Summary: Applicant can apply Online for Sanchar Kranti Yojana (CG SKY) 2022, follow the instruction for Online Registration and complete the Sanchar Kranti Yojana Application Form to Final Submit. Before applying, you must download the notification PDF and read carefully all Eligibility, Features & Benefits of the scheme. You can also check the name in Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status and application status at the official website i.e. www.chips.gov.in.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Sanchar Kranti Yojana 2023
- 2 छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना 2023: Overview
- 3 Sanchar Kranti Yojana 2023: छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना लाभार्थी सूची, पात्रता
- 4 Implementation of Sanchar Kranti Yojana
- 5 Sanchar Kranti Yojana Required Document
- 6 छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना Eligibility Criteria
- 7 छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना Objective
- 8 Benefits and Features of Sanchar Kranti Yojana
- 9 How to Apply for Sanchar Kranti Yojana
Sanchar Kranti Yojana 2023
The Chhattisgarh government has started the Sanchar Kranti Yojana 2023 to give state residents access to the benefits of the services offered through digital mediums. In accordance with this plan, smartphones will be given to state residents from low-income rural and urban households. so that the state’s inhabitants can connect with one another online. The recipients of the Sanchar Kranti Yojana will receive free smartphones from the Chhattisgarh government.
We will provide complete information about “Sanchar Kranti Yojana (छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना) 2023″ like Scheme benefits, Eligibility Criteria, लाभार्थी सूची, पात्रता, Key Features of the Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना 2023: Overview
|Name of Scheme||Sanchar Kranti Yojana (छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना)|
|Launched by||Government of Chhattisgarh|
|Name of Department||Department of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the State|
|Scheme Objective||Providing free smartphones|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Chhattisgarh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Sanchar Kranti Yojana 2023: छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना लाभार्थी सूची, पात्रता
Sanchar Kranti Yojana: छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना लाभार्थी सूची, पात्रता
The Chhattisgarh government has started the Sanchar Kranti Yojana to provide free smartphones to the people of the state. This programme has been specifically launched to encourage mobile connection. About 50 lakh residents will receive free cellphones from the state government as part of the Sanchar Kranti Yojana. The government will also plan the scheme to offer smartphones. The state government’s Sanchar Kranti Yojana has so far seen 5 lakh young people in the state get smartphones. In addition, cellphones have been given to 45 lakh women.
For the project to run well throughout the state, it has been split into two parts. In Chhattisgarh, the level of mobile coverage is very poor in rural households with a population of more than 1000 and all villages with a population of less than 1000. The government would provide all those rural and urban impoverished households and college-age students free smartphones.
Implementation of Sanchar Kranti Yojana
- The Chhattisgarh Infotech Promotion Society Agency will be in charge of carrying out the Sanchar Kranti Yojana.
- The District Collector would distribute mobile phones to the qualifying residents under this programme through Panchayat Bhavan, his store, or other locations.
- The District Collector will choose the time at which the smartphones will be given.
- In rural regions, the Panchayat or Rural Development Department will choose the beneficiaries of the Sanchar Kranti Yojana.
- The Urban Administration Department will choose the recipients in urban areas.
- The Higher Education Department will choose the college’s youngsters through the Sanchar Kranti Yojana.
- The list of recipients for this programme will be made accessible on the official website.
Sanchar Kranti Yojana Required Document
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Pan card
- Voter ID Card
- driving license
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- passport size photo
- residence certificate
- bank passbook
छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be a Chhattisgarh native in order to qualify for the Sanchar Kranti Yojana benefits.
- The residents in the low income group will profit from this programme.
- Sanchar Kranti Yojana applicants must be women and young people from the state.
- The advantages of this programme are also available to students in schools and institutions.
- The applicant’s yearly income cannot be more than Rs. 2 lakh.
- The primary female in the household will be listed as the owner of the smartphone.
छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना Objective
The Chhattisgarh government launched the Sanchar Kranti Yojana with the primary goal of providing mobile connection in all parts of the state where there is very little cell coverage. Through this scheme, state residents in both urban and rural regions will receive free smartphones to help them get connected to the digital world. The state government would build over 500 telecom towers in the surrounding areas to ensure the Sanchar Kranti Yojana’s seamless implementation. so that mobile connection is available to all of the state’s residents.
Under this scheme, citizens will be able to use mobile banking and digital payment services. will find it simple to benefit from the many programmes run by the federal and state governments. The Chhattisgarh government wants to provide its residents access to internet services.
Benefits and Features of Sanchar Kranti Yojana
- A programme called Sanchar Kranti Yojana has been established to give rural and urban underprivileged residents of the state free cellphones.
- About 50 lakh residents will receive free cellphones from the state government as part of the Sanchar Kranti Yojana.
- The government would provide all rural and urban impoverished households, as well as college students, free smartphones.
- The Department of Electronics and Information Technology will keep an eye on this plan.
- Through the Sanchar Kranti Yojana, rural families with a population of more than 1000 will be eligible for this program’s benefits.
- All of the state’s residents will have access to the internet thanks to this plan.
- The state government will finish the Sanchar Kranti Yojana in two stages.
- With the help of this plan, the state’s economic operations will grow while utilising cellphones.
- Through the Sanchar Kranti Yojana, the general people may apply online for the government programme and receive services like cashless payment while lounging at home.
- Mobile connectivity will be simple to get for residents of Chhattisgarh’s cities and rural areas.
How to Apply for Sanchar Kranti Yojana
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps:
Procedure to Apply Online under Sanchar Kranti Yojana
Step 1- First, the Candidates needs to visit the Official Website of Sanchar Kranti Yojana i.e. https://www.chips.gov.in/.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “free smartphone application” link. The new webpage is shown on the browser screen.
Step 3- After this, you have to download the application form by clicking on the download option.
Step 4- After this you have to take out the print out of the application form.
Step 5- Now, the candidate needs to enter the required details (Fill all the details such as applicant’s/applicant’s information, bank account information, college/university details etc).
Step 6- You must attach all the requested papers to the application form after completing all the information.
Step 7- You must now visit the relevant department to turn in this form.
Step 8- The authorities will validate your application.
As part of the Chhattisgarh Sanchar Kranti Yojana, you will receive a free smartphone after your application has been verified.
Process to view beneficiary list under Sanchar Kranti Yojana
- You must first go to the Sanchar Kranti Yojana’s official website.
- The website’s home page will then appear in front of you.
- You must select the Sanchar Kranti Yojana option on the home page.
- A new page will now appear in your browser.
- On this page, you must click the Beneficiary List option.
- After you click, a list of beneficiaries will be displayed in front of you.
- where your name can be checked.
- As a result, it is simple to verify the Sanchar Kranti Yojana beneficiary list.
|Scheme Launch Date||Announced Soon|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Announced Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Announced Soon|
|Apply Online||Application Form|
|Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Police Results||Our Portal Link|
|Official Portal||Official Website|