Short Info: संत रविदास शिक्षा सहायता योजना 2022 आवेदन प्रक्रिया व उत्तरप्रदेश संत रविदास शिक्षा छात्रवृत्ति योजना एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म डाउनलोड – [Apply Online] Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana (SRSSY) 2021 – Sant Ravidas Scholarship Online Registration, Free Bicycles UPBOCW Yojana Shiksha Hetu Scholarship Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website upbocw.in.
|Short Scheme Details:|
|Name of Scheme||Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||Provide Scholarship|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 संत रविदास शिक्षा सहायता योजना 2021: Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana List, Status News Update
- 2 Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana 2022 Apply Online
- 3 Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana Online Registration Process
- 4 Required Document for Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana
- 5 Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana 2021: Free Bicycles UPBOCW Yojana Online Application Form
- 6.1 General instructions regarding benefits payable
- 6.2 Objectives of Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana 2021
- 6.3 Major Benefits
- 6.4 Key Features of Scheme
- 6.5 Helpline Number
- 6.6 Share this:
- 6.7 Related
संत रविदास शिक्षा सहायता योजना 2021: Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana List, Status News Update
|Latest News Update: [छात्रवृत्ति योजना] उत्तरप्रदेश संत रविदास शिक्षा सहायता योजना, Free Bicycles in Hindi|
|Bicycles will be distributed to the ten and twelve passing daughters of laborers. Under Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana, bicycles will be given to those girls who have taken admission in the next class.|
Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana 2022 Apply Online
Summary: Several schemes are being run by the government for the welfare of construction workers registered by the Labor Department, UP and other construction workers welfare boards (उत्तर प्रदेश भवन एवं अन्य सन्निर्माण कर्मकार कल्याण बोर्ड श्रम विभाग, उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार). Among them, ‘Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme’ is very important. Through this scheme, laborers can improve their future by giving better education to their children.
Under this scheme, two children of registered construction workers will be given scholarships from class 01 to higher classes at prescribed rates. The scheme was launched on 1 May 2017 on the occasion of Labor Day.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana (SRSSY)|
|in Language||संत रविदास शिक्षा सहायता योजना|
|Launched by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Children of labor parents of Uttar Pradesh.|
|Major Benefit||Provide Scholarship|
|Scheme Objective||To provide scholarships to students.|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration Form Download|
|Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana 2021||Official Website|
Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana Online Registration Process
The girls of those laborers who are registered with the Labor Department and submit their regular contributions under the scheme have been selected by the Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana Application Form 2021
Step 1- Visit the labor office or tehsil of his area.
Step 2- After that, you will have to take the application form from office.
Step 3- Now fill the all required details (Mention all the details such as name, father name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and attached a scanned copy of the supporting documents.
Step 4- Students studying ITI engineering and medical will also have to attach the fee receipt for admission along with the application form.
Step 5- After all the process is complete, the applicant has to submit the application form to the labor office or the tehsildar office.
Step 6- After this, the application will be examined by the officials of the concerned office.
Step 7- The beneficiary of the scheme will be given to the beneficiary after the investigation process is completed.
Step 8- In this way, the process of applying will be completed.
Note: The check received at the District Labor Office will be made available to the beneficiary within 10 days and the receipt from it will be obtained in duplicate. One copy of the receipt will be preserved in the District Labor Office and the other in the Regional Additional Deputy Commissioner of Labor for record.
UPBOCW Labour Registration
Required Document for Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana
|Important Document to Apply Online|
Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana Eligibility Criteria
|Such boys and girls will be eligible under this scheme.
Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana 2021: Free Bicycles UPBOCW Yojana Online Application Form
|Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana 2021: Free Bicycles Online Application Form PDF Download – Under the UP Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board, a registered construction worker, a native of Uttar Pradesh state, is given a son of daughters of 25 years or less, who are located in the geographical boundary of Uttar Pradesh (up to class 12) or outside the country The expenditure on education of the school, studying in any class of the institution, is to be reimbursed.|
General instructions regarding benefits payable
1. Student: The student will be paid on a quarterly basis, the first installment will be paid after admission to the class.
2. If a student fails in the annual examination and studies again in the same class, he will not be eligible for the scholarship.
3. ITI Polytechnic Engineering Degree: Only those students will be eligible for this benefit, who will get admission in Government ITI Polytechnic or Engineering Colleges, Medical Colleges, Management Colleges. Entry card and Shukla receipt must be attached as proof.
4. Eligibility in professional courses will be valid only if the candidate has passed the national or state level entrance examination and got admission in government institute and also the benefits mentioned in the above paras are payable for all disciplines of ITI and Engineering आई Medical बन्ध Management ⁄ Sociology. Will be.
5. Under this scheme, a degree in medicine will mean MBBS or BDS (Bachelor in Dental Science) or BAMS or BHMS or B.M.S. This benefit will be payable only to those students who will be studying in government medical colleges.
संत रविदास शिक्षा सहायता योजना (Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana): आर्थिक सहायता राशि (Assistance Amount)
The monthly support table is as follows: –
|Course names||Relief fund|
|Class 01 to 05||Rs – 100 ⁄ – Monthly|
|Class 06 to 08||Rs – 150 ⁄ – Monthly|
|Class 09 to 10||Rs. 200 – 9 pm|
|Class 11 to 12||Rs – 250 ⁄ – Monthly|
|For courses related to ITI or equivalent training in government institutions||Rs – 500 ⁄ – Monthly|
|For polytechnic or equivalent courses in government institutions||Rs – 800 ⁄ – Monthly|
|For engineering or equivalent courses in government institutions||Rs. 3000 – Per Month|
|For medical course courses in government institutions||Rs – 5000 प्रति – Monthly|
But for postgraduate degrees in engineering and medical, Rs 8,000 / – and for research in any discipline, Rs 12,000 / – will be payable per month and the age limit of 25 years will also be relaxed and the maximum age limit will be 35 years.
Objectives of Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana 2021
Key Features of Scheme
|HELPLINE NUMBER & CONTACT ADDRESS|
| The helpline number is 18001805412.