Short Info: [Apply Online] Stand Up India Loan Scheme (SUILS) 2023 – Stand Up India Loan Yojana 2023 Login, Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.standupmitra.in. स्टैंड अप इंडिया लोन स्कीम ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Stand Up India Loan Scheme|
|Scheme Benefit||Provide Loan|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Stand Up India Loan Scheme 2023 – Apply Online @www.standupmitra.in
- 2 Stand Up India Loan Scheme 2023 – Overview
- 3 स्टैंड अप इंडिया लोन स्कीम 2021 – Stand Up India Loan Scheme List, Status News Update
- 4 Stand Up India Loan Scheme Online Registration Process
- 5 Stand Up India Loan Scheme 2023: Online Application Form
- 5.1 Required Details While Providing Loan
- 5.2 Required Document for Stand Up India Loan Scheme
- 5.3 Stand Up India Loan Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 5.4 Objectives of Stand Up India Loan Scheme 2023
- 5.5 Benefits And Features Of Stand Up India Loan Scheme
- 5.6 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 5.7 Important Dates
- 5.8 Important Links
- 5.9 Share this:
- 5.10 Related
Stand Up India Loan Scheme 2023 – Apply Online @www.standupmitra.in
Summary: Stand-Up India (SUI) scheme has been launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister (PM) on April 05, 2016 for promoting Aatmanirbhar Bharat by changing lives of SC/ST and/or Woman Entrepreneurs. The objective of the SUI scheme is to facilitate bank loans between Rs.10 lakh and Rs. 1 Crore to at least one Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST) borrower and at least one woman borrower per bank branch for setting up a greenfield enterprise.
To apply for loans under Stand-Up India, applicants need to visit the nearest bank branch and find out whether a 1-person quota for SC/ST category or one women entrepreneur per bank branch is available or not. If yes, then he/she can fill in and submit the application form along with required documents to apply for a loan under the Stand-up India scheme.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Stand Up India Loan Scheme 2023” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Stand Up India Loan Scheme 2023 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Stand Up India Loan Scheme (SUIScheme)|
|in Language||स्टैंड अप इंडिया लोन स्कीम|
|Launched by||Government Of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of India|
|Major Benefit||Provide Loan|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Financial Support For Setting Up Enterprise|
|Scheme under||Center Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
स्टैंड अप इंडिया लोन स्कीम 2021 – Stand Up India Loan Scheme List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
- The Ministry of Finance has extended the Standup India Scheme up to the year 2025.
Stand Up India Loan Scheme Online Registration Process
The Government has taken various steps towards effective implementation of the Scheme, these, inter alia, include provision for submission for online applications by potential borrowers through www.standupmitra.in portal, hand-holding support, intensive publicity campaign, simplified loan application form, Credit Guarantee Scheme, convergence with State and Central government Schemes wherever feasible, reduction in margin money and inclusion of activities allied to agriculture etc.
Stand-up India Scheme – Interest Rate & Eligibility – 2021
|Interest Rate||Bank’s MCLR + 3% + Tenor Premium|
|Repayment tenure||Max. 7 years with Moratorium Period up to 18 months|
|Min. age criteria||18 years for SC/ST and Women Entrepreneur|
|Loan amount||Between Rs. 10 lakh and Rs. 1 crore|
|Loans offered for||Only Green Field Projects (first-time venture)|
|Shareholding stake||51% for Non-Individual Enterprises|
|Borrower’s financial repayment status||Never defaulted to any bank or NBFC|
|Working Capital Limit||Up to Rs. 10 lakh in form of Cash Credit limit|
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Stand Up India Loan Scheme Application Form 2023
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Stand Up India Loan Scheme i.e. www.standupmitra.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, click on click here for handholding support or apply for loan option.
Step 3- The Registration Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details such as business location that includes business address, state, district, village, town, city, and pin code.
Step 5- Select whether promoter belongs to women category and holds 51% stake or higher and same applicable to SC/ST category.
Step 6- Next applicant can select the nature of the business planned, desired loan amount, nature and description of business activity, the status of space for business, and select the drop-down of first-time entrepreneurs.
Step 7- Further he/she needs to mention his/her past business experience by mentioning business activity, years of experience, and nature of business.
Step 8- Next one needs to tick the desired handholding support, as per the need and interest.
Step 9- Last and final step of registration is regarding the applicant’s personal information that names, name of the enterprise, user name, mobile number, email, and type of constitution.
Step 10- By clicking on register applicants will be able to apply for the Stand-up India scheme with the respective financial institution and their officials will contact for further formalities.
Procedure To Login On The Portal
Step 1- Go to the official website of Stand up India loan scheme
Step 2- On the homepage, you have to click on login
Step 3- The following options will appear before you:-
- Other user
Step 4- You have to click on the option of your choice
Step 5- After that, you have to enter your username and password
Step 6- Now you have to click on the login
By following this procedure you can login on the portal
Track Application Status
Step 1- Go to the official website of the Stand up India loan scheme
Step 2- Now you should click on track application status
Step 3- On this new page, you have to login by entering your login credentials
Step 4- Now you have to click on the application status
Step 5- After that, you have to enter your reference number
Step 6- Now you have to click on the track
Step 7- Application status will be on your computer screen
View Details Of Health Centres Across India
Step 1- Visit the official website of the Stand up India loan scheme
Step 2- Now you are required to click on health centres
Step 3- On this new page, you have to select state, district, expertise and agency name
Step 4- Now you have to click on the search
Step 5- Required information will displayed on the screen
Procedure To View Details About Ldms
Step 1- First of all go to the official website of the Stand up India loan scheme
Step 2- On the homepage, you have to click on LDMs option.
Step 3- On this new page, you have to select a state, district and agency
Step 4- Now you have to click on search
Step 5- Required information will show on the sreen
View Details About Connect Centres
Step 1- Visit the official website of the Stand up India loan scheme
Step 2- On the homepage, you should click on connect centres
Step 3- A new page will appear on the screen
Step 4- On this new page, you have to select your state, district and agency name
Step 5- Now you have to click on the search
Step 6- Required information will appear on the screen
Stand Up India Loan Scheme 2023: Online Application Form
Stand Up India Loan Scheme 2023: Online Application Form PDF Download – The Stand up India scheme aims at promoting entrepreneurship among women and scheduled castes and tribes. The scheme is anchored by Department of Financial Services (DFS), Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
The primary purpose of this scheme is to help banks in offering loans between Rs. 10 lakh and Rs. 1 crore to at least one SC/ST applicant and one woman entrepreneur per bank branch in enabling them to set up their own business or enterprise. The scheme, which covers all branches of Scheduled Commercial Banks, will be accessed in three potential ways.
- Directly at the branch or
- Through Stand-Up India portal (www.standupmitra.in) or
- Through the Lead District Manager ((LDM)
|Nature of Loan||Composite loan (inclusive of term loan and working capital) between 10 lakh and upto 100 lakh.|
|Purpose of Loan||For setting up a new enterprise in manufacturing, services, agri-allied activities or the trading sector by
|Size of Loan||Composite loan of 85% of the project cost inclusive of term loan and working capital. The stipulation of the loan
being expected to cover 85% of the project cost would not apply if the borrower’s contribution along with
convergence support from any other schemes exceeds 15% of the project cost.
|Interest Rate||The rate of interest would be lowest applicable rate of the bank for that category (rating category) not to exceed
(base rate (MCLR) + 3%+ tenor premium).
|Security||Besides primary security, the loan may be secured by collateral security or guarantee of Credit Guarantee Fund
Scheme for Stand-Up India Loans (CGFSIL) as decided by the banks.
|Repayment||The loan is repayable in 7 years with a maximum moratorium period of 18 months.|
|Working Capital||For drawal of Working capital upto 10 lakh, the same may be sanctioned by way of overdraft. Rupay debit card
to be issued for convenience of the borrower.
Working capital limit above 10 lakh to be sanctioned by way of Cash Credit limit.
|Margin (%)||Minimum mandatory margin is 10%. Max. Margin money on composite loan would be upto 25% which will be reduced through convergence with Central / State schemes.|
Required Details While Providing Loan
- Location of Borrower
- Nature of business
- Availability of place to operate business
- Assistance needed for preparing a project plan
- Requirement of skills and training
- Details of bank account
- Amount of own investment into the project
- Whether help is needed to raise margin money
- Any previous experience in the business
Based on the above details the portal categorizes the borrower as a ready borrower or trainee borrower.
Stand Up India Scheme Bank’s list:-
- Bank of Baroda
- Axis Bank
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank ltd
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Indian Bank
Stand Up India Loan Scheme Statistics
- Banks have sanctioned Rs 26,204 crore to about 1,16,266 beneficiaries under the Scheme in the last five years.
- The scheme has benefited more than 93,094 women entrepreneurs.
|Total amount||33098.87 crore|
|Sanctioned amount||27295.18 crore|
|Hand holding agencies||24724|
Required Document for Stand Up India Loan Scheme
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Application loan form
- Residence certificate
- Age proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Stand Up India Loan Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant must be permanent resident of India
- The applicant must be SC/ST or women entrepreneur
- SC/ST and/or woman entrepreneurs, above 18 years of age.
- The borrower should not be a defaulter of any Bank or financial institution
- In case of non-individual enterprises, at least 51% of the shareholding and controlling stake should be held by either an SC/ST or Woman entrepreneur.
- Under the scheme loans will be provided only for Greenfield project
Objectives of Stand Up India Loan Scheme 2023
The objective of the Stand Up India Scheme is to facilitate loans from Scheduled Commercial Banks (SCBs) of value between Rs. 10 lakh and Rs.1 Crore to at least one Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST) borrower and one woman borrower per bank branch for setting up a green field enterprise in manufacturing, services or trading sector.
Benefits And Features Of Stand Up India Loan Scheme
- The Government of India has launched stand up India loan scheme
- Applicant should not have defaulted before to any bank or NBFC
- These bank loans will range from Rs 10 lakh Rs 1 crore
- Stand Up India Scheme was launched in April 2016 to promote entrepreneurship at the grass-root level focusing on economic empowerment and job creation.
- The margin money requirement for loans under the Scheme has been reduced from ‘upto 25%’ to ‘upto 15%’ and activities allied to agriculture have been included in the Scheme.
- If the enterprise is non individual then at least 51% of the share holding and controlling stake is required to be held by SC /ST or women entrepreneur
- Under the scheme composite loan of 85% of the project cost inclusive of term loan and working capital will be provided
- The rate of interest will be lowest applicable rate of bank for that category not to exceed (base rate (MCLR)+ 3% + tenor premium
- No subsidy is offered under Stand-up India Scheme
- The minimum age criteria to avail loan under the Stand-up scheme is 18 years for SC/ST people and women applicants
- This loan is to be repayable within a period of 7 years with the maximum moratorium period of 18 months
Helpline Number & Contact Address
Formation or any clarification, Please contact us by email:-
National Helpline Toll free Number:-
|Launched Date||15th August 2015|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|