Short Info: [Apply Online] RGHS Scheme (Rajasthan Government Health Scheme) 2022 – Rajasthan Government Health Scheme 2022 Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website rghs.rajasthan.gov.in. आरजीएचएस योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||RGHS Scheme|
|Scheme Benefit||Cashless claim Up to 10 lacs|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 RGHS Scheme 2022 – Apply Online @rghs.rajasthan.gov.in
- 2 RGHS Scheme 2022 – Overview
- 3 आरजीएचएस योजना 2022 – RGHS Scheme List, Status News Update
- 4 RGHS Scheme Online Registration Process
- 5 RGHS Scheme 2022: Rajasthan Government Health Scheme Online Application Form
- 5.1 RGHS Scheme Claim Settlement And Coverage
- 5.2 Cashless treatment up to ten lakh rupees
- 5.3 Grievance Redressal
- 5.4 Main Rules Of RGHS Scheme
- 5.5 List Of Catastrophic Illness
- 5.6 Required Document for RGHS Scheme
- 5.7 RGHS Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 5.8 Objectives of RGHS Scheme 2022
- 5.9 Benefits And Features Of RGHS Scheme
- 5.10 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 5.11 Important Dates
- 5.12 Important Links
- 5.13 Share this:
- 5.14 Related
RGHS Scheme 2022 – Apply Online @rghs.rajasthan.gov.in
Summary: The Gehlot government of the state has implemented the Rajasthan Government Health Scheme (RGHS) on the lines of the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) with the objective of providing better treatment facilities to the legislators, former MLAs, employees of the state government, bodies, boards and corporations and pensioners in the state. In the first phase, it has been approved to be implemented from July 1.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “RGHS Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
RGHS Scheme 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||RGHS Scheme (Rajasthan Government Health Scheme)|
|in Language||आरजीएचएस योजना|
|Launched by||Government Of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||Government Employees Of Rajasthan|
|Major Benefit||Cashless claim Up to 10 lacs|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Medical Facilities|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Rajasthan|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
आरजीएचएस योजना 2022 – RGHS Scheme List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
- To take advantage of the recently released Rajasthan Government Health Scheme by the state government, employees will have to pay a premium from their salary. Even if the employee has not taken advantage of the scheme while being healthy, then the deduction will have to be made.
- The Finance Department has issued orders for deduction of salary according to the category of employees.
- राजकीय एवं निजी अनुमोदित चिकित्सालयों में योजना का लाभ प्राप्त करने हेतु पात्र लाभार्थी का RGHS के अन्तर्गत पंजीकरण होना अनिवार्य है। बिना पंजीकरण योजना के परिलाभ देय नहीं होगें।
- View and Edit options open for registered users only(addition and deletion of members from RGHS card by using Edit options)
- Already registered users are requested to update the family details of RGHS card by going through view and edit option. This is important before e-card download facility is available.(पूर्व में आरजीएचएस में पंजीकृत उपयोगकर्ताओं से अनुरोध है कि वे View और Edit विकल्प में जाकर अपने परिवार के विवरण को यदि आवश्यकता हो तो अद्यतन (update)करलें। E-Card डाउनलोड करने से पूर्व परिवार का सही विवरण दिया जाना अत्यावश्यक है। )
RGHS Scheme Online Registration Process
The state government has launched the Rajasthan Government Health Scheme (RGHS) for its employees with effect from July 1 on the lines of the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS). Under the scheme, employees appointed after January 1, 2004 will get cashless treatment up to Rs 10 lakh.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure To Register Under RGHS Scheme
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of RGHS Scheme i.e. rghs.rajasthan.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you have to click on registration Option.
Step 3- The Registration Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- On this new page you have to select your category from the following categories:-
- Government employees
Step 5- After that you have to select the relevant option from the given options:-
- BRN(in case of Udyog)
- SIPF(in case of government employee)
Step 6- On this new page you have to enter all the required information
Step 7- Now you have to upload all the required documents
Step 8- After that you have to click on submit
By following this procedure you can register under RGHS Scheme
Procedure To Empanel Pharma Stores
Step 1- Go to the official website of SSO Rajasthan
Step 2- On the home page you have to enter your username password and captcha code
Step 3- After that you have to click on login
Step 4- Now you have to click on RGHS icon
Step 5- After that you have to click on empanelment of Pharma store
Step 6- On this new page you have to enter all the required details
Step 7- Now you have to upload all the required documents
Step 8- After that you have to to submit performance bank guarantee an application fees
Step 9- After that you have to click on submit
By following this procedure you can empanel pharma stores
RGHS Scheme 2022: Rajasthan Government Health Scheme Online Application Form
RGHS Scheme 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – Rajasthan state government recently launched Rajasthan Government Health Scheme for government employees, pensioners, and retired judicial persons. After the successful launch of Chiranjeevi Yojana now the state government is going to launch RGHS Scheme 2022 for employees pensioners and retired judicial.
Under this scheme, all the pensioners of central government or state government, judges, ministers of the state, government employees of state and central state government, and their dependents will be covered.
RGHS Scheme Claim Settlement And Coverage
The Rajasthan government health scheme has been announced by the Honorable Chief Minister of Rajasthan in the budget speech for the financial year 2021. Through this scheme, medical facilities are provided to beneficiaries. The claim settlement under RGHS Scheme will do through the IT platform of RGHS which is the RGHS portal. The catastrophic illness will be treated as a case of emergency. If any dispute arises between any of the parties then it will be settled by district level grievance redressal committee, state level grievance redressal committee and appellate authority
Cashless treatment up to ten lakh rupees
Under this scheme, a government employee will be able to get cashless treatment up to Rs. At present, the employee who got the appointment after the year 2004 was getting treatment but there was a lot of trouble. Now the state government will connect all the private hospitals of the state with this scheme, so that everyone can get equal benefits.
Any dispute between the parties namely SIPF and beneficiary, SIPF & empaneled hospitals and beneficiary and empaneled hospital during the scheme period or thereafter in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the scheme will be settled by District Level Grievance Redressal Committee(DGRC), State Level Grievance Redressal Committee(SLGRC) and Appellate authority.
Main Rules Of RGHS Scheme
- The Rajasthan legislative assembly member rules, 1964
- Rajasthan legislative assembly ex-members and family pensioner (medical facilities) rules, 2010
- The Rajasthan civil Services (medical attendance rules, 2013
- Rajasthan state pensioners medical concession scheme, 2014
- Raj mediclaim policy
- The Rajasthan ministers (medical attendance) rules, 1961
- Rajasthan judicial officers (medical facilities) rules, 2008
- All India services (medical attendance) rules, 1954
Facilities Provided Under RGHS Rajasthan
- OPD treatment
- Cashless facility for IPD/day care services
- Investigations at Government and empanelled diagnostic Centre
- Family welfare, maternity and child Health Services
List Of Catastrophic Illness
- Coronary artery surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Hodgkin’s disease
- Acute retention of urine for more than 24 hours
- Acute myocardial infarction
- An Acute pneumonitis
- Acute respiratory distress
- Renal failure of the kidneys
- Multiple sclerosis
- Major organ transplant like kidney, lungs, pancreas, heart, liver or bone marrow
- Tubal pregnancy and related complications
- Swine flu
- Dengue fever
- Burst appendicitis
- Pancreatitis etc
Required Document for RGHS Scheme
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photograph
- Email ID
- Ration card
- Proof of age
- Proof of income
RGHS Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Rajasthan
- The applicant must be an MLA or ex MLA or State Government employee or pensioner
- Employees and pensioners appointed before January 1, 2004, will get unlimited outdoor facility.
Objectives of RGHS Scheme 2022
The health scheme of the Rajasthan Government restructured and renamed as Rajasthan Government Health Scheme (RGHS). It seeks to make the State medical facilities available to all people equally, and through a single window.
Benefits And Features Of RGHS Scheme
- The Government of Rajasthan have launched RGHS Scheme in order to provide medical facilities to the honorable MLAs, ex MLAs and its State Government employees and pensioners
- In all around 13 lakh beneficiary families will be provided indoor, outdoor and cashless medical facilities for tests in all government hospitals, approved private hospitals and private test centres.
- These medical facilities will be provided under various rules, schemes and medical insurance policies
- All the hospitals that are run by government, approved hospitals and public private partnership Hospital can provide medical facility under this scheme
- The last date to Make the online registration for the RGHS Scheme is 30th April 2021.
- Employees and pensioners appointed before January 1, 2004, will get outdoor facility in unlimited quantity.
- Rajasthan Government Health Scheme is based on CGHS rates and provisions
- Cashless IPD treatment facility up to Rs.5 lakh, additional medical facility up to Rs.5 lakh for critical diseases and outdoor medical facility up to an annual limit of Rs.20,000/- for employees appointed after January 1, 2004.
- Employees who are currently available only IPD facility within the limit of sum insured up to Rs.3 lakh, they will also get the option of availing this facility free of cost in RGHS as before.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
- Address- D-Block, 2nd floor, vitta bhawan, janpath, jaipur, pin code-302005
- Email- [email protected] [email protected] (for serving employees), helpdpensioners [email protected] (for pensioners), [email protected] (general assistance)
- Helpline Number- 181
For any assistance please reach to us via mail:
- For serving employees: [email protected]
- For Pensioners: [email protected]
- General assistance: [email protected]
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10 April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th April 2021|