Short Brief : सहकार मित्र योजना – [Apply Online] Sahakar Mitra Scheme 2020 – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website http://sip.ncdc.in/.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Sahakar Mitra Scheme
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: financial support over a 4 months internship period.
|Table of Content|
|Published on: 06/22/2020|
|Updated on: 06/22/2020
Sahakar Mitra Scheme 2020
Sahakar Mitra Scheme 2020 Apply Online
Summary: Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare has launched a Scheme on Internship Programme (SIP) i.e. Sahakar Mitra. It is an initiative by the National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) for young professionals. It is expected to be beneficial for both i.e. cooperatives as well as for the young professionals.
The scheme promotes the Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s call for Atmanirbhar Bharat (Self-reliant India), that emphasizes the importance of vocal for local. The Union Minister while launching the scheme mentioned that NCDC has been proactive in delivering innovative solutions to the cooperative sector.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Sahakar Mitra Scheme 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Sahakar Mitra Scheme 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Sahakar Mitra Scheme|
|in Language||सहकार मित्र योजना|
|Government Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare|
|Launched by||National Cooperative Development Corporation|
|Major Benefit||Financial support over a 4 months internship period.|
|Scheme Objective||To provide a learning experience to young professionals about the cooperative sector and bring out innovative solutions; making them self-reliant.|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Sahakar Mitra Scheme 2020||Official Website|
Sahakar Mitra Objective
- The Sahakar Mitra scheme will help cooperative institutions access new and innovative ideas of young professionals while the interns will gain experience of working in the field to be self-reliant.
- It would also provide an opportunity to professionals from academic institutions to develop leadership and entrepreneurial roles through cooperatives as Farmers Producers Organizations (FPO).
- In line with the AtmaNirbhar Bharat (Self Reliant India), it focuses on the importance of Vocal for Local.
- It will provide the young professionals an opportunity of practical exposure and learning from the working of NCDC and cooperatives as a paid intern.
Apply Online : Sahakar Mitra Registration Form
Step to Apply Online Sahakar Mitra Scheme 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Sahakar Mitra Scheme i.e. http://sip.ncdc.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on the option of ” New Ragistration “.
Step 3- Application Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the enter information like your name, email id, DOB (date of birth), mobile number, password etc.) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on the button of “Register” for final submission of application.
Note: Login to the website by entering the user ID and password.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Mobile number
- E mail ID
- Age certificate
- Aadhar Card
- मोबाइल नंबर
- ईमेल आईडी
- आयु प्रमाण पत्र
- आधार कार्ड
- Professional graduates in disciplines such as Agriculture and allied areas, IT, etc.
- Professionals who are pursuing or have completed their MBA degrees in Agribusiness, Cooperation, Finance, International Trade, Forestry, Rural Development, Project Management, etc.
NCDC has designated funds for the paid internship program under which each intern will get financial support over a 4 months internship period.
Key Features of Scheme
- It aims to help cooperative institutions access innovative ideas of young professionals while the interns will gain experience of working in the field to be self-reliant.
- The scheme is expected to assist cooperative institutions to access new and innovative ideas of young professionals while the interns gain experience of working in the field giving the confidence to be self-reliant.
- Professional graduates in disciplines such as Agriculture and allied areas, IT etc. will be eligible for an internship.
- Professionals who are pursuing or have completed their MBA degrees in Agri-business, Cooperation, Finance, International Trade, Forestry, Rural Development, Project Management etc. will also be eligible.
- Each intern will get financial support over a 4 months internship period.