Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana 2022 @saanjhi.gov.in
Summary: Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana was launched in the year 2014 on the birth anniversary of Jai Prakash Narayan. Under SAGY, each Member of Parliament adopts a Gram Panchayat and guides its holistic progress giving importance for social development at par with infrastructure. The ‘Adarsh Grams’ are to become schools of local development and governance, inspiring other Gram Panchayats.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
सांसद आदर्श ग्राम योजना 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana (SAGY) 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website saanjhi.gov.in. सांसद आदर्श ग्राम योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana 2022 @saanjhi.gov.in
- 2 सांसद आदर्श ग्राम योजना 2022 – Overview
- 3 Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
- 4 Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana Village Selection Process
- 5 Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana (SAGY)|
|in Language||सांसद आदर्श ग्राम योजना|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of rural areas|
|Scheme Objective||Developing rural areas|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – The Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana, unlike other Schemes, does not look at the beneficiaries as receivers and the Government as the doer. The Yojana aims to empower the villagers to make choices and provide them with opportunities to exercise those choices. The Scheme will give direction and I am certain that our ingenuous villagers will pave their own path through their hard work and entrepreneurial skills.
- Under this scheme the Member of Parliament (MP) is responsible for the development of socio-economic and physical infrastructure of three villages by the year 2019 and a total of eight villages by the year 2024.
- The first Adarsh Gram was to be developed by the year 2016 and two others by the year 2019.
- From 2019 to 2024, five more Adarsh Grams should be developed by each MP every year.
By involving villagers and leveraging scientific tools, a village development plan is prepared under the leadership of Member of Parliament. The distinct feature of this Yojana is that it is:
- Demand Driven
- Inspired by Society
- Based on People’s Participation
Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana Village Selection Process
- A Gram panchayat would be the basic unit. It will have a population of 3000-5000 in plain areas and 1000-3000 in the hilly, tribal and difficult area.
- The MP would be free to identify a suitable Gram Panchayat to be developed as Adarsh Gram, other than his/her own village or that of his/her spouse.
- The MP will identify one Gram Panchayat to be taken up immediately, and two other to be taken up little later.
- Lok Sabha MP has to choose a Gram Panchayat from within his/her constituency and Rajya Sabha MP a Gram Panchayat from the rural area of a district of his/her choice in the State from which he/she is elected.
Assumptions of Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- make social life transparent
- To develop a sense of local self-government
- Fundamental Rights and Fundamental Duties
- promoting peace in rural areas
- Practicing mutual cooperation, self-help and self-reliance
- develop nature
- increase cleanliness
- providing social justice
- ensuring equality for women
- Enabling every citizen to lead a better life
Area under Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- personal moral values
- cultural heritage
- change in behavior
- social Security
- financial inclusion
- self service
- social values/ethics
- Social justice
- Good governance
Objectives of Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana 2022
The development of model villages, called Adarsh Grams, through the implementation of existing schemes, and certain new initiatives to be designed for the local context, which may vary from village to village.
- To trigger processes which lead to a holistic development of the identified Gram Panchayats.
- To nurture the identified Adarsh Grams as schools of local development to train other gram panchayat.
- The Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana was launched on 11th October 201, for the development of model villages.
- Under the Yojana, Members of Parliament (MPs) will be responsible for developing the socio-economic and physical infrastructure of three villages each by 2019, and a total of eight villages each by 2024.
- The Union Minister of State for Rural Development has informed the Rajya Sabha about the various steps taken by the government for the implementation of Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana (SAGY).
- MPs will be free to identify suitable Gram Panchayat (other than their own village or that of their spouse) for the development of Adarsh Gram.
- The Ministry of Rural Development has compiled 127 Central and Centrally Sponsored and 1806 State Schemes under SAGY.
- The benefit of Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana will be provided by the government to more than 2500 villages.
- 100% documentation of birth and deaths with proper registration.
- Social liberty from slavery, bonded labour, manual scavenging and child labour.
- Established social justice, harmony and peace among the communities.
Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana Online Registration Process
Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana (SAGY) was launched on 11th October 2014 with the aim to translate the comprehensive vision of Mahatma Gandhi about an ideal Indian village into reality, keeping in view the present context.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana i.e. saanjhi.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you have to click on the apply now option.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Procedure to login to the portal
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana.
- On the home page, you have to click on the login option.
- Now the following options will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the option as per your requirement.
- After this the login form will open on your screen.
- You have to enter all the information asked in the login form.
- After that you have to click on the login option.
- In this way you will be able to login to the portal.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana .
- On the homepage, you have to click on the option of feedback .
- After this, the feedback form will open on your screen.
- You have to enter the state, district, block, panchayat, name, mobile number, feedback details, etc. in the feedback form.
- Now you have to click on submit option.
- In this way you will be able to give feedback.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
|Launched Date||11th October 2014|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|