Short Info: [Apply Online] Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana (SAKY) 2022 – Seekho Aur Kamao 2.0 Online Registration, Learn & Earn Scheme Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website seekhoaurkamao-moma.gov.in. सीखो और कमाओ योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||Offering employment-driven vocational training to the youth and enables them to be self-employed.|
|Scheme Published On||01/31/2022|
|Scheme Updated on||01/31/2022|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana 2022 @seekhoaurkamao-moma.gov.in
- 2 सीखो और कमाओ योजना 2022 – Overview
- 3 Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana Online Registration Process
- 4 Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana 2.0 2022: Online Application Form
- 4.1 Project Implementing Agency for implementation of the plan
- 4.2 Skill Training Program for Traditional Trades
- 4.3 Amount to be provided under the Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana
- 4.4 Placement and post placement assistance
- 4.5 Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 4.6 Objectives of Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana 2022
- 4.7 Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana Benefits and Features
- 4.8 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 4.9 Important Dates
- 4.10 Important Links
Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana 2022 @seekhoaurkamao-moma.gov.in
Summary: The Central government’s ‘Seekho Aur Kamao’ scheme was initiated in 2013-14 by the Ministry of Minority Affairs for skill development of the minority communities, including Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis and Jains. It is a skill development Central sector scheme for minorities (youth of 14 – 35 years age group) and aimed at providing employment and employment opportunities, improving the employability of existing workers, school dropouts etc.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
सीखो और कमाओ योजना 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana (SAKY)|
|in Language||सीखो और कमाओ योजना|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Major Benefit||Offering employment-driven vocational training to the youth and enables them to be self-employed.|
|Scheme Objective||Providing skill training|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||STATENAME|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
AISECT, India’s leading Social Enterprise working in the area of skill development has announced to train 950 minority community candidates across seven states under Central Government’s Seekho Aur Kamao scheme.
Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana Online Registration Process
Seekho Aur Kamao is a skill development scheme for youth of 14 – 35 years age group and aiming at providing employment and employment opportunities; improving the employability of existing workers, school dropouts etc. This scheme was launched in the year 2013 and it is implemented by the Ministry of Minority Affairs.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana i.e. seekhoaurkamao-moma.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you have to click on the option of apply under the learn and earn scheme.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as nyour name, mobile number, email id etc. and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
- In this way you will be able to apply under the learn and earn scheme.
Procedure to login to the portal
- First of all you have to visit the official website of learn and earn scheme .
- On the homepage, you have to enter your username, password and captcha code under the login section.
- Now you have to click on the login option.
- In this way you will be able to login.
Trainee registration process
- First of all you have to visit the official website of learn and earn scheme .
- On the homapge, you have to click on the download option.
- Now you have to click on the option of Trainee Registration Form.
- After that this form will be downloaded in your device.
- Now you have to take a print out of this form.
- You have to enter all the required details asked in this form.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents.
- After that you have to submit this form to the concerned department.
Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana Feedback Mobile App Download Process
- First of all you have to go to the official website of learn and earn scheme .
- On the home page, you have to click on the download option.
- Now you have to click on the option of Learn and Earn Feedback Mobile App.
- As soon as you click on this option the app will start downloading to your device.
Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana 2.0 2022: Online Application Form
Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – “Seekho aur Kamao (Learn & Earn)” is a scheme implemented since 2013-14 for skill development of minorities. The scheme aims at upgrading the skills of minority youth in various modern/traditional skills depending upon their qualification, present economic trends and market potential, which can earn them suitable employment or make them suitably skilled to go for self-employment. The scheme is implemented through selected expert Project Implementing Agencies (PIAs). The scheme ensures placements of minimum 75% trainees, out of which at least 50% placement is in the organized sector.
Project Implementing Agency for implementation of the plan
- Societies of State Governments/Union Territory Administrations registered under the Societies Registration Act.
- Any establishment private recognized/registered professional institution which has been conducting skill development courses for at least last 3 years and is related to established market and has placement record.
- Association of Industries and Industries.
- Any Central/State Government Institute including Public Sector Undertakings and Training Institutes of Central/State Governments including Panchayati Raj Training Institutes.
- Societies and NGOs meeting the following standards:-
- The organization must be registered for at least 3 years.
- Any registered civil society or non-governmental organization engaged in the operation and promotion of social welfare of communities, in particular minorities.
- Society or organization should have at least 3 years experience in the field of skill upgradation programme.
- The organization should have the ability to continue working for a limited period in the absence of assistance from the Ministry.
- Better credibility and credibility.
- The organization should have networking with other institutions.
- Organizations blacklisted by any Central/State Ministry/Department are not eligible.
Components of Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana
- Placement Related Skills Training Program for Modern Trades
- Skill training program for traditional trades/crafts/art forms
Skill Training Program for Traditional Trades
- Skill training programs should be linked to the following functions so as to generate employment opportunities.
- Identification and mobilization of youths engaged in traditional trains into Self Help Groups/Joiner Companies.
- The Self Help Group should have an average of 20 members.
- Skill training will be arranged by Self Help Groups to develop the skills of the youth.
- Access to customers and vendors will also be ensured.
- Assistance will be given in preparation of business plan proposals for submission to various financial institutions including National Minorities Development and Finance Corporation.
- This program will be operated for minimum 2 months and for select trades for maximum 1 year.
- This program will prove to be effective in increasing the employment opportunities of the beneficiaries.
- The organization should have adequate classrooms and other facilities to conduct the skill training programme.
Maximum Permissible Expenditure under Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana
|Description||maximum permissible expenditure|
|Rent-related/lease expenses including computer, table, chair, workstation etc.||₹20000 per candidate|
|O&M of training centers including rental, electricity, water, generator, and other operating expenses||₹20000 per candidate|
|Mid-day meal, tea and travel expenses during training||₹20000 per candidate|
|Training and Induction of Trainers||₹20000 per candidate|
|Training expenses including salary of trainers and other resource persons, learning kits, assessment and certification||₹20000 per candidate|
|Institutional surplus including MIS website, training and other monitoring||₹20000 per candidate|
|Post-placement assistance @ ₹2000 per month||₹4000|
|The incentive amount of 5% of all cost except post placement assistance will be given to their PIA who fulfills all the conditions in due time and before successful completion of the project.||₹1000|
Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana Financing Format
- 100% funding of this scheme will be done by the central government.
- The scheme will be directly implemented by the Ministry of Minorities.
- The entire cost of all approved projects will be borne by the Ministry.
- An incentive amount of 5% of the project cost will be provided to the PIA by whom the project has been completed on time following all the guidelines.
- A stipend of ₹ 750 per month will be provided to the beneficiaries.
- A stipend of ₹ 1500 per month will be provided to the local non-residential trainees.
- An amount of 1500 rupees will be provided for food and accommodation to those trainees for 3 months for whom the organization arranges residential facility.
- For non-residential program ₹10000B will be provided to the organization per trainee and for residential program ₹13000/- per trainee will be provided.
- ₹2000 per trainee will be provided to the organization for obtaining raw material.
Amount to be provided under the Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana
- Under this scheme, the total amount for the implementation of the project will be provided in three installments.
- In the first and second installments, 40% of the project cost will be and in the second installment 20% of the project cost and incentive amount.
- The installment amount will be sent directly to the account of PIA.
- The amount of the first installment will be provided after the project is approved and after the memorandum of understanding is signed.
- The amount of second installment will be provided after 60% utilization of first installment amount and after submission of audit report for one year.
- The amount of the third installment will be provided after the completion of the project after filing the project completion report. Audited utilization certificate, placement related information, information related to trainees who have taken up self-employment and all documents will also have to be submitted along with the project completion report.
- All interested organizations will be invited to conduct the scheme through advertisement in newspapers and official website of the Ministry by the Ministry of Minority Affairs.
- An inquiry committee will be constituted through which the organizations will be investigated.
- Organizations as per requirement will be covered under the scheme every year by the Ministry.
- Information related to organizations will be verified through Technical Support Agency
- Those projects which have been recommended by the Sanctioning Committee will be approved by the Secretary.
- The minimum duration of the project will be 3 months with modern skills like technical skills, soft skills and life skills.
- The duration of each program for traditional skills will be maximum of 1 year depending on the trade.
Placement and post placement assistance
- Placement support and counseling support will be provided by the organization for all the candidates.
- Placement of about 75% of the candidates out of which it is mandatory to ensure the placement of 50% in the organized sector.
- As far as possible there should be minimum shift in placement.
- Distribution of PPS is one of the important responsibility of PIAs.
- In organized sector placement, candidates should also get benefits like PF, ESI etc.
- Placement in the unorganized sector will be considered only when the offer letter will be provided to the candidate in which minimum salary will be mentioned. Apart from this, a certificate will be provided by the employer in which information will be provided that the candidate is being provided minimum wage and there should be stability in the job.
- Only those candidates will be considered as placed who work after completion of training for at least 3 months.
- The TSA or any other agency will be appointed by the ministry through which the project will be monitored.
- The project can also be monitored by a ministry official.
- The minimum infrastructure the organization should have is present for the implementation of the plan.
- Door to door survey and test call will be done through Management Information System to inform the beneficiaries.
- Information related to the training, placement and authorization of the beneficiaries will be obtained by meeting the family members of all the beneficiaries whose placement has taken place outside the panchayat.
- The project completion report will be issued by the organization to the ministry before issuing the second installment. In this support, it is mandatory to have an audited utilization certificate and audit report of the second installation.
- Documentation is an integral part of the project along with video recording in which the complete status of the project is given. All the documents must contain all the information related to the completion of the project.
- The grant cannot be claimed as a right by the beneficiary.
- The institution which wants to get the grant under this scheme will have to fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Every year the institute will have to provide this information in writing that all the rules are being followed under this scheme.
- The institution will have to provide information on non-judicial stamp paper of ₹ 20 in favor of the President that all the guidelines of this scheme are being followed and the amount of grant is being spent in the implementation of the scheme. If the amount of grant is not spent in the implementation of the scheme, then the institution will have to return it to the government.
- The Ministry will not be responsible for making any payment to any employee appointed by the organization to run the project.
- The Delhi Court shall have jurisdiction to settle all disputes relating to the Ministry of Minority Affairs regarding the release of the grant.
- The organization will not promote any religious, sectarian, orthodox or divisive principles.
- In case of new projects, the date of commencement of the project will be informed to the Ministry and State Minorities Welfare Department. This intimation will be done within 15 days from the receipt of funds in their bank account.
- No fee will be charged by the organization from the beneficiaries.
- Non-recurring items will be procured only through authorized dealers.
- A board will be put up by the organization at the project site, through which information will be provided that the project is being operated under the Ministry of Minority Affairs.
- The provisions of General Financial Rule 150(2) shall be applied where the assistance is being provided to NGOs against the prescribed amount.
- A separate account will be opened by the organization in a nationalized or scheduled bank.
- Payment of ₹ 10000 or more will be done through cheque only.
- The organization will have to submit a photocopy of their bank passbook for continuation of the project.
- The account can be compiled and inspected by the Auditor General of India.
- The organization will have to submit the performance cum achievement report to the ministry.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided by the organization to the citizens of all minority communities.
- No organization can receive grant more than once at a time for the implementation of this scheme from any other source including government sources.
- The grant cannot be used by the Institute for any other work.
- If the government is not satisfied with the operation of the project or if the government feels that the guidelines of the scheme are not being followed properly, then the grant can be stopped by the government.
- Once an institution comes in the black list, then no grant will be provided to it by the government in future.
- If any asset has been acquired for the purpose of operation of the scheme, then the same asset will be used only for the implementation of the scheme.
- The information of all permanent and semi-permanent assets received by the organization will be recorded in a register.
- The amount of the second installment will be released only if the organization shows proof of proper utilization of the installments released earlier.
Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Only the citizens of minority community are eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Applicant’s age should be between 14 to 35 years.
- The candidates between 18 and 35 years of age and with educational qualification ranging from 8th Class to Diploma/12th/Graduate/Post Graduate will be eligible to participate in the training programme.
- Under this scheme, if the reserved categories remain vacant, then in this situation the vacant seats will be treated as unreserved.
Objectives of Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana 2022
The scheme will aim at upgrading the skills of minority youths in various modern/traditional vocations depending upon their educational qualification, present economic trends and the market potential, which can earn them a suitable employment or to make them suitably skilled to go for self-employment. And can prepared skilled human resource for the country.
Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana Benefits and Features
- Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana has been started by the Government of India.
- Through this scheme skill training will be provided to minority youth in the field of traditional occupation. So that the new generation can get employment through traditional business.
- The scheme ensures 75% placement, out of which 50% should be in organized sector.
- Post placement support of Rs. 2000/- per month is provided to placed trainees for two months as placement assistance.
- Under the Seekho Aur Kamao scheme, 84779 women from minority communities have been trained for modular employable skill courses since 2016 .
- The common norms along with NSQF compliant courses have been adopted by the Ministry from 2017-18 onwards.
- This scheme will also promote self-employment.
- Apart from this, the unemployment rate of the country will also be reduced through this scheme.
- Traditional industries will be re-established through the Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana.
- This scheme will also help in developing strong human resource.
- The scheme will be implemented by the Ministry of Minority Affairs.
- The courses developed to provide skill training approved by NCVT include many traditional skills like embroidery, chikan kari, gems & jewellery, weaving etc. followed by the minority community.
- The free of training will be given in Madhya Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan and West Bengal.
- Apart from this, those courses will also be included under this scheme which can be started based on the demand of a specific state or region and the capacity of the local market.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
- Ministry of Minority Affairs, 11th Floor,
Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
- Tel- 011-24364280
Email – pmu[dot]seekhoaurkamao-mma[at]gov[dot]in
- 11th Floor ,Paryavaran Bhavan,
CGO Complex,Lodhi Road,
New Delhi -110003
- Tel- 011-24360857
Email – pmu[dot]seekhoaurkamao-mma[at]gov[dot]in
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana Official Portal||Official Website|