Short Info: [Apply Online] Sputnik Vaccine Registration 2021 – Sputnik V Price in India/ Delhi/ Bangalore/ , Efficacy, Doses, Availability, Side effects, Centre List & Schedule Appointment, Features and Benefits at Official Website sputnikvaccine.com.
Short Article Details:
|Name of Article||Sputnik Vaccine Registration|
|Article About||Sputnik V Price, Efficacy, Doses, Availability, Side effects|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Sputnik Vaccine Registration 2021 @sputnikvaccine.com
- 2 Sputnik Vaccine Registration 2021 – Overview
- 3 Sputnik V Price, Efficacy, Doses, Availability, Side effects
- 4 Vaccine Sputnik V Price in India
- 5 Sputnik Vaccine Registration: Check Sputnik V Centre List & Schedule Appointment
- 5.1 Procedure to Sputnik Vaccine Registration Online on Cowin Portal/ App :
- 5.2 Required Document for Sputnik Vaccine Registration
- 5.3 Sputnik Vaccine Registration Eligibility Criteria
- 5.4 Objectives of Sputnik Vaccine Registration 2021
- 5.5 Sputnik Vaccine Registration Benefits
- 5.6 Key Features of Sputnik Vaccine Registration
- 6 FAQ about Sputnik V Vaccine Registration
Sputnik Vaccine Registration 2021 @sputnikvaccine.com
Summary: Sputnik V is the world’s first registered COVID-19 vaccine with over 91.6% efficacy, developed by Gamaleya Inst. Authorized in 69 countries. The basic reports say that the Adenoviral Vector-Based vaccine (Sputnik) shows 96.9% on a 28 day completion period. It is mandatory to give a gap of 21 days i.e. 3 weeks after the first dose of this medicine. A 21-day gap between Sputnik Vaccine Doses is required.
Sputnik V Vaccine has been started in India, Price for Sputnik is 1250/- INR, register yourself to get 1st dose of this vaccine.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application for Sputnik Vaccine doses then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Sputnik Vaccine Registration 2021” like Sputnik V Price, Efficacy, Doses, Availability, Side effects, Centre List & Schedule Appointment and more.
Sputnik Vaccine Registration 2021 – Overview
|Name of Article||Sputnik Vaccine Registration|
|Launched by||Government Of India|
|Discovered By||Gamaleya Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology Russia|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of India|
|Major Benefit||To protect from Coronavirus|
|Price||Rs 700 To Rs 800|
|Dosage Gap||21 Days|
|Side Effects||Headache, Fever, Vomiting, Muscle Pain|
|Article Objective||To Provide Vaccine|
|Article under||Central Government|
Sputnik V Price, Efficacy, Doses, Availability, Side effects
The Russia 1st Covid Vaccine name Sputnik V Vaccination is developed by Russia’s Gamaleya Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology. A total 850 million doses agreement is been signed between two countries India and Russia for Sputnik V light vaccine.
The Sputnik V (Gam-COVID-Vac) is based on a safe and effective human adenovirus vector platform using two different adenoviral vectors – Adenovirus 26 (Ad26) and Adenovirus 5 (Ad5) as an expression of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein gene.
In every vaccine, there are certain side effects that people have seen. Check the symptoms of the Sputnik V vaccine, which are chills, fatigue, joint pains, headache, fever, muscle pains, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, muscle ache, etc.
The Sputnik V Vaccine efficacy
The Sputnik V Vaccine recorded 91.6% efficacy based on the clinical trials and analysis on 19,866 volunteers, those who got both the first and second dose. Efficacy was validated by internationally peer-reviewed data published in The Lancet after phase 1 and phase 2 clinical trials.
- The efficacy of the Sputnik V vaccine against the Delta variant of coronavirus is approximately 83 percent.
- The vaccine’s efficacy against a severe course of Covid-19 surpasses 95 percent.
Sputnik V vaccine effective against Covid Variants
- According to The Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF), the study was conducted to determine the Sputnik V vaccine’s neutralizing capacity against new variants of SARS-CoV-2.
- The study’s findings show that the Russian jab was able to produce protective neutralizing titers against new variants like Alpha, Beta, Gamma and more importantly, the Delta variant
Side Effects Of Sputnik Vaccine
Following the first dose of this corona vaccine created by Gamaleya National Center of Epidemiology and Microbiology in Russia, there were some common side effects. Common side effects of the Sputnik vaccine are as follows:-
- Muscle ache
- Joint pain
These side effects are similar to those of the Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines, as noted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Trusted Source.
Sputnik Vaccine Doses: Dose Gap of Sputnik V Vaccine
Sputnik V Light Vaccine is a Russian-Indian-based vaccine. There must be a minimum gap of 3 weeks i.e. 21 Days between the First and Second Dose. There are chances that the effectiveness will be seen in a single shot.
Vaccine Sputnik V Price in India
The Indian partner of the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF), Dr Reddy announced that the vaccine will be priced at Rs 948 per dose plus 5 percent GST, which will amount to Rs 995 per dose. However, the Apollo hospital Sputnik V is priced at Rs 1250, which also includes administration charges. This price is at par with the price of Covaxin available on the CoWin portal. It is primarily used for the vaccination of Adults of age between 18 to 45. All the persons who are waiting for online Registration/Booking of vaccines through the Cowin App will be able to do it after the commercial availability of the vaccine.
Sputnik V Vaccine Registration in Delhi
In India, the manufacturer has been Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories. For now, there will 500 doses. The private hospital chains in Delhi-NCR have started administering the Russian COVID-19 vaccine Sputnik V at two of their hospitals.
“On-the-spot registration and walk-in facility for Sputnik V is currently restricted, we are encouraging beneficiaries to take appointments through the CoWin app,”the official said.
Sputnik vaccine India availability
The Centre has fixed the price of the vaccine at Rs 1,145 per dose. The maximum price of Covishield for private COVID-19 Vaccination Centres (CVCs) has been fixed at Rs 780 per dose, while that of Covaxin at Rs 1,410 per dose. Sputnik V uses two different viruses that cause the common cold (adenovirus) in humans. The two doses, given 21 days apart, are different and not interchangeable.
Sputnik Vaccine Registration: Check Sputnik V Centre List & Schedule Appointment
Sputnik Vaccine Registration: Check Sputnik V Centre List & Schedule Appointment- To avail of this, People have to book appointments through the Cowin App first. Now, Sputnik Vaccine Online Registration/Booking will be Start as soon as the notification released about the Commercial launch of Vaccine is expected to be in the month of September. An agreement of providing 850 million doses has been signed between India and Russia. The efficacy rate of the sputnik vaccine is 91.6%. The registration process will start soon.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this article then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Sputnik Vaccine Registration Online on Cowin Portal/ App :
Step 1– Visit the site https://www.cowin.gov.in/home to start the process.
Step 2– Click on Register to enter the registration page.
Step 3– On the registration page, provide your mobile number to get OTP.
Step 4– Next, provide the OTP that you have received and complete the registration process.
Step 5– After the registration is done, you can log into the account every time by using your phone number.
Step 6– You have to select your location by PIN or by the district.
Step 7– Next, select SPUTNIK V.
Step 8– From the list of hospitals that appear below, click on the ones that appears in the colour green.
Step 9 – On the next page that appears, complete the slot booking process.
Note: The registration procedure has not started yet. As soon as the vaccines become available in the market the registration process will also begin.
Required Document for Sputnik Vaccine Registration
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar card
- Residence proof
- Age proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Sputnik Vaccine Registration Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant must be permanent resident of India
- The age of applicant must be 18 years or more
Objectives of Sputnik Vaccine Registration 2021
The main objective of Sputnik Vaccine Registration is to vaccinate the citizens of India so that the spread of coronavirus can be contained.
Sputnik Vaccine Registration Benefits
- This vaccine provides protection against covid-19 as-it-is adenovirus-based vaccine
- 1.5 lakh vaccine doses to be used in first phase of administration of Sputnik V
- The Sputnik V vaccine is a single dose that may be sufficient to get a strong antibody response against SARS-CoV-2.
- 1st Covid Vaccine Sputnik V Light Russian has shown to be effective in every strain of Corona Virus.
- The efficacy rate of this Vaccine is 91.6%
- In government vaccination centres the vaccine will be provided free of cost
- This vaccine stop the spike of virus protein to build in body which weakens the virus
Key Features of Sputnik Vaccine Registration
- Sputnik Vaccine has developed in Russia
- The gamila research Institute of epidemiology and microbiology of Russia have developed this vaccine
- In India, the manufacturer of Sputnik V Vaccination will be Dr. Reddy laboratories.
- The Russian COVID vaccine Sputnik V that became a part of India’s vaccination drive on May 14 is now available on the country’s CoWin Portal.
- Sputnik V is available only at Apollo Hospital at Jubilee Hills in Hyderabad and is being administered only to the beneficiaries who are 45 years or older.
- Two doses will be provided with the gap of 21 days that is 3 weeks
- All the citizens whose age is above 18 years can take this vaccine
FAQ about Sputnik V Vaccine Registration
The Sputnik V – the two-dose schedule vaccine has been administered to the people who are 18 years of age and above. The second dose should be taken after 21 days / 3 weeks gap of the first dose.
On 21st June 2021 under new vaccination policy Shri Narendra Damodardas Modi, Prime Minister of INDIA announced all above the age of 18 would get free vaccine. The Centre government has been fixed the maximum price of Sputnik V Vaccine in private hospitals which is ₹1,145.
Vaccine Centres will provide onsite registration facilities, people can walk-in directly to vaccination centres and get vaccinated or else book Sputnik V Vaccine slot through online CoWin registration in INDIA.
Some people reported mild side effects of Sputnik V Vaccine, list includes:
1. Pain, redness, or swelling at the site of injection
2. Asthenia (lack of energy / abnormal physical weakness)
3. Fatigue (feeling tired)
4. Body and muscle pain
5. Cough and Sore throat
6. Runny nose
7. Fever and Chills
8. Nausea and Vomiting