rupees special credit loan|
|Article Objective||Assistance to street vendors in times of Corona virus infection|
|Article under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Article/ Yojana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||In june|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Till Now|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Street Vendor Loan Scheme 2021||Official Website|
Apply Online: Street Vendor 10,000 Loan Scheme Registration
The person who sells something on the street. Luggage is usually placed on a stall, street or pavement.
Number of beneficiaries
About 50 lakh street vendors will be benefitted under this scheme. For this, the government has made a provision of 5000 crores.
Who will be the beneficiary?
As mentioned earlier in this article, the beneficiaries of the scheme will be street vendors. These include hawkers, who run hawkers and small hawkers.
Will all beneficiaries get a loan of Rs 10,000?
Rs 10000 is the maximum loan amount while minimum amount is Rs 2000. That is, the beneficiaries will be given loans ranging from 2000 to 10000 rupees.
Step to Apply Online Street Vendor Loan Scheme 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Street Vendor Loan Scheme i.e. www.india.gov.in.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on “Apply Now” Button.
Step 3- Application Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for final submission of application.
Key Features of Article
- The government allowed granting of loans up to Rs 10,000 to street vendors in second tranche of Atma Nirbhar Bharat measures announced by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman.
- The government will make a liquidity provision of Rs 5,000 crore for 50 lakh street vendors, Ms Sitharman said while giving details of the COVID-19 economic relief package worth Rs 20 lakh crore announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Set of Atma Nirbhar Bharat announcements were focused on farmers, street vendors, small businessmen and migrant workers.
- central government will start this scheme online. After this, carts, hawkers and small shops can apply for it online.
- At the same time, digital payment will also be given faith. With this scheme, the government wants that small shopkeepers can increase their business easily.