Short Info: [Apply Online] Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) 2022 – Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan 2.0 Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website samagrashiksha.in. समग्र शिक्षा अभियान कार्यान्वयन की प्रक्रिया ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan|
|Scheme Benefit||Improve the quality of education|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan 2022 – Apply Online @samagrashiksha.in
- 2 Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan 2022 – Overview
- 3 समग्र शिक्षा अभियान 2021 – Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan List, Status News Update
- 4 Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Online Registration Process
- 5 Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan 2022: Online Application Form
Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan 2022 – Apply Online @samagrashiksha.in
Summary: Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan is an integrated scheme for school education covering the entire gamut from pre-school to class XII. It aims to deliver inclusive, equitable, and affordable school education.
The education minister also said that pre-schools, anganwadis and bal vatikas will be included under SSA 2.0 as mentioned in the NEP 2020. Provision for master trainers for training of Anganwadi workers and in-service teacher training have been included in SSA 2.0.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA)|
|in Language||समग्र शिक्षा अभियान|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Students of India|
|Scheme Objective||Improve the quality of education|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
समग्र शिक्षा अभियान 2021 – Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
- Education minister Dharmendra Pradhan announced that the Union Cabinet has decided Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) will get close to Rs 3 lakh crore over the next five years.
Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Online Registration Process
Government of India has launched Samagra Shiksha, an overarching program for the school education sector extending from pre-school to class 12 and has the broader goal of improving school effectiveness measured in terms of equal opportunities for schooling and equitable learning outcomes. It envisages the ‘school’ as a continuum from pre-school, primary, upper primary, secondary to senior secondary levels.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Application Form 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan i.e. samagrashiksha.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you have to enter your login id, password and captcha code under the section of login.
Step 3- Now you have to click on login option.yed on the screen.
In this way, you will be able to login to the portal.
Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan 2022: Online Application Form
Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India in 2018, launched Samagra Shiksha as an Integrated Scheme for School Education. Samagra Shiksha has emerged by the integration of – Centrally Sponsored Schemes of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) and Teacher Education (TE). It subsumes the three Schemes of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) and Teacher Education (TE). It is being implemented as a centrally sponsored scheme. It involves a 60:40 split in funding between the Centre and most States. It was launched by the Ministry of Education in 2018.
Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0 Budget
The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs has approved the school education programme Samagra Shiksha Scheme 2.0 till the 2025-26 financial year. It has been upgraded to align it with the Sustainable Development Goal for Education and the new National Education Policy launched in 2020.
The new SSA scheme, which has been updated as SSA 2.0, has been extended till March, 2026 and now includes sections from the National Education Policy 2020 such as formalzing pre-school institutions such as anganwadis, travel allowance for students, and support for out-of-school children.
Implementation of Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0
The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, has given its approval for continuation of the revised Samagra Shiksha Scheme for a period of five years i.e., from 2021-22 to 2025-26 with a total financial outlay of Rs.2,94,283.04 crore which includes Central share of Rs.1,85,398.32 crore.
Implementation Strategy and Targets:
The Scheme is implemented as a Centrally Sponsored Scheme through a single State Implementation Society (SIS) at the State level. At the National level, there is a Governing Council/Body headed by the Minister of Education and a Project Approval Board (PAB) headed by Secretary, Department of School Education and Literacy. The Governing Council/body will be empowered to modify financial and programmatic norms and approve the detailed guidelines for implementation within the overall Framework of the scheme.
Objectives of Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan 2022
The main objective of the Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan is to improve the standard of education. Apart from this, all the dimensions from school to class XII will be covered through this scheme so that better education can be provided to the students.
- To obviate the need for submitting hard copies, except where it is mandated otherwise.
- To have transparency and accuracy in the System w.r.t Approvals, Releases, Financial Status.
- To streamline the Financial Management System, to enable more accurate assessment of actual requirement of funds for implementation.
- For efficient decision- making.
Benefits and Features of Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan -2.0
- Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan has been started by the Central Government.
- This campaign has been started on 4th August 2021.
- The scheme covers 1.16 million schools, over 156 million students and 5.7 million Teachers of Govt. and Aided schools (from pre-primary to senior secondary level).
- This campaign has been started in accordance with the recommendations of the New Education Policy 2020. Including the Sustainable Development Goals on education.
- In order to enhance the direct outreach of the scheme, all child-centric interventions will be provided directly to the students through DBT mode on an IT-based platform over a period of time.
- This campaign will be implemented from 1st April 2021 to 31st March 2026.
- The central government will have a share of Rs 1.85 lakh crore in the budget of this scheme.
- About 11.6 lakh schools, 15.6 crore children and 57 lakh teachers will get benefit through this scheme.
- Transport facility amount will also be provided annually to the students. Which will be of ₹ 6000.
- This DBT would include RTE (Right to Education) entitlements such as textbooks, uniforms and transport allowance.
- Under this initiative, an annual provision of Rs. 500 per child for learning materials, Rs. 150 per teacher for manuals and resources and Rs. 10-20 lakh per district will be given for assessment for foundational literacy and numeracy.
- Various types of training programs will also be organized under this scheme for training of teachers.
- The implementation of this scheme will improve the standard of education.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
- Address- Department of School Education & Literacy,, Ministry of Education, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Email- prabandh.edu [at] gmail [dot] com
- Helpline- +91-11-23765609
|Campaign Started||4th August 2021|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Official Portal||Official Website|