Short Info: [Apply Online] SHRESTHA Yojana 2023 – SHRESTHA Scheme Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website Not Available. श्रेष्ठ योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||SHRESTHA Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||Providing quality residential education|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 SHRESTHA Yojana 2023
- 2 श्रेष्ठ योजना 2023 – Overview
- 3 SHRESTHA Yojana List, Status News Update
- 4 SHRESTHA Yojana Online Registration Process
- 5 SHRESTHA Yojana 2023: Online Application Form
- 5.1 Required Document for SHRESTHA Yojana
- 5.2 SHRESTHA Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 5.3 Objectives of SHRESTHA Yojana 2023
- 5.4 Benefits and Features of the SHRESTHA Yojana
- 5.5 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 5.6 Important Dates
- 5.7 Important Links
- 5.8 Share this:
- 5.9 Related
SHRESTHA Yojana 2023
Summary: The government is going to launch the ‘Scheme for Residential Education for High School Students in Target Area’ (SHRAT) to provide excellent education to meritorious SC students from class 9 to 12 in the best schools. The Residential Education for Students in High Schools (Shreshtha) scheme in the targeted areas will enable meritorious Scheduled Caste students for a better future and prevent the drop out of class IX to XII students and will help control the rate.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “SHRESTHA Yojana 2023” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
श्रेष्ठ योजना 2023 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||SHRESTHA Yojana|
|in Language||श्रेष्ठ योजना|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Meritorious students of scheduled caste|
|Scheme Objective||Providing quality residential education|
|Scheme under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
|Official Website||Not Available|
SHRESTHA Yojana List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
- The central government has made a big announcement in favor of the scheduled caste students. During the Question Hour in the Rajya Sabha, the Central Government announced a scholarship to the Scheduled Castes to advance in the field of education.
SHRESTHA Yojana Online Registration Process
Shrestha Yojana has been started by the central government for the welfare of scheduled caste students of the country. Through which the meritorious students of Scheduled Caste (Schedule Cast) will be provided an excellent education in the best schools and the cost of education will be borne by the government. Beneficiaries will get this education through private schools.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online SHRESTHA Scheme Application Form 2023
- First of all go to the official website of shreshth Yojana
- On the homepage, you are required to click on registration for SHRESHTA 2023
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- On this page you have to to click on new registration
- A new page will appear before you containing instructions
- You have to read these instructions very carefully
- Now you have to tick on the checkbox
- After that you have to click on click here to proceed
- Application form will show on the screen.
- In this application form you have to enter the following details:-
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Identity type
- Identification number
- Sub locality
- Pin code
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Alternate mobile number
- Permanent address
- Security pin
- After that you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can apply under SHRESHTA scheme
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- Go to the official website of shreshth Yojana
- On the homapage, you are required to click all registration for SHRESHTA 2023
- Login form will appear before you
- You have to enter your application number, password and security pin
- After that you have to click on sign in
- By following this procedure you can login on the portal
SHRESTHA Yojana 2023: Online Application Form
SHRESTHA Yojana 2023: Online Application Form PDF Download – In order to provide excellent education to the meritorious students of Scheduled Castes in the best schools, it is starting a scheme called ‘Shrestha’, under which the cost of education will be borne by the government.
The scheme will be implemented by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment. It targets the meritorious students of Scheduled Castes. It will also help in controlling the dropout of students from 9 to 12. This scheme will provide high-quality residential school education.
Required Document for SHRESTHA Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Proof of age
- Caste certificate
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- E mail ID
SHRESTHA Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of India.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, the applicant should be from the scheduled caste.
- Applicant must be a student.
Eligibility Criteria For Students
- Applicant must be permanent resident of India
- Student must belong to scheduled category
- The applicant must qualify National entrance test
Eligibility Criteria For Schools
- The school should be a Residential School affiliated to CBSE
- School should be up to class 12th
- The school should be in operation for at least 5 years
- More than 75% students should be passed in class 10th and 12th board examination in last 5 years
Objectives of SHRESTHA Yojana 2023
- The Government of India is going to start the SRESTHA Scheme for the Scheduled Caste students. This scheme will provide quality residential education to the students. The government has completely strengthened the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC youth and the funding method has been changed under this scheme.
- The commitment of the Government of India in this scheme will increase almost four times.
Benefits and Features of the SHRESTHA Yojana
- Shrestha Yojana will be launched by the Central Government on 6 December 2021.
- Through this scheme quality residential education will be provided to the meritorious students of Scheduled Castes.
- The cost of their education will be borne under this scheme.
- By changing the earlier commitment liability formula, it has been fixed in the ratio of 60 and 40 between the Center and the states. For the northeastern states, this ratio will be 90 and 10.
- Through this scheme, the drop out rate of students of class 9th to 12th can also be controlled.
- An amount of Rs 35,534 crore has been committed by the Central Government for this scheme by 2025-26.
- Through SHRESTHA Yojana , social and economic upliftment of scheduled caste students will be possible with their overall development.
- After selection, the benefit of the scheme will be provided to the scheduled caste students living in these areas.
- To implement this scheme, NITI Aayog has recognized prestigious non-public residential facilities in aspirational districts.
- The scheme will help more than 24,800 students in the next five years.
- The cost of education will also be borne by the government through the scheme.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
First Floor,Okhla Industrial Estate
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No. : 01169227700, 011-40759000
|Launched Date||6 December 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online – Not Available||Registration | Login|
|Notification – Not Available||Click Here|
|SHRESTHA Yojana Official Portal||Official Website|
1 thought on “SHRESHTA Yojana 2023: Apply Online, Application Form, Beneficiary Status & Selection Process”
when link open