Short Info: स्टोव क्राफ्ट लिमिटेड आई पी ओ सब्सक्रिप्शन स्टेटस, ग्रे मार्केट प्रीमियम, अलॉटमेंट स्टेटस 2021: Stove Kraft IPO Subscription Status Today, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status (NSE & BSE India): Subscription Status of Stove Kraft IPO, Stovekraft GMP & Stove Kraft IPO Allotment Status | Stove Kraft IPO Price, Timetable, Listing Date, Share Price, Issue Date, Lot Size & Review at Official Website www.nseindia.com,www1.nseindia.com & www.bseindia.com.
|Short Article Details:|
|Name of Article||Stove Kraft Limited|
|Article Published On||01/22/2021|
|Article Updated on||02/10/2021|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 स्टोव क्राफ्ट लिमिटेड सब्सक्रिप्शन की स्थिति 2021: Stove Kraft IPO Allotment Status, GMP, Listing Date, Share Price News Update
- 2 Stovekraft IPO Subscription Status Live:
- 3 Stove Kraft IPO Subscription Status 2021: Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
- 4 Stovekraft IPO Subscription Details (Day by Day)
- 5 Stove Kraft Limited IPO Subscription Status (Day 2 – Till 3:00)
- 6 Stove Kraft IPO GMP – IPO Grey Market Premium (GMP) Today
- 7 Stove Kraft Limited IPO Date & Price Band:
- 8 Stove Kraft Limited IPO Market Lot:
- 9 Stove Kraft Limited IPO Shares Offered
- 10 Stove Kraft Limited Allotment & Listing:
- 11 How to Subscribe for Stove Kraft Limited IPO?
- 12 Stove Kraft IPO Allotment Status Online
- 13 How to check Stove Kraft IPO Allotment status?
- 13.1 Procedure to check Stove Kraft BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- 13.2 Procedure to check Stove Kraft NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- 13.3 How to Check Stove Kraft allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
- 13.4 How to check Stove Kraft Linkintime allotment status?
- 13.5 How to check Stove Kraft share allotment status via KFintech Private Ltd website
- 14 Stove Kraft Limited IPO Subscription Status NSE India 2021: Stove Kraft Limited Online Application Process
- 15 Stove Kraft’s financial performance (in INR crore)
- 16 Stovekraft Limited IPO Subscription FAQs:
- 16.0.1 When Stove Kraft Limited IPO Subscription will start?
- 16.0.2 How do I apply for the Stove Kraft Limited IPO?
- 16.0.3 How to subscribe Stove Kraft Limited?
- 16.0.4 When Stove Kraft Limited will be listed?
- 16.0.5 When Stove Kraft Limited date?
- 16.0.6 How to check Stove Kraft Limited allotment Status?
- 16.0.7 How do I check Stove Kraft Limited IPO live subscription?
- 16.0.8 How to apply in Stove Kraft IPO through Zerodha?
- 16.0.9 Why I didn’t get an allotment in Stove Kraft IPO?
|Latest News Update: Stove Kraft Limited IPO Subscription Status Today|
Stovekraft IPO Subscription Status Live:
Stove Kraft IPO subscribed 2.93 times. The public issue subscribed 13.08 times in the retail category, 0.08 times in QIB, and 1.85 times in the NII category by Jan 27, 2021 05:00.
|Qualified Institutional||0.08 Times|
|Non Institutional||1.85 Times|
|Retail Individual||13.08 Times|
Stove Kraft IPO Subscription Status 2021: Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
Summary: The initial public offering of Stove Kraft Ltd, manufacturer of kitchen appliances, will open for subscription from today i.e, on January 25 to January 28. Stove Kraft Ltd has fixed a price band of Rs 384-385 a share for its initial public offer. The three-day initial share-sale will close on January 28. The anchor investors’ portion will be open for subscription on January 22.
The company sells various kitchen utensils and appliances under the brand name “Pigeon”.
A total of 48,22,290 shares have been allotted to 32 anchor investors at Rs 385 a piece, which is the upper end of the price band.
The Promoters of this company are Rajendra Gandhi and Sunita Rajendra Gandhi. The lead managers to the issue are Edelweiss Financial Services Limited, JM Financial Limited and the Registrar to this issue is KFin Technologies Private Limited.
Interested investors must also note that the cut-off time for UPI mandate confirmation is Friday, January 29, 2021, upto 12:00 pm failing which their application might not get considered.
|Stove Kraft Limited 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Article||Stove Kraft Limited IPO Subscription Status|
|in Language||स्टोव क्राफ्ट लिमिटेड सब्सक्रिप्शन की स्थिति|
|IPO Date||Jan 25, 2021 to Jan 28, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||[.] Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹412.63 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||[.] Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹95.00 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||8,250,000 Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹[.] Cr)
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹384 to ₹385 per equity share|
|Market Lot||38 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||38 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Important Dates: Stove Kraft Limited Schedule|
|Bid/Offer Launch date||Jan 25, 2021|
|Bid/Offer Last date||Jan 28, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment finalization date||Feb 2, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Feb 3, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Acct||Feb 4, 2021|
|IPO Shares Listing Date||Feb 5, 2021|
Stovekraft IPO Subscription Details (Day by Day)
Stove Kraft IPO subscribed 2.93 times. Stove Kraft IPO received bids for 13.08 times issue size in retail, 0.08 times issue size in QIB, and 1.85 times issue size in the Non-institutional category by Jan 27, 2021 05:00.
|Jan 25, 2021 05:00||0.00x||0.05x||5.37x||0.99x|
|Jan 27, 2021 05:00||0.08x||1.85x||13.08x||2.93x|
Stove Kraft Limited IPO Subscription Status (Day 2 – Till 3:00)
Stove Kraft, one of the leading brands for kitchen appliances in India, has decided to launch its initial public offering for subscription on January 25. And this would be the fourth company to open an IPO in the month of January, after Indian Railway Finance Corporation which closed on January 20, Indigo Paints, which remains open for bidding, and Home First Finance Company, which opens today.
|Category||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
Stove Kraft IPO GMP – IPO Grey Market Premium (GMP) Today
Kitchen appliances brand Stove Kraft will launch its initial public offering (IPO) on January 25. This will be fourth such offering after Indian Railway Finance Corporation (IRFC), Indigo Paints, and Home First Finance Company IPOs hit the market in the month of January.
Stove Kraft IPO GMP Rates day by day with Kotak rates.
- Grey market premium as on today is ₹75-80, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹2000
- Grey market premium as on 26-01-2021 is ₹90-100, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 25-01-2021 is ₹90-100, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 24-01-2021 is ₹90-100, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 23-01-2021 is ₹90-100, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 22-01-2021 is ₹90-100, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 21-01-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 20-01-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 19-01-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
Stove Kraft Limited IPO Grey Market Premium Updates
|Date||GMP (in INR)||Kostak (in INR)||Subject to Sauda (in INR)|
|22 Jan 2021||₹90-100||N/A||N/A|
|26 Jan 2021||₹70-75||N/A||₹2200|
Stove Kraft Limited IPO Date & Price Band:
|IPO Open:||25 January 2021|
|IPO Close:||28 January 2021|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹412 Crore (Approx)|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
|Price Band:||₹384 to ₹385 Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
Stove Kraft Limited IPO Market Lot:
|Minimum Lot Size:||Minimum 38 Shares|
|Maximum Lot Size:||Maximum 494 Shares|
Stove Kraft IPO is a public issue of 5,894,642 equity shares. The issue offers 1,071,753 shares to retail individual investors, 3,215,260 shares to qualified institutional buyers, 1,607,629 share to non-institutional investors.
Stove Kraft Limited Allotment & Listing:
|Basis of Allotment:||02 February 2021|
|Refunds:||03 February 2021|
|Credit to Demat Account:||04 February 2021|
|Listing Date:||05 February 2021|
How to Subscribe for Stove Kraft Limited IPO?
Stove Kraft Ltd, manufacturer of kitchen appliances, on Thursday said it has fixed a price band of Rs 384-385 a share for its initial public offer, which will open for subscription on January 25. You can invest in Stove Kraft Limited IPO on Groww, via your UPI ID. Here’s how:
How to apply for the Stove Kraft Limited IPO Online?
Step 1- Applicant needs to login to your Groww account on web and then go to https://groww.in/ipo.
Step 2- You will be able to see a list of open, upcoming and recently closed IPOs.
Step 3- Select Stove Kraft Limited IPO from the list of open IPOs If you are using the Groww app, then click on the stocks tab and scroll down to see the list of open IPOs.
Step 4- As you click on Stove Kraft Limited IPO you will be able to view important details such as issue size, price etc on the IPO Card.
Step 5- You can also read the Red Herring Prospects for detailed information about the objects of the offer, promoters etc.
Step 6- Once you have read all the important information, click on ‘Apply’.
Step 7- Next, enter the bid price and quantity. You can either enter the price manually or place the bids at cut off price.
Step 8- The quantity will be in multiples of the lot size only which is 10 shares in the case of Stove Kraft Limited. You can place upto 3 bids.
Step 9- Click on ‘Continue’ to proceed, once you have placed the bids.
Step 10- Enter UPI ID, verify bids and click on ‘Submit Bid‘.
Step 11- A request will be sent to your UPI app .
Step 12- Approve the mandate to confirm the order. Upon confirming, the highest bid amount will be blocked in your account and cannot be used for withdrawal.
Step 13- This amount will get unblocked in case you do not receive an allotment.
And that’s it! Your IPO application is complete! You can check the status of your IPO application on the sidebar. Any modifications or order cancellation can be done only till the time the IPO is open.
How to invest in Stove Kraft Limited using Zerodha app
- Login to Zerodha Kite console.
- Go to IPO section in Portfolio
- Choose the IPO you want to apply for from the list.
- Enter the UPI ID, bid details like price and quantity.
- Now hit submit.
How to invest in Stove Kraft Limited using ICICI Direct app
- Login to ICICIdirect.com.
- Go to the IPO section in Trade & Invest.
- Fill the bid details like price and quantity.
- And hit submit once confirm the details.
How to invest in Stove Kraft Limited using Angel Broking app
- Log in to Angel Broking apps
- Hit on ‘More’ on the top menu.
- Click on ‘IPO’ from the dropdown.
- Select the Stove Kraft Limited and click the ‘Apply’ button.
- Enter UPI ID, investor type, order quantity and price.
- Click ‘Apply’ to place the IPO order
Stove Kraft IPO Allotment Status Online
|Stove Kraft Limited IPO Allotment Status Online: Link Intime IPO Date and Time|
|The basis of allotment for ₹412 crore initial public offering of kitchen appliances manufacturer Stove Kraft will be announced on February 2. The private equity firm Sequoia Capital-backed company clocked in a massive response from investors until the last day of subscription — the issue was subscribed 18 times the offer value.|
This was the fourth initial public offer this year after IRFC, Indigo Paints and HFCC recently concluded their IPO. According to data from the stock-exchanges, the issue received bids for 10.62 crore equity shares against the offered size of 58.94 lakh equity shares.
|Stove Kraft IPO||Qualified Institutional Buyer||Non-institutional Investor||Retail Individual Investor||Total|
|No. of times issue subscribed||8.02x||32.72x||26.04x||18.03x|
The listing is scheduled for February 5th, and equity shares will be listed on both the exchanges — BSE and NSE.
How to check Stove Kraft IPO Allotment status?
Here’s how to check Stove Kraft IPO Karvy, Linkintime, KFintech, BSEIndia & NSEIndia allotment status: If you have bid for the Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
Procedure to check Stove Kraft BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- To check the Stove Kraft IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website.
- Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Stove Kraft’. Please note that the company will only appear once the allotment is done.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
Procedure to check Stove Kraft NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- Investors can also check the status of the allotment on the BSE website NSE website.
- Investors will have to select ‘equity’, and then the issue name as ‘Stove Kraft’ from the drop-down list, when it gets declared.
- After that enter application number and PAN (permanent account number).
- In the last step, click on the search tab to view the status details.
How to Check Stove Kraft allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
Stove Kraft IPO: Here’s how to check your allotment status
how do you check how many shares you have been allotted? The procedure is simple, as mentioned below:
- You can check the status of your bid here: ipo.alankit.com.
- Choose Stove Kraft as the name of the company from the drop-down menu and enter the application number or demat account number or PAN to check if you have got any allotment.
- It is to be noted that the Stove Kraft name will only be available in the drop-down menu after the allotment basis has been finalised.
How to check Stove Kraft Linkintime allotment status?
You can also visit the Registrar website (Linkintime) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on Stove Kraft Tech IPO. It will only appear post allotment on September 14.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
The application status will appear on the screen once you click ‘submit’ and if the details that you provided were correct. It will show the number of shares that you subscribed to and the number of shares that have been allotted to you.
KFin Technologies Pvt Ltd is the registrar to the issue, which is a SEBI-registered entity responsible for the IPO allotment and refund processing. The website has three links from where investors can view their allotment status.
- Investors can check the allotment status on KFin Technologies website under ‘IPO Status’ section (https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/) when it gets declared.
- After that select the IPO and enter either your application number or DPID/Client ID or PAN.
- In case of the application number box, select application type and enter the application number.
- If the DPID/Client ID box is chosen, select the depository from the drop-down menu, enter DPIP, Client ID.
- If the PAN option box was chosen, enter the permanent account number. In the last step, enter the given captcha and click submit.
Stove Kraft Limited IPO Subscription Status NSE India 2021: Stove Kraft Limited Online Application Process
|Stove Kraft Limited IPO Subscription Status NSE India 2021: Stove Kraft Limited Online Application Process – The IPO of Stove Kraft Ltd, a company that manufactures kitchen appliances in New Delhi , will open on Monday, 25 January. The price range for the IPO has been fixed at Rs 384-385 per share. The company gave this information on Thursday. The IPO will close on January 28. The issue will open for anchor investors on 22 January. Stove Craft will issue 95 crore new shares under the IPO.
Under this IPO, 6,90,700 shares of promoter Rajendra Gandhi, 59,300 shares of Sunita Rajendra Gandhi and 14,92,080 shares of Sequoia Capital India Growth Investment Holdings and 6,007,920 shares of SCI Growth Investments II will be available through Offer for Sale.
Rajendra Gandhi and Sunita Rajendra Gandhi are the company promoters.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in million)|
|Profit After Tax||287.76||31.70||7.36||(120.18)|
Stove Kraft’s financial performance (in INR crore)
Key Things Before Investing in Stove Kraft Limited
|Important Point about Stove Kraft Limited|
Stovekraft Limited IPO Subscription FAQs:
When Stove Kraft Limited IPO Subscription will start?
The IPO subscription starts on 25 January 2021 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
How do I apply for the Stove Kraft Limited IPO?
You can apply for the Stove Kraft Limited using any supported UPI app by following two steps:
- Enter your bid on Console
- Accept UPI mandate on your phone
How to subscribe Stove Kraft Limited?
You can go with ASBA and Non ASBA option for subscription. Go to your bank account and apply IPO online via ASBA or download form online or get the physical form and submit the filled form to your broker or bank.
When Stove Kraft Limited will be listed?
When Stove Kraft Limited date?
|Stove Kraft Limited Timetable|
|IPO Opens On||Jan 25, 2021|
|IPO Closes On||Jan 28, 2021|
|Finalisation of Basis of Allotment||Feb 2, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Feb 3, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Feb 4, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Feb 5, 2021|
How to check Stove Kraft Limited allotment Status?
Stove Kraft IPO allotment status is expected on Feb 2, 2021. Click the green button Stove Kraft IPO Allotment Status above to check the allotment. Note the button remains to disable until the allotment is available online.
How do I check Stove Kraft Limited IPO live subscription?
One can visit our portal for live subscription numbers which we are updating hourly basis or check the numbers on NSE and BSE website.
How to apply in Stove Kraft IPO through Zerodha?
Zerodha customers can apply online in Stove Kraft IPO using UPI as a payment gateway. Zerodha customers can apply in Stove Kraft IPO by login into Zerodha Console (back office) and submitting an IPO application form.
Steps to apply in Stove Kraft IPO through Zerodha
- Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
- Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
- Go to the ‘IRFC IPO’ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
- Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
- ‘Submit’ IPO application form.
- Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.
Why I didn’t get an allotment in Stove Kraft IPO?
The reason you didn’t get the Stove Kraft IPO could be:
- IPO become oversubscribed and the allotment process is completed through a lottery
- The IPO application got rejected due to mismatch/incomplete information
- The issue price is higher than the bid price. (Always apply on cut-off price).