Summary: Sikkim Aama Yojana 2022 Apply Online – AAMA Scheme for Mothers Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website.
Sikkim Aama Yojana 2022
The government of Sikkim will be launching two new initiatives namely ‘Aama Yojana’. The ‘Aama Yojana’ aims to grant help to non-working mothers. The state government will offer funds of Rs. 20,000 each in the bank accounts non-working mothers on an annual basis. The women who are enrolled in the electoral roll of the state are eligible to take the benefit of the scheme. The funds of Rs. 100 crores are allocated in the budget for this particular scheme.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Sikkim Aama Yojana 2022” like Scheme benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of the Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Sikkim Aama Yojana 2022
- 2 Sikkim Aama Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
- 3 Sikkim Aama Yojana 2022 – Overview
- 4 How to Apply for Sikkim Aama Yojana
Sikkim Aama Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Sikkim Aama Yojana ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Chief Minister of Sikkim, Prem Singh Tamang has announced that the State Government will soon implement ‘Aama Yojana, a scheme for helping non-working mothers & ‘Bahini Scheme’ benefitting girl students of the state. The main objective of launching this scheme was to help in securing the future of the mothers at old age. Under Sikkim Aama Yojana, the government will open a bank account in the name of the mothers. Also, the government will transfer Rs. 20,000 into the bank account of these beneficiaries every year. The government has also sanctioned the budget of Rs. 32 crores for the successful implementation of this scheme for the current year.
Sikkim Aama Yojana 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Sikkim Aama Yojana|
|Launched by||Prem Singh Tamang, CM of Sikkim|
|Major Benefit||Help Nonworking mothers|
|Scheme Objective||To promote the habit of saving|
|Budget for the current year||Rs. 32 crores|
|Budget till 2023||Rs. 100 crores|
|Saving amount||Rs. 20,000|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Sikkim|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
|Official Website||Not yet declared|
Implementation of Sikkim Aama Scheme
Sikkim Aama Yojana will be implemented from the financial year 2022. All the required formalities for the efficient implementation of the Aama scheme was under process. CM mentioned that a sum of Rs. 100 crore has been earmarked in the Sikkim Budget 2022-23 for the Aama Yojana. CM even hoped that it will inculcate the habit of saving among non-working mothers.
Required Document for Sikkim Aama Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar card of the applicant for identification
- Resident certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport Size photographs
- The mobile number which is in use.
- Email ID (Optional)
Sikkim Aama Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant must be a Citizen of India and a resident of the state of Sikkim
- Non-working women must have attained a mature age.
Objectives of Sikkim Aama Yojana 2022
The Aama Yojna scheme aims to inculcate the habit of saving among non-working mothers in the state and hence the Government will provide them Rs. 20,000 each in their bank accounts annually. The scheme covers only those whose names are enrolled in the electoral roll of the state and a sum of Rs. 100 crores have been allocated for it in the budget.
Key Points & Benefits of Sikkim Aama Yojana
- The Government of the Sikkim state has launched a new scheme for the Welfare of the mothers of the state.
- The government has launched the Aama Yojana Sikkim in order to promote savings in the lives of non-working mothers.
- The government will spend Rs. 100 Crores for over a period of three years to successfully implement Aama Yojana.
- With the help of this scheme, the government will open a bank account for each and every non-working mother and will transfer Rs. 20,000 directly in their bank account every year.
- The government has sanctioned the budget of Rs. 32 crores for the successful implementation of this scheme.
- The total budget of Rs. 100 crores has been sanctioned by the women of the Year 2023.
- Under the Aama Yojana scheme, all non-working mothers in the state will receive financial assistance annually in their bank accounts.
How to Apply for Sikkim Aama Yojana
A new scheme was launched by the Chief Minister Prem Singh Tamang on 5th October 2021. The name of this scheme is Aama Yojana Sikkim. Under the scheme, the government will encourage the women to do savings. The government will help non working women to save money.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Sikkim Aama Yojana Application Form
All the interested applicants who want to apply under this scheme will have to wait for some time. As the government has recently launched Sikkim Aama Yojana. The application procedure has not yet been launched by the government. We will keep you informed as soon as the online method for this plan is made accessible.
|launched on||5th October 2022|